Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

I`m here, im here... and not drunk tonight!! Had a few wobly pops when we pulled in to unwind. Then had dinner and went for a 2 mile walk with the doggies..needed more wine and paper platesl.. not washing anymore dishes!!!

We are meeting the nicest people on our trek...

Can`t get the «tv to work well... don`t know whats up with that, and the «rv place has cable? I am probably just doing something wrong.

Puppies are beat, Twig is snoring already, Peter will be not to far behind I am sure.

Hopefully Yellowstone tomorrow... right after we we take the RV to the autoshop. An engine light came on just as we were pulling into Buffalo Wyoming..so we`ll get that checked out and be on the road again,:thumbup:

Class all day today and tomorrow, but get this...my fill doc is going to be in Missoula tomorrow, he is in kallispel, and he is going to bring my injections and give me a fill while he is in town.

dinner was gross, so I had a salad instead, nothing good in it, all lettuce.

The city approved my privacy fence so I can get started in a couple of weeks. I wish my shed would get moved, but it will in time.

Well, have to go and do some homework, so check in tomorrow.

Class all day today and tomorrow, but get this...my fill doc is going to be in Missoula tomorrow, he is in kallispel, and he is going to bring my injections and give me a fill while he is in town.

dinner was gross, so I had a salad instead, nothing good in it, all lettuce.

The city approved my privacy fence so I can get started in a couple of weeks. I wish my shed would get moved, but it will in time.

YEAH!! Glad you got your approval...see everything is working out great!

Yes Candice, I have been blessed, many times over. And as a I said earlier, I am only focusing on the positive, a new me. Even though my house is a disaster, it is HOME and even feels like home. My florence house, NEVER felt like home. Weird I know. Yep, I'll be glad when the boxes are done and the shed is here, but it is still home. My carpenter friend is going to put in the doggy door today, so I will be able to bring the furries home tonight. I can't wait. I miss them terribly.

Class today, and then a little shopping. I'm out of a lot of stuff.

Temperature yesterday was 79 degrees farhenhiet. Suppose to be close to 80 today. I may have to break out the shorts.. Will need to shave the legs first.

DD#4 messed up her school, free schooling I might add. Her grades are not good enough to get into the nursing school. Way too much partying. Well, that is her choice. We talked about finances, and the furture. I THINK she is planning on getting her CNA liscence and that will at least allow her to earn enought to support herself. It boggles my mind, HOW you would goof up a 'free ride' to a degree, But it isn't me.

I'm meeting my fill doc on campus this afternoon, and I know it sounds strange, but then we are going to my DD#5's dorm room and he is going to give me a fill. I know he has an ulterior motive for being so accomodating, he and his wife each brought 5 kids into their marriage, so they have 10 and I am sure he needs the $$, but I don't care, I need the fill!!!

Think of me today, trapped in a classroom while it is a gorgeous spring day.

Janet, enjoy your day off, watch the shopping.

Phyl and Candice drive safely. Candice you will enjoy Yellowstone park. I grew up going there all the time, but I did enjoy it AND we order beautiful weather just for you.

Phyl you are almost home!!!

Janet, what ARE you plans for the day?

Well best go.

Steph??? busy as usual?

TTFN

I`m here, im here... and not drunk tonight!! Had a few wobly pops when we pulled in to unwind. Then had dinner and went for a 2 mile walk with the doggies..needed more wine and paper platesl.. not washing anymore dishes!!!

Can`t get the «tv to work well... don`t know whats up with that, and the «rv place has cable? I am probably just doing something wrong.

Puppies are beat, Twig is snoring already, Peter will be not to far behind I am sure.

Hopefully Yellowstone tomorrow... right after we we take the RV to the autoshop. An engine light came on just as we were pulling into Buffalo Wyoming..so we`ll get that checked out and be on the road again,:thumbup:

Great talking to you last night Candice... I bet you will meet all kinds of pple - Really pple are very very nice, especially in small towns..

