Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Happy MORNING to everyone;

I got up today and thought YUM I can have leftover turkey and mashed potatoeségravy for breakfast.... NOT... took two or three bites of my turkey and WHAM band slammed shut... LOL

So today, we start the paking of the VAN... we will leave this weekend.. I am so excited - the dogs are too... everytime we open the RV door, they JUMP IN... too funny they don;t want to be left behind no how!!

Denise, Glad your hubby is feeling better. Phyl, you must be tired from all your escapades! janet, a blooming rose - how lovely... my crocus`s are just popping thru the dirt and you can see from my pictures it was warm enough to sit out on the deck for all the smokers... All the McIntyre side are smokers... Peter and I the only NON-s

Stephanie sounds like the program and Michael was a success... the martial arts together sounds like FUN.

Well, Peties stomach is still not feeling 100% so I am going to go buy him some Active Yogurt, put some good bacteria back into his gut...

Love you ladies, CBL

Peaaches

Drive by post before I get caught

I don't know the name of them (roses) I just bought them last yr at Home Depot - need to go get 2 more...

Yep we had a shaker yesterday - Joseph's MIL lives in El Centro - 20 or so miles from Calexico - she lost her tv some crystal and cracks in the drywall (where taped I think) but everyone is fine..

well I am going to get caught - will catch up after gym tonite.

xoxoox

Janet

Candice silly girl - I know you are tight in the mornings and you couldn't eat that... Silly girl... I just read woke up thinking about turkey - I thought oh know I know what's coming next

What's up gang - quite today

For those of you who don't fb (candice - karla)

Here's s pic of me and andrew on his bday 3/18

Back from the gym - then had to go buy andrew food - I'm pooped - not really even hungry - don't know what to fix for dinner -

cbl I still got food to put up - I hate that part of grocery shopping

post-219373-13813139240441_thumb.jpg

Wow! Really quiet here today!! I've been gone all day... usual pool stuff, then Red Hat luncheon in Palm Springs. Then had to stop by Walmart, one last check for bathing suit at Glossy, and one last Starbucks. Didn't get home until 4pm. Supposed to go to pizza party at 5:30 pm, but was called off. Host, Jim, got blood work back from dr today and blood sugar was out of sight. Between that and the wind, decided it was a bad idea... and we had a very nice get together yesterday afternoon... Easter dinner, etc, and even an earthquake caught on my camera!!

So tomorrow, it's off to the Marine base to pick up Rx refills and that will take most of the day. Then last minute packing up to get ready to pull out Wed. morning.

Weather doesn't look all that great for the drive or for the jazz festival this weekend!!

5_6_21.gif 348v.gif 5_6_20.gif 5_6_16.gif

I was busy shampooing, 2 rooms totally packed and empty. I just don't know how in the heck I'm going to get everything all done. I'm panicing, I have 2 more evenings and still haven't found someone to move my shed!! Did get all the utilities, etc changed. Still have to pack up the gardening/yard stuff, that is at least 2 loads, then the garage, then clean the rest of the house. Ah hell. Best get going, check in tomorrow.

I was busy shampooing, 2 rooms totally packed and empty. I just don't know how in the heck I'm going to get everything all done. I'm panicing, I have 2 more evenings and still haven't found someone to move my shed!! Did get all the utilities, etc changed. Still have to pack up the gardening/yard stuff, that is at least 2 loads, then the garage, then clean the rest of the house. Ah hell. Best get going, check in tomorrow.

Karla,

Remember that you ONLY have to leave it broom cleaned. You are NOT required to deep clean all rooms. Swept and vacuumed is IT. I know that it isn't in our nature, but you HAVE to only do as well as you can. Choose your battles. Love you darling!

OMG - I got this message on fb

"I was looking for an old friend of mine and I saw your picture. Your absolutely gorgeous, hope you have an awesome tuesday. Fred "

He's a Fireman from OK - can't tell what he looks like but all his friends look young -

Shocked... But gotta say it's really nice for a total stranger to make a comment...

Well off to bed

Sweet Dreams !!!

Well Janet, you ARE absolutely gorgeous, each Avatar is post is more beautiful!! You aren't aging, you are getting younger, I think I hate you. Not only is your outside beautiful, your inside gives you a knock out glow. I think I want to be you when I grow up. I love the picture of you and Anthony. Such a handsome young man, takes after you!

Steph, I know, broom clean. The problem is that the buyer is a HS teacher at my school, and I am so afraid that she is going to move in and then tell everyone I am a slob. You all know that I'm a slob, but I don't want anyone else to know that!

Good Morning Gang....

Karla - you are far from a slob... Come on girl... Positiveness!!! But I hear you on making it clean cuz the you half ass know the buyers ;0)..

Picture doesn't show all the wrinkles, saggy skin etc - that's why I love it... It's who I think I am in my head..

Ya right Andrew doesn't look like me at all, he really looks like his Mom but everyone says he looks like his Dad..

Well dinner last night wasn't nutritious - popcorn (big bag) and 1/2 of a pt drink (which was 16 oz) - so I did get my pt - just wasn't in the mood for real food..

Well off to the shower - another busy day at work -

Hope you get all that you want to get done today...

Ck back when I can...

Hugs & Love to all...

Drive by post. Jeff and I are leaving in a couple of minutes for Williston. I should be getting ready but had to check in here.

Dropped Michael for his first day of school. the more time I have to spend with the principal the more I think the man is a complete @$$. He didn't speak to me once. Spoke to Michael, the other teachers in the room, but not me. Even during the IEP ammendment time. I hate him more than I can even begin to say here. He makes my blood boil. I'm so glad I don't work for him. He would drive me to commit some horrible crime.

