Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Are We Ready For A Woman VP?

Are We Ready For A Woman VP?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are We Ready For A Woman VP?

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I don't care.

It is amazing how the media can manipulate the public into believing what they want them to believe. Katie Couric (that's how it is spelled by the way) played a gotcha game with Sara Palin, just like The View liberals played kissy with Obama. If you want to play fair then play fair with both candidates and quit editing comments to fit the purpose of the media's slant!

Okay obviously you don't watch The View reguarly. I sure think "liberal" when I think of Elizabeth. She spoke at a Cindy McCain luncheon and has been a Bush guest at the White House!!! Joy is certainly liberal and Whoopi leans very left. Sherri is more moderate she has positive thoughts often about Palin/McCain and Elizabeth couldn't be more Republican regarding her views on the show.

Izzyd you seem to be drinking lots of Republican Kool-Aid. If you are a decided Republican then you naturally are likely to cry fowl when your guy doesn't do well and visa versa for the Dems. Quit blaming the media and admit she did a very bad interview and her handlers didn't coach her well. Just as I have the ability to admit she did very well tonight. While I don't think she was anything amazing I think she held her own and certainly took steps toward redeeming herself from last weeks interview

Edited by KyBandChick

Dems and libs were frothing at the mouth, waiting for Palin to fumble tonight. She didn't. Now they're backpeddling. In fact, I've never seen pedals move backwards so fast! When someone resorts to calling names, it demonstrates that they've lost our argument.

Oh come on you weren't frothing at the mouth to jump on this thread and spin your gal!! Before I even logged on I thought to myself I wonder how many posts gadgetlady has made already.

No backpeddling here I knew she would do well (not great but well). I think she had trouble staying on task but nothing that was damaging. I agee with the guys on CNN that she didn't do much for talking up McCain and he probably won't get a bump from this but he wasn't hurt either.

Don't forget to add Barbara Walters to your group of The View liberals! If we want to talk dumb it's Sherri, isn't she the one that thought the world could still be "flat". The only thing she agrees with Elizabeth on is religion because she is a devout Christian and that's it. Elizabeth barely gets a chance to get a word in edgewise and she's the most intelligent one on the panel I watch the beginning of the View just for the sh$#ts and giggles because they make such fools out of themselves every day especially Joy!

Bye for now

Oh come on you weren't frothing at the mouth to jump on this thread and spin your gal!! Before I even logged on I thought to myself I wonder how many posts gadgetlady has made already.

Hmmm. Looking at the timeline, I made ONE. And it was about editing, and how Obama can be shown to be a poor interviewee as well, with editing. It wasn't "spin" at all.

No backpeddling here I knew she would do well (not great but well).

I agree -- you have not been backpeddling. Thank you for that. :tongue:

She did okay...she seemed to have a bit of trouble staying on topics at times...but she actually did quite okay. Yes this is a democrat for Obama saying this.

Hmmm. Looking at the timeline, I made ONE. And it was about editing, and how Obama can be shown to be a poor interviewee as well, with editing. It wasn't "spin" at all.

I agree -- you have not been backpeddling. Thank you for that. :tongue:

You know what I find funny, your state couldn't be more blue and mine couldn't be more red. But I am glad yours has more votes :tongue:

You know what I find funny, your state couldn't be more blue and mine couldn't be more red. But I am glad yours has more votes :tongue:

LOL! Yup, if it weren't for the weather I wouldn't live here. It's depressing to not have my vote matter one whit. {sigh}

Don't forget to add Barbara Walters to your group of The View liberals! If we want to talk dumb it's Sherri, isn't she the one that thought the world could still be "flat". The only thing she agrees with Elizabeth on is religion because she is a devout Christian and that's it. Elizabeth barely gets a chance to get a word in edgewise and she's the most intelligent one on the panel I watch the beginning of the View just for the sh$#ts and giggles because they make such fools out of themselves every day especially Joy!

Bye for now

Sure sounds like you are saying Republican views = intelligence and that doesn't sound like an intelligent comment to me. Just b/c their views may be different than yours doesn't make them intellectually inferior. And Elizabeth gets plenty of words in.

Lol @ these "gotcha" comment. If you know your stuff then there is no "gotcha" moment. When your daddy sits next to you, in order to force you to take back the answer you gave to an average American then I think there is a problem. I expected her to give at least ONE press conference, but I guess keeping the woman in the back seat to stay quiet is still ok to everyone.

Lol @ these "gotcha" comment. If you know your stuff then there is no "gotcha" moment. When your daddy sits next to you, in order to force you to take back the answer you gave to an average American then I think there is a problem. I expected her to give at least ONE press conference, but I guess keeping the woman in the back seat to stay quiet is still ok to everyone.

:tongue: I'm not quite sure what you mean here. :tongue:

gadgetlady,

I know your pain I'm a New Yorker!

Ha! Places I regularly visit: New York, Seattle, Las Vegas, Dallas. Place I feel most welcome politically: Dallas.

Well thank God, I'm no where near NYC! Anyway have to go to bed, having my band out tomorrow, was not as useful as I had hoped it would be a year ago take care and keep fighting the good fight, Nancy:thumbup:

Palin recently made a stop in PA and this is what happened:

A Temple grad student managed to pry a gaffe out of her as she waited for her Philly steak.

"So we do cross border, like from Afghanistan to Pakistan you think?" Rovito asked.

"If that's what we have to do stop the terrorists from coming any further in, absolutely, we should," Palin responded, before moving on to greet other voters.

A day later, McSame and Palin went live on the air with Katie Couric and made her dismiss the comment. McCain believes that Palin should have never said that. FYI, Palin's comment about Afghanistan and Pakistan is an Obama point of view.

Im not a Democrat or a Republican but I just feel that I simply can not vote for some one who voted for so many of Bush's policies.

Edited by LoveIslovely
typos