Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Ok Ladies I am going to ORIENTATION in Vacaville 11-3-09 yayayayay!!!!!

Alright Liz (can we cll you Liz?) Nov 3rd will be here before you know it. I think other people called around and found an earlier one. Call Richmond and see if they they have one coming up. I think they do theirs the 2nd week of the month so you might have a chance for next week.

Ok did the bridge...I feel much better. I just thought about the fact that I haven't had anything to eat today....NOt really hungry but I better go have something.

Hate to say it Riley but could this be the beginning of the Big M? I know i'm knocking on the door.

:) Congrats Liz on your orientation date!

I know you're excited!! You should be.. This is when it all starts:smile:

Oh I wanted to ad.. I needed some motivation.. so today while working I tapped into youtube and typed in lapband vlog or lapband journal.. and Jus listening to these peoples stories are very motivational. And it gives me an idea on where I should be during this part of "pre-op" stage.

Anyways , yeah wanted to shoot that in there if anyone feels like the might not feel motivated enough.

SOOOO I was able to take the Video Camera from the Ex-hubby.. so I'm gonna start doing a VLOG on youtube soon... once I figure out how to do all...:thumbup:

Edited by LaChica707
wanted to ad more

Its great that they're doing oreintation in Vacaville now. So much closer! Plus, Liz is so militant about showing up on time. She'll kick you out of you're late!

Analynn, Christine does a vlog too! Btw Chris, where's the pregnancy vlogging? People are curious!

Hi Donna & April! I see you!

I'm off to finish my paper now. I was able to get an extention until tomorrow. I hope it won't take too long tonight, I really want to see the office! Think smart thoughts for me ladies!

Hi Ladies!

You are all doing so well! Looking forward to the walk on Saturday in Lincoln and meeting everyone. My wife and I will be walking with my Mom's small mutt. Sorry to hear Donna that you will not be able to make it, we'll be thinking of you!

Not doing so well with the diet as I've gained some of the 85 pounds back. Need to get back on the wagon.

Have a great weekend everyone!

I'm shooting smart thoughts your way Heather.

My food today - B- 1/2 c mixture of zuchini, mushrooms, Tomato and shrimp, L 1/2 c mixture of zuchini, mushrooms, tomato and shrimp, S small ice cream cone from McDonalds, D ice cream cup from Sam's, 2 bites of soft pretzel and one bite of pizza(can you tell I took the kids to Sams for dinner? ). Well I was doing good until after work. But my calories aren't too bad I don't think. I took MOM this morning and this afternoon - something better happen before I have to weigh tomorrow morning at 8:30 in Richmond. I hope Dr. Im isn't too hard on me - I definitely need a fill and a smack in the head. I'm taking chicken teriyaki to my daughter and her teacher for lunch tomorrow - I'll be having Water. Hopefully he doesn't ask why as he doesn't know I had surgery and he is one person I don't want to tell at this point.

Where is everyone?

Ah why can't Donna do the walk?? I missed something. Is everything going ok??

Well I do have restriction but I am not losing real fast. I mean I can only eat a tiny amount of anything. I think I need to journal again. I think I am not eating enough again. But new job, tight band.........not feeling like eating to much. And it has been hot to...........but who knows I need to figure out if I am eating to little more to much...........

I might not go back for a fill on the 29th. I think I am good like I am at 5.5CC's.......unless I lose alot I don't want to be tighter. This is tight but I can still get my Water in............so...........I will email Dr. BAggs and see what he thinks............

Hi all, lovely ladies, and John!

Everything is going well, just have decided to stay with my mom for awhile longer...really helping her to get things settled, helping her to purge things, and we are both missing dad together. She is a strong woman, has many friends and her sister here, and by the Grace of God, know she will do fine. I am honored to be able to do this with and for her.

I do miss you all, and plan on being at the support meeting on the 24th! Blessed with new company, yeas for the victories, orientations and no one giving up! Hello to EVERYONE, and go Team Band O' Buddies on Saturday, you will show us proudly! Go Nicole, Heather, John & Nikki, with me hubby and sons and friends! Will chat back soon! :)

Alright Liz (can we cll you Liz?) Nov 3rd will be here before you know it. I think other people called around and found an earlier one. Call Richmond and see if they they have one coming up. I think they do theirs the 2nd week of the month so you might have a chance for next week.