Safe driving I've been to Yellow Stone - beautiful - My X James's dad lived in Pocotello Idaho and we went to p/u his daughter and we went to see old faithful - great trip..

Andrew got into to the Coachella Fest last night and didn't go to jail (didn't pay jumped the fence) got to see JayZ & Beyonce !!! I am so jealous - he said he recorded - so when he wakes up I want to see..

Dinner was gross, so I had a salad instead, nothing good in it, all lettuce.

Yes Candice, I have been blessed, many times over. And as a I said earlier, I am only focusing on the positive, a new me. Even though my house is a disaster, it is HOME and even feels like home. My florence house, NEVER felt like home. Weird I know. Yep, I'll be glad when the boxes are done and the shed is here, but it is still home. My carpenter friend is going to put in the doggy door today, so I will be able to bring the furries home tonight. I can't wait. I miss them terribly.

Temperature yesterday was 79 degrees farhenhiet. Suppose to be close to 80 today. I may have to break out the shorts.. Will need to shave the legs first.

DD#4 messed up her school, free schooling I might add. Her grades are not good enough to get into the nursing school. Way too much partying. Well, that is her choice. We talked about finances, and the furture. I THINK she is planning on getting her CNA liscence and that will at least allow her to earn enought to support herself. It boggles my mind, HOW you would goof up a 'free ride' to a degree, But it isn't me.

I'm meeting my fill doc on campus this afternoon, and I know it sounds strange, but then we are going to my DD#5's dorm room and he is going to give me a fill. I know he has an ulterior motive for being so accomodating, he and his wife each brought 5 kids into their marriage, so they have 10 and I am sure he needs the $$, but I don't care, I need the fill!!!

Phyl and Candice drive safely. Candice you will enjoy Yellowstone park. I grew up going there all the time, but I did enjoy it AND we order beautiful weather just for you.

Well best go.

Steph??? busy as usual?

TTFN

Karla

Kid's just don't get it - they don't understand the meaning of $$$ - they think it's free - 30 yrs from now she will be kicking herself in the butt - isn't she the one who ran up her/your cell phone bill. Which one wasn't available for moving.. She own's the problem..

Glad you are focusing on the good and not bad - if you focus on the bad - you will drive yourself crazy - I can be both optimistic and pessimistic depending on the sitituation - I think I am a good mixture of both - I am not a worrier -

Glad you got everything approved and your doggies are coming home..

I know what you mean about a place feeling like home - when I lived at DH's house - I use to always think I want to go home - it really wasn't my home even though I designed the bath room and kitchen and furnished it all - I never felt home.. This new house has always felt like home -

Plans for the weekend - not much - gym this morning - and that's about it - my GF candy are suppose to do girls weekend 5/7 so need to look for hotel - 5/1 Debbie and I suppose to go to her DD to shop for outfit (for her like I need anymore clothes) for our Earth Wind and Fire concert on 5/14

May play around w/my hair (color it again) cleaning and washing.. Bought a Ken Pave's fall last night on qvc - I want long hair - can't wait to get it - one thing I love about qvc if you don't like it you can send it back - ya you gotta pay shipping but it's a great way to try something out for 30 days then return it if you don't like it..

Weather today 91 - that's a/c weather.

Love the pic Phyl - I've been to a place like that by Santa Cruz - My sis lived in Ben Loman (something like that) it was beautiful.

I've heard about Mt Rainer but that's it - I'm not Candice - Don't think I want to hike it - isnt' it super tall ???

I'm there from the 1st think I come home on the 5th. So I'm up for anything... I want to see the area like we did in Canada - I was to eat fish and go to the places you always talk about - To me the area is more for sightseeing than shopping - lol I bet I still find tourist stuff to shop for - gotta have a t-shirt for the gym - I wore my Wasaga Beach one yesterday ;0).

