Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Nicole... You should be very PROUD!!!!! Even with all of the stress you have managed to continue your personal success... this is going to lead to alot more success girlfriend! Just believe in yourself and stay strong. You are inspirational.... knowing that you have alot going on and have lost weight gives me hope! I am proud of you even though I have met you once. YOU ROCK! Keep kickin butt Miss Thang!:sad:

Nicole I fixed your ticker...........you go girl!!

Back to journaling again today!!

Pam - looks like good choices - hope it works.

I'm still sticking to the 1200 cal - I really hope to be down more for my psych appt this week. Right now I'm eating my salad with grilled chicked (same lunch I've had for a month - boring but it is working!) I'm up in Novato in Marin Co. and it isn't raining - just gray.

Tina - me too - I lose slow, but am not complaining as long as it keeps going down. Not changing my ticker until I get an official Kaiser weight, even though my scale looks like I am down about 4 more than Kaiser's last read. You are doing great with all the stress of a new job - I hope the hours don't get you. What you do is amazing; my hats off to you - those babies and kids so need you.

Nicole - so glad to hear from you. Wow you are a Rock Star with losing and exercising with all the you have going on. And 2 jobs - awesome! How is Aud doing?

Analynn - how are you doing? with all your exercise, I think you are going to get your surgery date first!

Can someone explain again when/how this online groups meets in person - I think I'm confused. (I've met Riley and am plugged into the group meetings in Santa Rosa, and I've met Jess at the Kaiser Richmond meetings - just not sure how this online group meets).

Have a good afternoon all.

We will meet up at the Kaiser Sacramento meeting, or we'll pick a day and get together for lunch. I know there was talk about the 17th... But I don't remember what the plan is! Sorry, I'm no help.

Yes Pam, you're the only one stuck working today. Today is a holiday for me and my 9/80 is this week! So I will work for 2 days, 1 day off and go back for Friday. Love it! We looked at one more house today and didn't like it. We're making an offer on the one we liked tomorrow. Yay!

I'm making pot roast in my crock pot. The whole house has smelled wonderful for hours. Perfect meal for an overcast day like today. I need to think of a great meal for tomorrow when it's storming like crazy. I love fall!

I went to the gym again, did 40 min on the eliptical and could have done a few more but we had to meet the realtor. And, (sorry I'm rambling) I got a B+ in my class! Woohooo! Even if I'm leaving school I want the class to count for something. So excited.

When is the next meeting and time Ladies??? Gotta mark my calender.

Hi everyone sorry havent been on lately..my son got injured at his football practice poor kid has to walk around with a huge brace (i mean this thing is humongous) anyway and I'm big time pms'ing I have such bad cramps and am craving EVERYTHING!!!! I just felt like baking so I looked everywhere and all I had was oatmeal so I made oatmeal Cookies drizzled with nutella (that stuff is like crack!)

Anyway I did gain a few pounds but not sure if its the bloating or my cravings!!! I joined 24hr on Friday but cant seem to make it there. Hopefully I can go tomorrow.

Everyine have a great day. Jes and Candra you guys are doing great!!

Hi Ladies!!

The walk on Saturday was excellent! My wife and I met Donna’s husband and two boys. What a great cause and some really inspirational stories. The Mercy home is very nice. 300+ people attended so I was very surprised that Rich found my wife and I as there were quite a few people with dogs! We may have come in last or near last but many people bailed after the first half and didn’t finish. Found out Donna is from a town next to the one I grew up on Long Island, NY and they both spent time in the Air Force. Small world… If we could just get real NY Bagels and pizza out here, not that I need any. Still gaining some weight, need to turn around and start losing again. I hope you all have a great week!

John, so glad you had a good time! I need to say though that it's a damn good thing we can't get NY Bagels & pizza our here LOL STICK TO PROTEINS!

Tina - here's to no late nights LOL. sorry bout the job :o

Pammie, I wrote that down and am going to hit up Amazon as soon as I'm done here!

Reggie - come back .... I've gone back to my 4, 1/2c mini melas per day and I can do that with no problem as long as it is solid Proteins. None of that mushy shit! I can't hang with that!!! Oh, and bridezilla really is a cop. Oakland Police Special Victims Unit. She has been seriously harded by when she was a patrol officer

Ooh, Heather - I want pot roast - nice warm from the crock pot!!

JES - I HAVE ZERO MOTIVATION AND ZERO ENERGY - WTF?? How's your energy level? I'm hoping mine will even out since i went back to my personal meal plan LOL I haven't even colored my roots - so not like me - I've been on top of them since my 20's!! I've been going to bed by 9!!

THE SISTER IN LAW MOVED OUT - WOO HOO. AND SHE TOOK THE KIDS! she got a 3 bedroom for 850 in Novato - the low income housing on hamilton - she's been on the list for years - what timing!! I am really happy for her now. it was way too much with her and my brother under the same roof - divorcee's should never move back in together!!!

so all my jeans are either too big or too small - still can't fit into my smaller cothes but my 16s are getting a little diaper booty to them... just to make myself feel young & skinny I went to marshalls & bought some Ecko Red jeans just because they runs so big - drum roll.... size 11/12!! I'm a faker as well as a slacker - truly, I'm a 16 in regular jeans and 14 in stretch jeans but these run real big so I got them just because of the size LMAO

Nicole needs us ladies - she really wants to hook up this weekend - so who's down to meet in Vacaville on saturday?? She will drive to Sac but then needs to carpool to Vacaville with somebody - her car isn't in the greatest shape right now?????????? Any Takers?????

The next meeting in Sacramento is Saturday Oct 24 from 11-1 at the Point West Kaiser across from Cal Expo. We go out for lunch at Mimi's afterward.

I did really well today with food - had 1/2 a grilled hamburger patty for dinner. I did have 2 oreo Cookies today, but I'm okay with that.

I still need to get another bottle of Water down, but I have time.

Your dinner sounds yummy Heather. I made country pork ribs in the crockpot last night for dinner, but the pork didn't go down well. I'll try again tomorrow night with leftovers.

My son is taking the PSAT Saturday morning and I promised the kids I would take them to Six Flags for Fright Fest after he gets done at 12:30 so I can't make it.

well another day...did so so with my food.< /p>

B=skinny latte (I'm officially hooked)

L=pc of sole fish (hooked on that too)

D=small section of turkey wing, 1/4 broccoli

no snacks...so far

Thanks everyone for all your positive thoughts and comments. Maria, Tina, Pat, Pam, Riley.... I appreciate it. It's a struggle, boy is it.

NIcole, good to hear from you. concentrate and getting yourself together, we'll be hear.

John, glad you enjoyed the walk, was it cold. I just can't get motivated to go out in the cold which is not a good sign.

Pat, Liz next support meeting in Sac will be Oct 24th. I already know I have a baby shower that day so I won't be able to make it.

Maria, I know how it is with a son who plays football I have 2 and it's very stressful whit the injuries. Luckily they bounce right back.

Hang in there Pam, now that you have restriction you'll be back on track. I can only dream of what that's about.

Congratulations on bidding on the house Heather, i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you :o

Tina, one day at a time. You're probably right get settled in and see how you like the job it may turn out to be an alright thing. You seem to be a good fit for kids.

Tamra check in...I know you are on a mission.

Kim, what's going on? How are you doing?

Candra, girl I feel your pain...I'm with you. I can't wait for my fill. When is your call from Robin? Mine is tomorrow what the heck am I going to tell her? I am so off program.

Reggie, Riley???

Oh goodness, it IS crock-pot weather! Raining here, a little bit this morning and quite a bit this afternoon - I was glad I'd gotten my walking in before the rain. I have been going in to the office at 6:30, working for an hour then walking for an hour, since I can't go b4 work now it's not light out until after 7 am!! Crazy! How did I do this last year? I don't even remember, but I started losing in November so I dealt with the darkness SOMEhow.

Supposed to REALLY rain tomorrow, we are due to get 4 inches which would be great! And hopefully my check will get deposited tomorrow so I can get some groceries & get my eating back on track. No more bowls of Cereal cause it's all we have! I am just not feeling motivated to diet, and I'm not feeling bad about it, either(!) which is totally new to this obsessive.

Good job in your class Heather, I think you have WAY enough going on! Got pics of the house yet?

John I'm so glad you enjoyed the walk & met folk! What a small world we live in, no? Keep up the good walking, you are doing great!

Pat I'll bet you are down 5, the Kaiser scale has been good to me! You are so on track for a surgery this year!!!! Very exciting!!!

Nicole, Tina, I am proud of my girls, you are thrown into the ost stressful situations thatyou have faced for years, and you are HANDLING IT WITHOUT food as your crutch! Yay girls, and yay band, which doesn't let us flub up TOO bad!

Pammie glad you finally have restriction!!you're workin it now

Jes let's get together soon, Candra Reggie, wanna play?? LOL we are trouble!!!

Chris! How's our band baby? We need a progress report!

OK got to go put a load in the dryer, ttfn

Jes, Robin called me today but I wasn't home - I called her back within 15 min but couldn't reach her - left her a message and never heard from her again. Not worried about it though because I'm not following her rules anyway - just tell her you're doing fine but are ready to move on. You look like you're doing great with your food - you are hardly eating anything~!

Riley - I wanna play!

It's not raining here but it's sure is cold as hell. I'm all wrapped up in blankets in front of the fireplace. If it's not raining tomorrow early I'm gonna try and walk up this big hill by my house. That bridge is just too cold. PLus I haven't been sweating.

Candra I have plans for saturday evening so I don't think I can make the vacaville trip this weekend. We once talked about fridays is that a good day for people? this friday is good for me.