Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Monique... I think the group meets Sat 10-17 at like 11am at pt west kaiser in Sac. I am sure they will let us know. I went to the last group and it was great! Are you preop??? Where are you in the process? I am waiting on my orientation date...ahhhhh....:wink2:

Thanks for the info. I thought Kaiser Rochmond had one tonight. I could be wrong.

U r right read some of the past entries I know it was mentioned earlier today that there was a group.

The support group at Point West Kaiser in Sacramento is always the 4th Saturday of the month from 11-1 so in October it is the 24th.

I just got back from Super Wal Mart - Taran and I had to get out of the house for awhile. Now I need a little nap - but we walked the whole store. I picked up a few items on clearance for my kids for Christmas. Then we stopped real quick at the Sams Club that is closing today as the new big one is opening tomorrow. I got a pair of size 16 jeans on clearance for $9.81 and some pork country ribs clearanced out too. I'll put them in the freezer today for next week. They had a size 14 for $9.81 too that I almost bought for me for later but I was afraid too since I am just now fitting into a 16.

Thanks Pam... now I can plan on the last Sat of the month. I love the nam Taran- thought I would share. =D

Thanks for the info. I thought Kaiser Rochmond had one tonight. I could be wrong.

Richmond support group meets today 6-7:30 3rd floor building c

I'll be there

just ate a small snickers, followed by a bag of cheez-its. Unfortunately, what with being overdrawn and all, my diet this week is going to be limited to what I can get on "IOU"" in the lunchroom! BAD news. But oh well, maybe it will shock my system into losing again?!?!

No chance. I'm a goner this week - at least it's smaller quantities. A year ago it would have been a large sized snickers and 2 bags of cheeze-its :-)

Unfortunately, I will not make this meeting. I will try for the 3rd Wednesday. Even though that one may be the day after my surgery! It's my turn on October 20th I can't wait! Gettig excited! You all love to shop and I can't wait to join in! I just need more money. On a serious note, it is somewhat frustrating not to have much to wear and for clothes that you genuinely like to be to BIG! Not worth altering, going to have to start ALL over once I lose the weight!

Monique , I doubt that you will feel like going to that support group the day after surgery. Wow he 20th will be here before you know it. Don't worry about buying clothes yet. Perhaps you can join in on the clothing exchanges and save some cash while you loose. You sure are quiet for someone a a week and a half away. I was a ball of questions. Go ahead we love to share.

It was nice meeting you tonight Pat....

Riley I'm with you at least it wasn't a whole snickers. tell me was it good? yummo I can't remember my last snickers and they are my favs.

What;s going on? Everyone is so quite.

Jes - It was great to meet you tonight; you look terrific - so much different than your avitar pic. And your exercise is great - you need to kick me in the butt to do it- please??!!. I skipped today but I gotta get up and do it tomorrow. I liked the group; even with so many RNY's it was still really helpful and inspirational. So many success stories! Really encouraging.

Even with weighing in at night, I'm down a pound from last week's surgeon appt. - its moving in the right direction so I'm not going to complain. So officially 10 down and 10 to go for surgery goal wt after 3 weeks. The 1200 cal is a little boring but its working.

Riley - sounds like a tough day - tomorrow will be better.

Candra - Protein is good!

Pam - congratulations - a smaller size always feels good! (I've got boxes of every size almost - this time I'm giving them aways as I go back down - not gaining this back ever again!)

Nicole - think'n positive thoughts for you

Conolie, Marquint, everyone else - welcome it is a really good group.

Good night all.

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Monque congrats on your surgery date. Jes is right we are a wealth of info here.

So this was my menu for today

B Egg salad

s 10 grapes and 1/8 of a cinnamon roll eek

L chicken enchilada (corn tortilla)

D Spinach stew with chicken and 1/4 potatoe

s 1 biscotti eek

Tomorrow my goal is to measure all foods. I may have my tooth extracted so there's no better time than then to start my Protein Shakes :-).

Good News is that I had no Panda today.

Jes I hear you about the cravings. I am starting back to all Protein shakes and solid next week. I need to do my shake in the morning again.

I am anxious to meet all these new Divas here. When is the next hang out folks?

Hi Reggie hunny! I think we talked about a Vacaville meeting on a Saturday this month?

OK girls, must get back on track! I borrowed $100 from 1 son so I could buy food to feed the other son . . . do you know how lousy that makes me feel as a mom???!?? Sign of our times I know . . . son #2 is like, why did you money not last until the end of the month, mom? Uhm . . .reduced hours, pay cut, mandatory time off, and health care costs increase??? Huh maybe??? While all my bills went up?? Hush it and give me the cash kid . . . . I feel like crap.

Up 3 lbs. of the 5 that I had lost since my last fill, but hoping that's mostly liver-fat since I've been gouring on carbs. Went to Safeway this AM and have some healthy foods in my arsenal now, so will be back on track today.

OK girls, let's follow Reggie's lead and log our food every day again! It really helps. I got nuthin but a black half-caff americano this morning so ot starting yet. Plan to have a pear and my strawberries and a Decaf soy slender latte for Breakfast, then egg beaters with cheese for lunch A, then a quorn naked cutlet with pomodoro for lunch B, then hopefully just a salad for dinner. Yes I am back to 4 small meals a day . . . .sorry Robin! I think I need another fill, but Dr. B. says not until December, so I am going to try & tough it out . . . .I don't want to go back to the stuck episodes.

Wake up folks!

Morning Riley and everybody else, I agree we all need a swift kick. I am up again. I do not want to change my ticker.

so today is all 1/4 cup meals. and I will be logging my food. It's cold as heck out but I'm going to get dressed and do the bridge.

Morning Riley and everybody else, I agree we all need a swift kick. I am up again. I do not want to change my ticker.

so today is all 1/4 cup meals. and I will be logging my food. It's cold as heck out but I'm going to get dressed and do the bridge.

You Go GIRL! Walk that Bridge!! :thumbup:

Just wanted to check in with ya'll and see how everyones doing.

I've been REALLY STRICT with myself on the eating and working out. AND I'M HAPPY TO SAY.. it is PAYING OFF!!! (knock on wood)

Just have to displine myself.

I think I wanna step it up a notch so I'm planning on doing "Shawdow Boxing" On Saturday... Candra if you wanna work out with me the class starts at 10am at 24fitness.. Wanna try it out??!!

Good way to burn calories and relieve stress :)

Ok I jus wanna make sure WE'RE all meeting in Sac on the 24th Right? Like what Reggie said .. I can't wait to meet all you DIVAS!:lol:

Oh yes, Divas they are LaChica! You will LOVE these ladies - they're the bomb :-)

OK Just had something weird - my second TOM this month. I am going to start calling it TOW!! The last one did not come with Water weight loss and emotional changes, and this one so far does have the emotional changes, so maybe this is the real one and the last one was a red herring? I don't know!! Last one was about 10 days early tho . . I think Mirena has me a bit messed up, but SO much better than those awful, super-heavy periods that I used to have.

Well if this is the "real" TOM, that explains the laziness and carb-loading yesterday! Cheeze-its and snickers bars, jeez what was I thinking?!? That's not like me . . . .

OK I walked 2 miles during work today so far, will do another 2 at lunch . . . . YOU GO JES!! Get that bridge girl, FEEL THE BURN!! I need a good hill-hike, going to text a skinny g-friend to go walk armstrong woods after work today I think - hella hill!! Hurts my knees going down tho, so wil.l have to pop by the house for my knee brace first.

Getting old SUCKS . . . .

But getting thin ROCKS!!!