Mt. Rainier... well, you can go there without hiking, but it'd be an all day trip and we'd probably enjoy some other things more. Wine tour is a definite possibility... Woodinville has many wineries and breweries. Probably need TWO designated drivers as no van to haul all of us. I'm counting 8, is htat right??? Anyways, we can get Earl and Jim, maybe! If Tracy & Jim aren't gone that weekend. I think they might have plans, but I can find someone. Seattle waterfront would be fun. And definitely we have to do Anthony's HomePort Happy Hour one night. You can get touristy t-shirt on the waterfront.

Phyl, I've been to Tillimook once, LOVED IT. How about the winery St. Michele? They have a great dessert wine...Geuwortzemizer? Okay, it has been a really long time since I've been there.

Janet, Mt Rainier is quite a hike, but gorgeous. However, LOTs of people, and I imagine the weekend of the 4th will be even crazier. I'd rather do the warf. Long time ago I hiked it on a Bio research trip. Slide down Snoqualmish glacier on my rain coat, a real blast.

Decided not to go to Tillamook... weather reports said wind and rain on the coast today and tomorrow. Took a beautiful drive from Reedsport OR over to I-5 along the Umpqua River. Saw a herd of elk today... two yesterday along 101. Now we are at Portland-Woodburn RV park, behind Woodburn outlet mall, but Earl is discouraging me from going shopping and I really don't have it in me anyway!! Waiting for old friends from days gone by to arrive for a visit and we'll probably go to dinner at restaurant right in front of the RV park. Just had one rye crisp cracker w/lite cream cheese and a strip of smoked salmon we bought in Bandon this morning! Oh... washed it down with some Merlot!! LOL

Yes... wineries.. a good idea. There are lots more besides just St. Michelle now! And we can hit the Seattle waterfront and maybe Pike Place Market!! Fun! We can watch them toss the salmon around at the fish market.

Karla

Glad things are going well - I will always have food in my house if you saw my pantry you would think I was still obese ;0) there's cake mix frosting (for when andrew wants something) mostly canned foods - most of it's andrews food..

Not much to report - when for contact adjustment they were out of of the one I need will get in a couple days - put the one in I had before but for some reason it's not working..

I'm farming right now - Phyl just made it to oregon - candice traveling it's just you and me...

Karla..... so glad you are settling in to YOUR NEW HOME!!

Candice has been doing pretty good checking in considering she's on the road!! Chatted with her on Skype... yesterday, today???? One of those days!!

Tomorrow we will be crossing the Columbia River and entering WA!! But... not going home for a couple of more days!! :thumbup::biggrin::laugh:

We are going to stay at an RV park in the south end... Black Diamond, where we lived for about 6 years, because it's close to where DD#2 lives. It's a 65 mile drive to go see her, so we'll stay there 2 nights so we can visit and see the grandkids before we go home.

Hopefully Yellowstone tomorrow... right after we we take the RV to the autoshop. An engine light came on just as we were pulling into Buffalo Wyoming..so we`ll get that checked out and be on the road again,:w00t:

I was drunk last night, I think!! And just had two glasses of Merlot!! Candice, we are SO BAD!!! And my buys of the day, in Bandon this morning, were ALL BAD!! I bought a bottle of Pinot Noir, from the Bridge Winery.. 2004, I had a bottle last fall and it was SO good that I sent my sister a check so she could get me another bottle and bring it to SF when we were all there for Christmas. Then I bought 1/2 lb of fudge and some chocolates from Cranberry Sweets!!! The smoked salmon is okay, but the rest of the stuff is BAD!

Friends here... have to close!

Well best go.

Steph??? busy as usual?

TTFN

Hi gang, gonna post here as long as i am able... playing cards with DH at 8 oclock... so gotta be off the puter by then...lol

Todays Word of the DAY... co-operation!!! hee, hee... we are getting things done working together....

Oh yes, and the «23 psalm.... yeah tho I walk thru the valley of death I will fear no evil.... didn`t really appreciate that passage until today...

