Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

I assumed Laura and Kristen didn't pull because of the brace Laura was wearing and Kristins "Medical" problem

It was so childish when they put the weight on Helen for staying with Jillian instead of the all mighty original bob-lleheads. I think she was well aware of what was going on.

Tara was due IMHO for a break down, shes been kicking but and outting up low numbers all the while knowing she ha that huge target on her back. Theres no doubt had she not had immunity last night she would of gone hime with her % of weight loss. I think she rocks.

Its Tara who makes me feel like I can do things my mind and body scream no to, while Kristin may of been the first female to loose 100 she does NOT inspire me to do anything other than PB

The ones who voted for Aubrey were stupid. We know the game playing is in tact but from last nights show all you could see was the bob'le heads grrrrrr

and Kristins "Medical" problem

what is her medical condition? does anyone know?

and if you have a condition you don't get a vote as to who goes home in my opinion.......you lose that right.

that one really annoys me right now.

. But why didn't her and the purple pull a car? They were standing on the sidelines cheering people on.

I wondered the same thing. Maybe Luluc is right because I didn't see them put any on anyone's scale. I thought at first it had to do with their lost of weight, but purple shirt girl had lost almost as much as Tara.

They did have the sports bra on underneath their black/blue shirts when they got their original shirts back.

If it where medical then why would Ron pull? Sorry but IMHO he is really useless on the show. He doesn't even try to do the challenges. He is always whinning about I now I can't so why rush ect.....Everyone feel sorry for me.....Help me with the challenge.... Well I don't anymore. I stopped feeling sorry for him a long time ago. Ok done ranting about Ron:thumbup:

I just read on a website that said Cathy said in a interview last week that Kristen had some herniated discs in her back . Also it said that there was a deleted scene that showed

Felipe reconciling with Jillian. I guess they delete a lot of things just to make the show interesting.

Daniel, the orange team member this season who was the heaviest the show had ever had, works at my Gold's Gym! He and his best friend David live in my area. Daniel has lost some serious weight! I've picked his brain about all things Biggest Loser, and he's really nice and loves answering my questions. I talk to him every time I go up there, though he only works 3 days a week. I told him about the Lap Band and surprisingly he was very stoked for me, and asked me lots of questions about how it's working for me and all that. Cool kid!

Oh, and I mentioned that I thought Bob was gay. Daniel told me that Bob is gay, but so is Jillian!!! :cursing:

Daniel, the orange team member this season who was the heaviest the show had ever had, works at my Gold's Gym! He and his best friend David live in my area. Daniel has lost some serious weight! I've picked his brain about all things Biggest Loser, and he's really nice and loves answering my questions. I talk to him every time I go up there, though he only works 3 days a week. I told him about the Lap Band and surprisingly he was very stoked for me, and asked me lots of questions about how it's working for me and all that. Cool kid!

Oh, and I mentioned that I thought Bob was gay. Daniel told me that Bob is gay, but so is Jillian!!! :)

That's so cool that Dan is a good guy - he seemed to be a good guy during the show, and I was definately rooting for him.

It doesn't surprise me that Jillian is gay - I don't see her strong personality putting up with some of the typical nonsense that can happen in guy-girl relationships. None of that "I'm the man, I'm the ruler" crap...:cursing:

My DH got on my nerves this morning...can ya tell?:tt2:

Chronic resentfulness with a touch of ugly?

Oh, and I mentioned that I thought Bob was gay. Daniel told me that Bob is gay, but so is Jillian!!! :)

That is so cool (about Dan). We all knew Bob was but Jillian surprises me.

It doesn't surprise me that Jillian is gay - I don't see her strong personality putting up with some of the typical nonsense that can happen in guy-girl relationships. None of that "I'm the man, I'm the ruler" crap...

I'm straight but don't put up with that crap. My DH says all the time that he never deludes himself on who truly wears the pants in this house. :cursing:

ok - that's pretty damn funny.

jmegirl - thanks for the update on dan. i'm glad to hear he's doing well.....oh and that tidbit about jillian; DH swears she takes steroids or something because her face is so manly.....not shocked & certainly not about bob either...:cursing:

Daniel told me a story that I just have to share with you guys.

The Gold's Gym is in the same parking lot as a McDonald's. Daniel was working one morning and walked over with $2 in his hand to get a large coffee. That's all he planned to order. He walked in and the manager was there ringing him up and told him to get out. Refused to sell him "this shit" because he didn't need to be eating it if he wanted to lose weight and become the Biggest Loser! :tt2: Daniel was like, "Umm, I just want a coffee dude." The manager says, "Oh OK then, here ya go, on the house. Good luck!!!" :cursing::w00t::)

Too funny! :angry:

I'm straight but don't put up with that crap. My DH says all the time that he never deludes himself on who truly wears the pants in this house. :cursing:

That's why I was pissed this morning - I don't put up with that crap either, and he knows it...suffice to say I had an apologetic message on my work phone and my cell phone this morning after I left the house. I made no bones about my being pissed and why!:)

Daniel told me a story that I just have to share with you guys.

The Gold's Gym is in the same parking lot as a McDonald's. Daniel was working one morning and walked over with $2 in his hand to get a large coffee. That's all he planned to order. He walked in and the manager was there ringing him up and told him to get out. Refused to sell him "this shit" because he didn't need to be eating it if he wanted to lose weight and become the Biggest Loser! :mad: Daniel was like, "Umm, I just want a coffee dude." The manager says, "Oh OK then, here ya go, on the house. Good luck!!!" :tt2::w00t::tt2:

That is so cool about Dan - he is one of the contestants I'm most looking forward to seeing next week when the eliminated bunch come back...

Wow! That's right, they're bringing back the elimated next week, should be fun and interesting. Also, next week looks like ripple dad has some medical issues. We shall see.

Re: Bob & Jillian both being gay... NOT SURPRISED!

I'm glad Aubrey is gone, she was hateful. You could just tell she's super jealous of Tara.

Tara, I think I love you! OMG, I'm really glad she showed her human side this time. I know I usually can't stand it when contestants get all wet eye, but this time it struck me. I think the true reason it took me so long to get on her bandwagon was she always seemed so cold to me. I'm also glad and I hope she realized now that Laura is a good person to keep around, and not the albatross she felt like she was in the beginning.

It's heating up folks! Lots of competition down the wire now. It's only going to get better if they bring back another hot competitor.

Also, next week looks like ripple dad has some medical issues. We shall see.

I think it's his heart; 2 sizes too small

post-240658-13813138262932_thumb.jpg

i cant wait to see the contestants next week. it'll be so exciting to see how much they have changed and how hard they have been working on there own.

i am so on team tara, that girl is a frickin machine she always powers through every challenge and when she passed up the guys pulling that 2 ton car i was like, "you have go to be freaking kidding me!" she is amazing. i wasnt a big fan of hers early on but i am a true convert!

and dan...I am so happy to hear that he is doing well, cant wait to see him next week.