Okay....enough of that. Today is going to be a good day. I get to spend it with Jeff. I love it when I get to do that. We will probably go to Applebees for lunch where I will have my old standby, french onion Soup. At least I know I won't get stuck on it....usually.

Last night tried some tenderized steak. No go. grrr. I hate not being able to eat and the more I can't eat the more weight I gain. However I did spend a couple of hours at the park with the kids yesterday and that was wonderful. I can't wait to spend time outside. Spring is finally here!!!!

Okay. I'd better get my butt in gear. Happy Tuesday everyone. Love you.

What's up gang - quite today

For those of you who don't fb (candice - karla)

Here's s pic of me and andrew on his bday 3/18

Back from the gym - then had to go buy andrew food - I'm pooped - not really even hungry - don't know what to fix for dinner -

cbl I still got food to put up - I hate that part of grocery shopping

Ah, what a nice picture of You and YOUR Andrew... awesome... I LOVE that outfit you are wearing... very flattering.

o.k. Breakfast today 384 cals, fibre one Cereal, skim milk, bioimmune yogurt drink...

Really being lazy today... just quilting until I have to go to work at 3:30...

TOmorrow, MOM's taxes have got to be mailed away. Thurs quilting class... RV is almost packed... I changed all the bedding yesterday.. I hate changing the sheets in there.. feels like I am wrestling an alligator!!! And I sewed new privacy curtains for the windsheild and driver/passenger windows.. I used velcro all around... looks great and very much easier to put up and take down in the a.m. can't wait to get underway.. I am so excited:thumbup:

Well Janet, you ARE absolutely gorgeous, each Avatar is post is more beautiful!! You aren't aging, you are getting younger, I think I hate you. Not only is your outside beautiful, your inside gives you a knock out glow. I think I want to be you when I grow up. I love the picture of you and Anthony. Such a handsome young man, takes after you!

Ah, isnt' that nice... and SHE"S RIGHT JANET!!! I second the above comments... you are a dear to us all... and WE LOVE YOU...

Steph, I know, broom clean. The problem is that the buyer is a HS teacher at my school, and I am so afraid that she is going to move in and then tell everyone I am a slob. You all know that I'm a slob, but I don't want anyone else to know that!

I'll call back later....getting kicked off the puter:cursing:

Good Evening Gang..

You guys are too sweet to me - going to give me a big head :00 - That's the outfit I got when Phyl & I went to Cabazon..

Steph - are you completely unfilled??? I don't remember - if not why don't you take the time to take care of you and get some taken out.. You can't live this way...

Hope you enjoyed your day w/Jeff - Ya I know about disliking some pple.. I had one of those today...

Phyl - Busy as usually - Leaving Thursday - Earl's bday is on Friday the 9th right?? It was a beautiful day today wasn't it or should say it still is ;0)

Not going to the gym tonite - just too pooped - but go tomorrow and Friday - it's my only furlough friday in April -

Heck I have had the last 3 friday's off (counting this on comming up) don't know how I am going to work 3 full weeks til my next furlough day..

food today - 1/4 pt drink - 2 oz of pork tenderloin for bf - lunch 2 oz of pork & salad - dinner who knows something w/lean hamburger..

I guess I am going to have to go chase Karri down on FB to see what's up w/her..

Karla - how's your moving going... It's it about time to take a break - you are getting your exercise girl..

Janet, I know Andrew doesn't look like you, but that he is beautiful like you.

Got in a fight with DD#5 over the phone. I WON'T argue with someone on the phone. I had called her earlier and explained that we have to be out by thursday night and could she come out and help, she lives on campus a WHOLE 20 miles away. Told me she couldn't come Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, but possibly Thursday. Okay, I said that would be great. THEN she says, oh and I probably will come out on Saturday. I explained that would be great, BUT I would need some help moving furniture and that she couldn't just come and put HER room together. Upon which she said, "I don't need a lecture." I tried to say I wasn't giving her a lecture, but just explaining how it was. So she got pissy, which then made me tell her not to bother comeing out to help. Which is what she wanted anyway. Now she can tell everyone what a witch I am and how I always boss her around. Yeah, could it be that you are selfish? She will do anything for anyone else, but NEVER for someone in the family. The reality is that I don't even care anymore. She and I will never be close, so I have accepted it and in reality, moved on.

Had no one to help tonight, so I loaded the truck and took one load to the new place and unloaded. Having a latte, then some dinner, then back to cleaning. I am really just fed up with everyone and everything. It just bites that all I seem to do is work, either at paying jobs or on the house. Okay, I'm having a pity party. I'm tired, I'm stressed, and I don't think things will be done by Thursday night. I can count the # of times I just sat outside in the sun and did nothing on one hand.

I pretty much hate the world right now, sorry.

IMHO - She doesn't need a room - she lives on campus - stay on campus and come and get your shit... Plain and simple - if she can't help then forget her - she's going to need you before you are going to need her.. I assume her stuff is packed - so texted her to come and get it - you aren't moving it..

I know how you feel in one of my moves - Joseph Daddy just dissappeared - I moved everything by myself - Well my Uncle did come w/a big truck for the furniture - but it was me and him who moved the furntiure but the rest of the stuff I did on my own - Joseph was 5

I remember that night when we were done - going to my Dad's for dinner and realizing that the only thing I had fed him was a beef stick and a soda.. What a bad mother I was.. (not really he never complained)

You are tired stressed have the pity party...