We got off on the wrong road out of CODY WYoming and onto a dirtégravel road for 95 miles. Uphill, downhill, no guardrails... not even a ROAD... was not on GPS oh my... I do have an ANGEL watching over us.

ENGINE light, came on AGAIN!! even after the mechanic turned it off... seems we have an 8 cylendar van running on 7.... it runs but not good enough to venture into Yellowstone... I am disappointed about that, after Mt Rushmore that was gonna be my next FAVORITE historical/geog. site...

But its better to be safe than sorry.....

Karla, will attempt to be in Stevensville SUNDAY late afternoon, if all goes well. We`re stayng on HWY90 as there are more services along that route if we get in to any more trouble.

GOOD NEWS is though, we`ll get lots of work done at your place. hee,hee.

Don`t take MONDAY Off of work though, in case we don`t make it in time... how would TUESDAY work for you to take a personal day?

email me back your thoughts o.k.?? and don`t worry about meals o.k. we`ll take you out for dinner..

Word for tomorrow..... FLEXABILITY:lol:

Karla; You are so RIGHT ON about staying possitive... makes life just so much more enjoyable...not everything works out the way we plan... but being grateful for what goes RIGHT makes all the differnce (IMHO)

I am so loving this journey... YOUR COUNTRY is so wonderful... HUGE... but wonderful.. so many things to take advantage of...

I drove for an hour today, to give Peter a break... some break I always take the easy roads, with preferably NO wind... if a gust comes up... I pull over and he takes over... such a suckie girl eh???

I can see all of these beautiful HUGE mountains out my south window... still tons of snow on it... we saw some of these earlier today, snow covered sideroads... for a minute «i thought we hadn`t left Canada!!!

Really warm where we are tonight but howling wind. Earplugs again tonight... they are really helping as DH snores, usually not a problem when we are in our kngsz bed at home, but in a 3/4 size bed... he is way closer so the earplugs are a bonus.

How is your FILL Feeling tonight?? Do you do liquids for the rest of the day after a fill??

Mt. Rainier... well, you can go there without hiking, but it'd be an all day trip and we'd probably enjoy some other things more. Wine tour is a definite possibility... Woodinville has many wineries and breweries. Probably need TWO designated drivers as no van to haul all of us. I'm counting 8, is htat right??? Anyways, we can get Earl and Jim, maybe! If Tracy & Jim aren't gone that weekend. I think they might have plans, but I can find someone. Seattle waterfront would be fun. And definitely we have to do Anthony's HomePort Happy Hour one night. You can get touristy t-shirt on the waterfront.

Decided not to go to Tillamook... weather reports said wind and rain on the coast today and tomorrow. Took a beautiful drive from Reedsport OR over to I-5 along the Umpqua River. Saw a herd of elk today... two yesterday along 101. Now we are at Portland-Woodburn RV park, behind Woodburn outlet mall, but Earl is discouraging me from going shopping and I really don't have it in me anyway!! Waiting for old friends from days gone by to arrive for a visit and we'll probably go to dinner at restaurant right in front of the RV park. Just had one rye crisp cracker w/lite cream cheese and a strip of smoked salmon we bought in Bandon this morning! Oh... washed it down with some Merlot!! LOL

Yes... wineries.. a good idea. There are lots more besides just St. Michelle now! And we can hit the Seattle waterfront and maybe Pike Place Market!! Fun! We can watch them toss the salmon around at the fish market.

Karla..... so glad you are settling in to YOUR NEW HOME!!

Candice has been doing pretty good checking in considering she's on the road!! Chatted with her on Skype... yesterday, today???? One of those days!!

Tomorrow we will be crossing the Columbia River and entering WA!! But... not going home for a couple of more days!! :thumbup::biggrin::laugh:

We are going to stay at an RV park in the south end... Black Diamond, where we lived for about 6 years, because it's close to where DD#2 lives. It's a 65 mile drive to go see her, so we'll stay there 2 nights so we can visit and see the grandkids before we go home.

I was drunk last night, I think!! And just had two glasses of Merlot!! Candice, we are SO BAD!!! And my buys of the day, in Bandon this morning, were ALL BAD!! I bought a bottle of Pinot Noir, from the Bridge Winery.. 2004, I had a bottle last fall and it was SO good that I sent my sister a check so she could get me another bottle and bring it to SF when we were all there for Christmas. Then I bought 1/2 lb of fudge and some chocolates from Cranberry Sweets!!! The smoked salmon is okay, but the rest of the stuff is BAD!

Friends here... have to close!

YUMMM, fudge oh ya baby... you go girl... and do`nt worry about the wine....

WINERY TOURS while we are in Seattle this summer... sounds way cool!!! Love that idea... it`ll remind me of FRANCE when we did our wine touring ther... so much fun to sample!

Candice, I can't take Tuesday off, have a field trip, however, how would you guys like to come along and see the Daly Mansion, St Mary's Mission? Give it some thought. I love the Mansion!!!

Okay, THE FURRIES ARE HOME!!!! money seems to be oozing out of every pore.

Got my fill today and my meds, what a sweetheart. My fill doc is looking for an office that he can use once a month and come down here to see patients.

Candice, I have to warn you, my house & yard is a disaster. I haven't had time to do ANYTHING. Cooking is really not much of an option. So be prepared. I will try to take a day off, but I'm not going to be able to promise anything. I have been out of school more than in and am really behind in grading. But I think you might enjoy the field trip. You wouldn't have to ride the bus, but you could follow us and be part of the group.

Anyway, going to go eat some Soup. TTFN

Okay, THE FURRIES ARE HOME!!!! money seems to be oozing out of every pore.

Got my fill today and my meds, what a sweetheart. My fill doc is looking for an office that he can use once a month and come down here to see patients.

Candice, I have to warn you, my house & yard is a disaster. I haven't had time to do ANYTHING. Cooking is really not much of an option. So be prepared. I will try to take a day off, but I'm not going to be able to promise anything. I have been out of school more than in and am really behind in grading. But I think you might enjoy the field trip. You wouldn't have to ride the bus, but you could follow us and be part of the group.

Anyway, going to go eat some Soup. TTFN

Don`t worry, about the disaster... You forget that I`m a military wife. we`ve moved more times than I can count.!! ANd ask Janet, Phyl ort Linda... housekeeping is not high on my priority list!

The field trip sounds like fun, I`d love it. I may have to join you on the bus as Peter will be taking the RV in for servicing.

Don`t take a day off on our account, its just that you mentioned it in an earlier post... so I thought you wanted to.(?)

YES I do want to take the day. I just need to work things out. You will LOVE the Mansion, it is awesome!!!!

YES I do want to take the day. I just need to work things out. You will LOVE the Mansion, it is awesome!!!!

Whew, I thought maybe I misunderstood..

:)

Okay, let's try this again, lost my post, TOTALLY my fault, closed it instead of minimized it.

Candice, If you need an RV place to look at the vehicle I sent you a couple that are in Missoula. One is where I have a mechanic friend the other is where Steph got her RV. Oh Candice, a great quilt shop in Deer Lodge, QuiltsInMontana.com at Quilters Corner Etc!, A full service quilting supply shop in Montana offering fabrics, kits, patterns, books and notions for all quilters

Quilter's Corner, LOVE IT. Deer Lodge is off of the interstate on your way here!

VERYYY tight this morning, probably some swelling from my fill. coffee is trickling through. So I will skip solids for a few days, give it a rest and should be good to go.

Working at the nursery today. The furries are settling in, except for DD#4's dog, but she didn't stay home last night. So she is going to have to make a decision, be home more, or the dog goes. I love the little beast, but it isn't good for him to not have 'mom' around.

Well best get going, TTFN

Edited by cramerk