Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

Ok who went home last night? My dvr died :lol: I can't see it. So who did what? I saw the first hour, but then went to bed. I'd done a ton of spring cleaning.

Teri

The girl on the blue team ate 2 Cookies but they didn't give her time to anyone....did anyone else notice this?

I guess therein lies the rub. The time was only applicable towards the top two because anybody beyond them wouldn't time well enough to matter. So if they ate a cookie to take away five minutes from somebody who didn't place in the top two, it only hurt the cookie eater. Interesting challenge!

Ok who went home last night? My dvr died :lol: I can't see it. So who did what? I saw the first hour, but then went to bed. I'd done a ton of spring cleaning.

Teri

The mom on the blue team, Cathy. She offered herself up.

This was definitely more of the tear jerker show.

Definately a cry-fest for me and DD, DH was cracking jokes at us for being softies...

I thought it was interesting the the blue-boys blew up at Jillian and won't work with her, but still hand her their shirts to hold.

I noticed that too - I'd have let them throw their shirts on the floor or give them to another team member!

I want to be Tara when I grow up. I'm 100% behind her.

I agree - Tara rocks!

Brown shirt dad did good this week. Wonder what happened to Tara? She has really worked her butt off.

I think Jillian's comment about Tara getting "manic" is dead on - she may be stressing herself into a confused state and her body can't deal with the physical stress and the emotional stress at the same time.

Tonight's show didn't suck.

I felt bad for Brown Team's brother. Hopefully his brother will inspire him to lose.

OMG - when he started crying, shoulders heaving, I was crying right there with him. I really hope Mike's success inspires him to get started as well.

It was amazing at how far all of the contestants have come since their first day.

That was the big benefit for me - seeing the changes in their bodies and especially their faces! Reminds me that I need to take some pictures along the way...

Brown shirt dad did good this week. Wonder what happened to Tara? She has really worked her butt off.

Remember, was it Michelle or Ali or the other chick that didn't win...first couples season??? that hit a wall. I think it happens to everyone.

The girl on the blue team ate 2 Cookies but they didn't give her time to anyone....did anyone else notice this?

I didn't get that! Why not? I didn't like that editing at all. I think they did it to show, look, Tara lost by 5 minutes...not the 30 she'd have gotten if they added up all the cookies.

I felt bad for Brown Team's brother. Hopefully his brother will inspire him to lose. I was surprised that their Mom was fit and attractive. Usually, in a family of large people, the Mom is large too.

Yes! DH said that, too....that wow, she's kinda classy and nice looking.

Also, I was sobbing at the son who's still fat. Poor dude...I really hope he gets a chance to lose it.

I still think its wrong that the cousins continue t wear black and workiut with Bob.....Its become a major pain for me espexially when I saw them hand her their shirts t her grrrrrrr

Yes! I am GRRRRing right with you.

That was the big benefit for me - seeing the changes in their bodies and especially their faces! Reminds me that I need to take some pictures along the way...

Yes. When you see it every week, you don't realize how much they've lost. But, they really look different.

The blue cousin that won, especially. Whiny babies? Yes. Hoties? Yes. My, my....

The brown teams brother at home - killed me. I wanted to hug him so bad. I still get teary-eyed when I think about it. I wish TBL would take him on for next season. I am sure he touched a lot of hearts last night.

I was confused on the Cookies too - we saw her eat them - I think she should have said who she put the points towards - cuz it adds to the drama. :-)

W

I don't see you posting on share what you ate.

where have you been?? haven't seen you there lately:wub:

i just love tara. not sure what jillian meant in her comments to her; i just think her body is adjusting & plateaus happen - hell i've had a 2wk plateau here / there.

i think i would like another trainer & 3 teams; both bob & jill have annoyed me this season.....a shake up wouldn't be a bad thing.

tara / michael - my 2 favs....still!

tara / michael - my 2 favs....still!

I have to agree with you! They are tied in my book. Though sometimes I have to admit I've even had a little bit of a TV crush on Mike-- ha! He's too young, even for 21-year-old me, though. But he's just such a nice guy! When he gave his grocery prize to Aubrey a week or so ago, I was crying so hard.

And Tara-- what an awesome motivator! To see her footage from the first show last night was crazy... I can't believe how far she's come, she looks normal!

This is the first season I've actually watched TBL.. but I might have to start watching it now! Or maybe old seasons. Anyone have a favorite old season that I need to rent and watch from start to finish?

Interesting show... yes I did notice too that Blue chick didn't mention she ate cookies...

Well Tara has finally shown she's human. Funny how just recently I decided she's not so bad. She'll get back with it.

I'm hating how the cousins are still training with Bob. You'd think that now with two slow weeks they'd finally say, hey Jillian kick our asses and get us to lose some weight!

Other than that it was a pretty boring show.

OK, I have to say it. Tara irritates the hell out of me.

AND maybe it was mentioned before but tonight I noticed Cathy looks like she has a port scar. Very may well be just a laproscopic surgery scar but if you still have it on DVR check it out and let me know what you think.

AND maybe it was mentioned before but tonight I noticed Cathy looks like she has a port scar. Very may well be just a laproscopic surgery scar but if you still have it on DVR check it out and let me know what you think.

Yeah I saw that too. I'm pretty sure it's just another surgery scar, perhaps a laparoscopic hernia repair or something? They would have disclosed it on the show if she had a previous WLS, like they do with brown dad.

I saw it too, but I think it might be due to gall bladder surgery.....My gall bladder surgery was before my band and its in the same place as Cathys. IMO.

where have you been?? haven't seen you there lately:wub:

I've been hovering around. I have been at a standstill, losing a lb here and gaining 3 there.LOL

I am on spring break and I am taking a wk off from everything. I'll get back there soon.

Edited by A lot less

I've been wondering about it since the first weigh in.

I saw it too, but I think it might be due to gall bladder surgery.....My gall bladder surgery was before my band and its in the same place as Cathys. IMO.

I only just noticed her scar at this last weigh in.

I had my gall bladder taken out too, but my scars were all very small, and nowhere where hers is. One was in my navel, and the other two were much lower than hers.

However, I would have thought that if she had had that done, they would have mentioned it.