Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

I'm here...

Went to Big Lots - ya spent $$ on I don't know what - dog treats - candles - bug spray - sprayer - vase - runner - vit e oil - nail polish - that's all I can remember - The have some nice furniture cheap and shark steamer 50 and a big grandfather type clock $129..

Went to Target go bug spray for my roses - aphids and fertilizer and Andrew a Choc Easter bunny for tomorrow - but when I got home no bunny (and yes I didn't buy me one ;0) That's what I hate about they way they bag at my target..

Sprayed my roses bug soap & fertilizer ate some popcorn then Andrew came home and wanted to go to big lots - target and lunch - So got dressed and off we went

Lunch sucked - ordered enchillada - cheese was real rubbery - had 2 bites and that was it..

Came home watched a little t.v. then decided to color my hair - well - think it's a little too dark - last time it had more reddish - this time just golden brown base - we will see may be coloring it again tomorrow - Did myself tanning - and unloaded the dish washer -

Karla - I would not have worried about the top of the cabinets - I would wash then fronts but on top - no way..

Sure glad you got a new friend - the are important - you need to get out more..

I'm not big on hot dogs myself - do like the costco ones w/sauerkraut but haven't had one of those in years - but there weren't alot of choices $7 for a salad - pre packaged and the dressing alone would have been more calories than the hot dog..

food today - 1 egg and 1/2 of those new bagel thins (110 calories for the whole thing but I only had half) popcorn - couple chips/salsa - 2 bite of my enchillda and that's it - don't know what I am having for dinner - was going to make salmon but don't feel like cooking - so most likely my leftover 1 pot wonder from the other night..

My GF candy knows I'm not a big gambler - so we are suppose to go about once a month..

Not doing anything for Easter either - send kids cards and the GD's some $$ - it's just me and Andrew - he's getting a card w/$30 and a Reese's pb rabbit..

Making a pork tenderloin (it's marinating now) asparagus and maybe some mashed potatoes tomorrow for dinner..

Got the 10 commandments on - it's an Easter tradition to watch

Phyl is out to dinner - Candice is most likely sewing - or wasn't she going out tonite??

Steph is selling popcorn -

Karri most likely working ...

Kari has left us - on FB saw that she was sick

Denise - must be coloring eggs w/dh ;0)

I didn't even get to the store to buy my kids anything. They will just have to forgive me this year. I kindof forgot that Easter is tomorrow. I hate that about myself, that I don't honor holidays, especially Easter and Christmas, I believe in God and have faith. But I get so wrapped up in survival, I should put more trust in God and stop trying to take care of everything myself.

I hope you all have a good night sleep. The hangy outies are still really hurting, as soon as I get moved I need to get to the doctor. I can barely lift anything. See you all in the morning. TTFN

Hi,

Got back from dinner about an hour ago. Very nice visit with our high school friends. Glad I looked up the restaurant on the internet because they didn't offer us senior menus until I asked. Portions were smaller and prices cheaper! I had "Sandabs" with mashed taters and fresh steamed spinach that was OH SO GOOD! Small serving of potatoes and no gravy. And a very small bowl of Manhattan style clam chowder... Tomato based, not the creamy kind. I think calories were good... fish was delish! Sort of seemed like sole.

The couple from Houston... I knew she was a breast cancer survivor because she missed our 40th class reunion because she was undergoing chemo. But I didn't know she'd written a book about it! So I went on Amazon tonight and ordered it. If you google "Sue Teall" you'll find it.

Church at 9:30 a.m.... I'm supposed to be there 45 minutes early.. choir is going to rehearse our Easter music before the service. There is a pot luck ham dinner later, but we're not going because the neighbors invited us to their place for Easter dinner... I think there will be 8 or 10 of us.

Very windy tonight!!

16_4_38v.gif

post-220150-13813139232325_thumb.jpg

HAPPY EASTER!!

Beautiful morning here!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter Sunday!

"Don't be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He isn't here! He is risen from the dead!" (Mark 16:5,6 NLT)

8_3_52.gif

So where is everyone? Easter celebrations? None for me. Did you all know that the top of your kitchen cupboards are disgusting? Yep, 5 years of crude, thank goodness for Krud Kutter!! It is my new best friend. I think my fingers are perpetually shriveled. I am NEVER moving again!! I still have all the yard stuff to move and I am only 1/2 way through the kitchen. I'll spray the oven tonight and then clean it tomorrow. I wish I didn't know the people buying my house so I could just leave my dirt. I probably still wouldn't, but I am sick of it all.

Steph, how is it going?

food okay today, but I am being lazy and eating 'easy' food. I don't even have the energy to chew. So I'm going with Soup tonight.

Candice, I know my house will still be a disaster when you get here. I'll find out if there is going to be Irish music at one of our local pubs. A couple of our teachers play. One goes to Ireland every years to take drum lessons. I would love to go to Ireland, no big cities, I'd just like to walk the highlands and live in a small village. Maybe kiss Sean Connery. He still has it!

Well they came and took another Water sample to see if my water is clean. I have been running a hose for almost 24 hours now to get rid of the chlorine. It better pass, otherwise we do this again.

Hey I miss you guys!!! Come and play!

I love your post ...hee,hee,hee I an HOT» for Sean Connery too!!! but he`s SCOTTISH not Irish... hummm an Irish Hunk... ??? Can`t think of one right now... but I`ll find one fdor uas to DROOL over o.lk.:bored:

Happy Easter !!!

post-219373-13813139233314_thumb.jpg

Happy Easter !!!

Beautiful flowers!!

Candice..... sorry I couldn't take your call this morning. I was running late and had to get in the shower. Choir director wanted us there to rehearse by 8:45 a.m.!! I was about 10 minutes late!

UGH!! I didn't buy any Easter cards this year and didn't mail anything to the three youngest grandchildren! Just sneaked up on my and didn't get around to it. By the time I thought about Easter cards it was too late to mail them!

Church was packed out this morning. Sonrise service at 6:30 a.m. Didn't go to that one, but we usually have services at 9:30 and 11, but only 9:30 today because of the earlier service. Ham dinner potluck in an hour, but we're not going because we're getting together with the neighbors for Easter dinner at 3 pm.

1001.gif 8_3_42.gif 36_15_38.gif

Happy Easter Everyone;

Phyl, sorry I missed you, but figured you were probably out at church :smile2:

Janet, Oh I missed YOUR call, just tried you back but not there, will try later too.

My inlaws all just left, and I just spent the past hour washing crystal, silver etc.... DH helped thank Goodness, Now to be fair all the inlaws offered to clean up but honestly, I like to wash up my own stuff... WE kinda do it together and yak about the days events;

So the pictures are of BIL Fiore, Cousin Pat, BroInLaw Steve<<Pat and Stever««Fiore Lindsay SIL and BIL Stever<<last but not least ME (and my Turkey timer) and Cousin Pat.

JJ Band with Peter and the guys. So this is the McIntyre side of the family.

I Skyped my bro yesterday - he is in the Bahamas(work) and will fly back to FLA later this week(he is a US Citizen)

post-220921-13813139233788_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139234094_thumb.jpg

Edited by peaches9
more pics to follow

o.kl. here are the others

post-220921-13813139234508_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139234791_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139235077_thumb.jpg

post-220921-13813139235338_thumb.jpg

Candice, you are right, I forgot that Connery was Scottish, I knew it was one or the other.

Cleaned, packed, moved, packed, cleaned... only 4 days to get it done, yikes, don't know if I will get it, but I don't have a choice. I haven't even thought about school stuff. the list of things to do is at least down to one page, but that is only because I condensed somethings and because it doesn't include all the phone calls to disconnect & connect stuff.

Sounds like you all had a nice Easter. I had a mcDonalds hamburger, whoop. Talked to my mother, it sounds like she has been able to sell some of dad's guns for a decent amount. She has let me choose one of his hand guns, a 350 something. So I figure I will go take some shooting lessons.

Have a good evening.

Very enjoyable afternoon and Easter dinner with the neighbors. Great fun. Even had an earthquake while we were sitting out there! How is that for excitement!?? 7.2 magnitude centered in Mexicali, less than 100 miles south of here. We rocked and rolled pretty good! And I just happened to be recording video on my camera when it hit, so I actually have it recorded. Have to censor it before I put it on FB because we were playing with this stupid battery operated parrot that repeats what you say at the time! Felt an aftershock about 30 minutes ago.

post-220150-138131392356_thumb.jpg

Happy Easter Everyone!

Karla- Happy Belated Birthday!

DH is doing fine. He is taking off one more week of work. He starts rehab this week.

DS's BD was today. He asked to sleep out. Of course the answer was no. So now he's P.O.ed, and I have to worry about him sneaking out tonight.

Janet- I saw an add about the contacts. This is the first year I can't read without readers. I HATE it!

I went get Mom today. We boiled shrimp.

Janet- What's the name of that rose?

I just cut mine down. I have a few blooms on Barbara Streisand, a lavender with a wonderful rose smell.

I made it through 2 of the 3 pages that I'm behind...but ran out of steam and thought I'd just post.

It's been nice having Michael home. We are definitely in the honeymoon phase, but it's been good. We've had a couple of "oh no you didn't!" times but not like before. He's been very good with the kids so far. The kids have definitely missed him.

Popped corn yesterday. Michael helped me. He was a little bored and wanted to leave 1/2 way through but he stuck it out for most of the day. It was a nice day to pop corn. We will probably not pop again for a month or so. I definitely need to make my arms stronger. My back and shoulders are REALLY sore today. Michael and I are going to start martial arts on Tuesday so hopefully that will help....and hopefully I won't make a fool outta myself.

Okay...tired. I'll talk to you later ladies. Love you all. Hope you had an amazing Easter. It was wonderful here. Hugs!!!

Denise, your lavender rose is probably Blueberry Hill, one of my favorites. I recognize Janet's rose, but the name escapes me and myj rose books are packed. I grow mostly miniatures, they are a little hardier than teas. I also grow some floribundas and shrub roses. My favorite miniature rose is Jeanne LeJoie. It is a climbing rose that is a abundant bloomers. I grow them on a couple of abolisks that I built. When I first moved back to Montana I had over 100 roses and was active in the rose society, but here I have only about 20, and when I move on Friday I have only 3 that I bought from the nursery to plant, 2 Jeanne Lejoie and 1 Cocoa Bean. Cocoa Bean is a gorgeous red/brown, almost a bronze.

Back to school today, bleck!! Don't even know what we are doing in 6th grade, so I guess we will do a little 'winging it'. I need more sleep than Karri.

Hope to get bedrooms shampooed tonight.

Janet, you take such beautiful pictures.

TTFN