Ok did the bridge...I feel much better. I just thought about the fact that I haven't had anything to eat today....NOt really hungry but I better go have something.

Hate to say it Riley but could this be the beginning of the Big M? I know i'm knocking on the door.

Oh of course, I will be 48 this month!! And have have been peri-M for years - but I'm fightin' it :-)

Donna we miss you, but do stay where she needs you a while longer . . you need to be there right now . . . all will be well with us! Thanks for checking in sweets :-)

B - pear; soy slender latter

L - Quorn naked cutlet; pomodoro sauce; parmesan

L2 - small garden salad with chick peas; Nugo nutrition bar

D - salad with egg and cottage cheese; bowl of Cereal

I was doing great until that bowl of cereal! I didn't need the Nugo bar, either . . . . . worked 7-4 today, then went for a LONG hike we did 8 miles so I got in 12 miles for the day! I may change my schedule again to work 7-4 regular so I can excercise when I get home - I SO miss my morning walks, but it is pitch black out until 6:30 here now, and I have to be back home getting ready by then!! Boo-hoo poos me . . .

Tina good to finally hear from you! I don't like your new job :-(

Nicole how are you babe?

Pat I will call you Saturday AM! You will find me tho; we all wear name tage and I sit with the loud Kaiser group (!) I will probably be wearing sweats and I look just like my pic :-)

Yep I hope once I know what I am doing I won't have to work so much and so late............the stupid 1 hour commute both ways is what is doing me in.............I am to tired when I get home to get online..........just clean things up and go to bed.

Three day weekend coming up through.........geez I am just to old to start a new job. They are getting ready for more layoffs too in November.............I think I will be ok but January could be a problem...........

Hi everyone!!

Well, I am officially unemployed. But here's my plan:

They left my insurance on until Nov 1. I have 9 lbs to loose. I am going to work HARD AS HELL these next few weeks, and hopefully I can get those lbs down, and get into see the Dr. They offered cobra to me for $200/mo. If it comes down to it, I will go ahead and pay. I cant stop now, I have gotten TO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so wish me luck on loosing these 9 lbs....

I went and got my blood work done today finally too....

come onnnnn 9 lbs LEAVE ME ALONE!!! :)

Welcome to all the new people!! :-) I am so outta touch lately!! I plan to be there on the 24th :-)

I miss everyone. I am reading up every couple of days but just no energy to comment................

Donna would be so proud I am getting in my 9 hours of sleep every night. Going to bed by 9pm and up by 6am to head out...........Much better than my old 12am in bed and up by 7am.............I am starting to like going to bed early!! So let the weight fall off me now!! :-)

Ok about 8 baby spoons of lentils and cheese and totally full..........I guess the sausages won't go down tonight. Problem is my stomach growls really loud all day but when I sit down to eat not much goes down..........I don't think I am still hungry but the growling is embarrassing. I am thinking protien shake or a protien shots too..................

Ok TMI I know but all this protien causes some digetive problems as in I can't go............even drinking 80 ounces of Water and still can't go..............need to buy some benefiber...........Oh did I mention I am burned out on salad right now...........I don't like salad right now.........shocking...........I have this thing with protien that is the only thing that sounds good lately............I am weird I know...........!!

Oh getting ready to head to bed!! Got my girl here with me and I want to chill with her before I go to bed at .........ah 9pm!! LOL ...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

OH! Tamra that's the right way to look at it, you go girl! You CAN get this done, then you will have lots of time for exercise!!

Tina, last night I went to bed at 7:30! I try to stay up until 9:30 because tuesdays and thursdays I have to pick my son up from school then, but most nights I don't make it that far!! It makes me feel really old, but much easier in the AMs!

Ok Riley so I am not the only one. I feel better getting some good sleep..............in some way this job is good it is forcing me to get up early and go to bed early.......

got a case today a 4 year old with cancer. Getting chemo and needs morphine. Crazy dad forgets the morphine...........bad enough but when I go out the kid is in the hospital for swine flu too...................tomorrow I go out to see parents of a baby born positive for THC........this is crazy stuff!!