Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

good evening ladies!! sorry I havent logged on for some reason my computer was blocking the Cookies?? shoot the only cookie I know is the ones that are yummy..so dunno how it got fixed I just hope it remains fixed..LOL

aNYWAY Today was a good day went to church then volunteered at the EG Harvest festival was lots of fun.. now just chillin'. I read some of the posts..Nicole please be very careful of your next move becuase if he is reading your blogs what else is he checking up on ?

Just be smart and xtra careful. Start a diary of what has been happening for use later in case this gets worse (legally). start some papertrials..

Pam- I would love to carpool to livermore my son has a football game that day and my husband needs our car. so if I can ride I'll give you some gas $.

Everyone- Your opinion..I sent an email to Dr. Baggs becuase I cant make it to the Lifestyle class Liz asked me to go to. I dont think its a mandatory class..I just dont have any gas money its sad but I literally only have $30 and that will not fill up my tank. Any way I just asked him If I can take that class at another time without it affecting my surgery date or if I can take it in EG. Than I have a mandatory class with Liz adn Robin on Nov 12 We will see what he writes back.

TTYL

April - you were talking about signs that your band gives when you have enough to eat... I've been getting the hickups a lot lately LOL.

I get the hiccups when my band is full too Candra - it is usually just a few hiccups.

Marquint - I think we are looking to meet in Vacaville not Livermore - you can ride with me for free.

My kids and are watching "West Side Story" from 1961 - my 15 yr old watched it in 9th grade last year and requested I get it from Netflix. I don't think I ever saw before now. Tony just got shot and died in Maria's arms.

I'm scared for Nicole, but don't know what I can do to help. Do you have a relative's house you can go to Nicole? Unfortunately anyone can read everything we post on here.

Hey I bought a new outfit at Kohl's on Friday - black Gloria Vanderbilt slacks size 16 and a nice Sag Harbor shirt black and white size L. -best part it only cost me $25 for the whole outfit.

Candra - he has been hospitalized 3 times, once in the first stages of a diabetic coma. BUT that was after 3 days with his dad, who could not take care of him properly (a whole nuther story - we don't even know where dad is now so we don't worry about that anymore!) And he was just a little guy then! Poor little pumpkin, he was SO SICK when dad brought him home from visitation! I took him right to the hospital and he (we) spent the next 5 days there. THAT was scary, horrible. But it takes several days out out-of-control blood sugars & ketones to get to the coma state; if he can't get his BGs and ketones down in 24 hours these days we go in for some IV liquids, outpatient-style. He likes the Kaiser here; he gets all the Jello he wants :-) and they are always great about letting me stay if they keep him over, they give him a private room and me one of those awful chairs that folds into a "bed." And no, he would never go for that baby monitor! He does leave his door open so I can check on him, which I do a couple of times a night if he has been sick - that's usually when he gets ketones. Or a malfuntion with his insulin pump, obviously! Right now I need to go see how he's doing because the erratic blood sugars gave him a Migraine - you know how bad those are!

Nicole how you doing girl?

Tina?

Donna?

Chris?

Pammie I hope you are feeling better today! Walking HELPS the blahs, I promise!! :-)

Hey I bought a new outfit at Kohl's on Friday - black Gloria Vanderbilt slacks size 16 and a nice Sag Harbor shirt black and white size L. -best part it only cost me $25 for the whole outfit.

OH shopping at Kohl's works even better than walking! Retail therapy :-)

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been around much. I've been reading off and on this week, just have been really busy and haven't had time to post.

I'm doing so much better, my cold is totally gone and so is my morning sickness! I'm 11 weeks tomorrow--WOOHOO!--and am finally getting some energy back. I haven't worked out in several weeks so I'm hoping to get back on the bike and/or treadmill this week now that I'm not sick in the morning.

I have an appt with Dr. Baggs on the 9th and am going to ask for a little .5 cc unfill. I've been noticing that I feel a tiny bit tighter and I'd like to be able to eat bread...I'm craving turkey sandwiches... :smile:

Just wanted to pop in and say hello! My weight is doing okay, I need to adjust or just take down my ticker. I've only gained about 2.5 lbs so far so I feel pretty good about that!

Have a great week everyone!

Hey there everyone, just getting in, had a full day. Bridge walk this morning and then a late lunch and hanging out with my girlfriends. We had a nice time. I did pretty good going out and all. We went to a fancy italian restaurant. I had some kind of bean and cheese Soup, and then for my entree I had the appetizer seared ahi. Yummy! I was very happy with my self until I stuck my fork in the terrimisu(sp) (twice) now that was good!!! I think I'm starting to tell that have the band too. after a few spoons of Soup I stopped since I had the ahi coming. BUt I definitely knew when I was full.

