Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling All MARCH '09 Bandsters - We need a name!

GABI311b- I love the name March Melters 2009. I hope to join w/ my date tba!!!!! So ready!!!!

I'm March 17 also, having surgery in Fort Worth, TX

fixin2notbfat

Yay fellow March bandsters!!! I got my date!!! Officially MARCH 24TH!! Ive been at this for over a year. Now its happening and i am terrified but excited too!! Feb 23rd is all my pre op testing ( a whole month ahead?????) Anyone else share the big day??? ~:thumbdown:

Congrats! I don't share your surgery date but we have the same pre-op testing date - Feb 23rd. We can be partners in that!

Jaysmommy

yeh, do you have surgery date yet? man there are lots of march bandsters, guess they are all making up for missed time over holidays!!!! nancy - fixin2notbfat

yeh, more march bandsters!!!!! What area of the world do you live? Do we have an official name yet for march bandsters????

Not the day - but the year long struggle ! It took me a year to get approve - I am so glad the fight is over and the weight lose will begin!

It took me over 4 yrs fighting w/insurance company and they say that wls is covered, switched to BCBS and my first consultation for that insurance was Dec. 23, 2008, I was approved in 1 week, my surgery is 3-17-09, the wait for surgery is only because I work for school and doing it during our spring break, not enough sick days left to do before then!

I live in Mineral Wells, TX, my mom lives in washington state, use to live in milwaukee, OR(?) but I am born breed texan!

I like the march melters!!!!! I just found out today that my surgery date is March 17. I'm so excited!!!!!!

:crying:

So the polls are in....LUCKY LOSERS won by ONE point! I still like March Melters better but I think we should go with the majority.