I was good Riley, didn't even taste the wine, not that it wasn't calling my name loud and clear. LOL

Maria, I think the lifestyle class is offered every month so maybe you can catch the Nov one since your date is late Nov.

Oh I have my PCP appt tomorrow, I started picking at my glue yesterday and I think I scratched myself, stupid me. My scale finally moved today down 1 lb we'll see what i am tomorrow before I go changing my ticker.

Well i know who one of our guests are?? Prob the same person watching my phone record:)

Well i wanted to update everyone.

I am doing Okay. Me and auds left with the no registration car, and are in a motel six in arden:) We will be leaving it tomorrow though. Going to either stay with a friend or with my sister id prefer friend cause my sis lives out in the middle of bfe... Candra thank you. I did a hotwire room for the night so we are okay:) Thanks.

Im sooo exhausted.. from today and lack of sleep last night... auds is too:)

Im not even wanting to see a scale.. Ill start walkin again after tomorrow...

I start my depression class tomorrow i hope its a one time class i cant do continued ones.. no daycare..

How is everyone doing?

I miss you all i could really go for a get together. Talk to everyone later.

Send me private ims if you wanna know anything.. i wont be posting on here anymore of this:)

Hugs!

Good Morning girls.

Chris your pregnancy is FLYING by. Congratulations. Hope your morning sickness subsides for good.

Well i just wanted to stop in and say hi. Hope you all have a good day. Remember Water water water:)

Good Morning Ladies!!

I swear not having a working computer on the weekends sucks!! I have to catch up with everything on Monday. UGH!! Anyways, did everyone have a nice weekend? I did absolutly NOTHING... It was wonderful.

So I go to my class today and I am stoked!! I cant wait to get the show on the road hehehe I cant stop having dreams about it lol..... I am going to enjoy the next 30 days before I have to start kicken butt hehehee... Anyways.... Just wanted to say hello all!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Good morning all..

Nicole, good luck - why isn't car registered? Last thing you need is to get a ticket!

Chris - nice that you're feeling better and amazed that you've only gained 2.5lbs - I can do that in a blink of an eye.

Riley Jane - I am at a loss for words! I feel so bad for you & your son - I can't image how hard it is for you to watch your baby suffer. Sounds like he's a trooper though - I'm always in aw when i see someone go on with their life no matter how hard it is - no hindering going on in your household! I don't pray much but when I do, you will be in it!

Jes, glad your scale is moving in the right direction - I had gained a half a pound last week and can't seem to get it off. Today, I'm starting back to my 4 mini meals a day that got me to surgery goal. It's the only way I lose. In the mornings I feel like I don't really want any food, like I'm already full but in the late afternoons & evenings I'm starving - I know I wasn't too hungry when I ate my 4 mini meals so that's where I'm at till 10/21 - when I see Doc Fisher. I picked my glue off a week ago!

I was hoping to hook up in Vacaville this Saturday but i have to go to a bridal fitting - grrr! So some of you mentioned Friday- I'm always good on Fridays! Anybody down for the 9th?

Hey Everyone! Hope everyone had an interesting, fun weekend. I'm STILL doing battle of the Bulge with these last 10lbs..

I told myself I wouldn't go on the scale.. but I did. I WANTED to jump up and down on it and beat the living crap outta of it.. but I held my composure.. the scale said 204.4 I BLINKED HARD LIKE 3 TIMES.. WHAT THE MOTHA FRACKIN FRACK???!!!! uggh.. SO i WAITED.. got back on again.. then it said 202.3 I tried one more time then it said 199.9 I HATE DIGITAL SCALES.. THERES A CONSPIRACY BEHIND THEM... lol. So I measured myself.. BIG DIFFRENCE from just Friday!! So.. I'm happy about that..

TIP OF THE DAY!

So yesterday I was watching the NINERS play and decided to go to the gym during half time.. SMART MOVE..NO SWEATY MUSCLE meat HEADS!! ... They were all at home probably watching the game.. so moving forward.. I'm at the GYM on SUNDAYS during football time!! lol

Candra, Yes!! ALL OF YOU LADIES are more than welcome to join my hula/tahitian class.

If you wanna watch first just to get the feel of it... no problem.. I recommend you come at the beggining of the month, because that's when we usually learn a new dance.

The class is for 1 hour -Vallejo residence for class membership is $25.00 a month.. outside residence is $35.00

We warm up first, and then get into the basics and so fourth.

Unfortunately practice is done EVERY WEDNESDAY so I WON'T be attending the Support group in Richmond :eek: Sorry..

Hey the last Saturday of this Month is on HALLOWEEN.. is that when the Sac group is meeting also? Is there any other meetings you guys are going to that's not held on Wednesdays? lemme know!!

Hope Everyone is doing good!!:frown: