Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Thanks for the input. I have eaten a scrambled egg with a piece of turkey sausage every morning for the last 5 months before 6:30 in the morning. I really have to make sure I'm getting all of my Protein in as I've had real issues with Hair loss. Maybe I'll have to start drinking breakfast...guess we'll have to see :scared2:

Good Morning Junies..

I too have had problems with Hair loss. I just add a shake every other day. I wish I could eat in the morning because by 11 I am starving. But no matter what I try even liquids I have trouble with before 11.

I hope everyone has a great productive day. It is our year end at work and things are needless to say friggin nuts. On the up side the day is done before I know it.

xoxo

Hey everyone, just checking in. I've been under the weather all week. I have an appointment with my doc today. Not lab band related it's head and congestion and fever crud.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

good morning junies..

Lucy, I hope you feel better!

Not much going on here, just really ready for my fill on Monday.. it can't come soon enough. This is the first time since I was banded that I am hungry (growling tummy and everything). I can only go about 3 hours before I start to feel like I am starving to death. I hate this feeling. I didn't realize how much the band takes away my hunger pains when I have a good fill. I am thinking about food way to much!!

Have a great and enjoyable day Junies!!

Good morning!! Oh am I sore! I started these new workouts. Anyone hear of Power 90 by Tony Horton? He is the same guy that does P90X which you may have seen in informercials or on QVC, the X stands for Extreme. Power 90 that I am doing is the series before that and much less extreme but still very tough. It's a 90 day workout regime and includes cardio, yoga, bands, abs, etc. It's tough but I am liking it. It's all the rave (the P90X) at the rec center I work at and many come in to use the DVDs and do it there, my friend and I got this one as we weren't ready for that severe of a workout yet. However, I am getting a copy of the P90X we hope to do it when we are done with this series. However, today is only day 4. My friends husband who has a very physical job does it every day with us and even he is sore, my husband does it when he can but normally is at work when we do it. If you are looking for a good all over workout, I highly recommend it. It's only about 35 min a day.

I hit 97 lbs lost yesterday!! Three more to 100 lbs lost and 8 more to ONDERLAND!!

Lucy, hope you are feeling better soon!

Allie, hang in there 4 more days til your fill. Just curious how much/many fills have you gotten? It's taken me 6 plus the prefill in surgery and others only need one or two fills ever.

Hey Long congrats!!! I did not have a pre fill at surgery but I think I have had 6 or 7 fills so far. But the last couple were just a smidge each. I was nice and tight but now am loose..

your workouts sound like lots of fun! I haven't gotten on the scale in almost a week, to afraid!!! :thumbup:

Long, wow 97 lbs. I can't wait to Celebrate with you when you reach that 100 lb mark and welcome you to onederland! I struggled with 3-5 lbs it seemed like forever to get to onederland. I am sooooo excited for you.

Hi all Junies,

Congrats to all, sounds like we are all close to onederland.

I have been bed bound all week, can only sit here for a few minutes and then I have to go back to bed. My back went out again, and lying flat is the only relief. I slept on the floor last night it was sooo good to my back. It is nerve damage and actually my hip feels broke, so until the nerve goes down (inflammation) it will hurt, I feel like I have a broke hip, heavy labor and legs asleep :scared2: :) How is that for symptoms, LOL! I have to laugh to keep from crying. The worst part is the computer DSL is in the office and I don't have WiFi yet. So, I had to crip in here and say HI!!! I am going nuts in the bed, youi can only watch so much tv or read so much.

WORSE!!!! THe scales has not moved! I am not eating over 800-900 calories a day but I know that I am not burning any. :( I am drinking slim fast with Protein Powder to keep up the Protein. MAN! I wanted to break this platuea.

Well, gotta get back to bed, butt is screaming at me, literally my butt is killing me :) Have a great weekend everyone. Hope to be back on next week.

nette

Hey everyone! I have not been around for awhile, just thought I would let you all know I am still on the planet. I hope everyone is doing well with their Lap Band journey. I am down 40-45 lbs. now; I had a set-back in August that upset my weight loss for several months, but I am fine now and moving forward. I can't stay now but hope to check back in afterwhile (is that a word?) to play catch up and see how everyone's been doing. Bye!

Good Beautiful morning Junies..

Addy, I hope you feel better soon! I threw my back out about 8 years ago and remember how terrible it was! My heart goes out to you! I will say a prayer. xoxo

Little Debbie, welcome back! Come back and chat with us!

I have decided to not get on the scale until I go to the doctor's on monday. I am such a weirdo..ok let me explain. When i would get on the scale and it would be up even a smidge I would be like, just eat whatever it doesn't matter I would feel defeated and resort to bingeing. When it was down I was like woo hoo it's working and really worked hard to stay on track and excercize. I realized this was killing me lol.. so now I am no longer going to weigh myself every day. I haven't gotten on the scale in awhile and feel great. I feel like I have lost but will not weigh until monday at my fill appt. that way I can compare my weight from 8 weeks ago (my last fill appt). Wish me luck. I hope it's down even a pound I will be so happy. I don't want to jinx it but I feel like I've lost a couple eeek.. come on onderland and 100 pounds lost.. they are both within reach!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Hey ladies, I'm feeling a bit better. My doc gave me some antibiotics so that has helped.

Addy, I hope the back gets better soon, that sounds miserable.

Hey Long...I love QVC. I did see PX90 workout you got. It looked pretty tough. I had to hold myself back yesterday with the Maxx New York handbags. I have two maxx bags and love them. That is my weakness and something I splurge on is designer hand bags. I have watched qvc for about 11 years. My mom got me hooked, she was a qvc queen and loved Quacker Factory. I have lots of Quacker Factory.

Allie, I hope the fill hits the spot for you!

OMG, I gotta go my daughter just came in with a Kotex pad on the bottom of each foot like a stick on pair of slippers.......ugh!!!! (The drive me nuts sometimes)

Good evening!! I hit 98 lbs today!! It's getting so close! must be those workouts! I could actually do almost a full push up in the full push up position today (not on my knees) Iwas excited.

Addy, hope you are feeling better soon!

Lucy, glad you are better. The workouts I got are Power 90 by the same guy but not as extreme as P90X though I do have a copy of those DVD's just in case I feel I can do them after the 90 days of Power 90. When I worked at QVC, I worked in the audience at all the Quacker shows. I booked the shows, checked the audience in, worked the audience by giving out the phones if they wanted to order, also Jeanne always had treats for them and had to pass those out too. It was a lot of fun. My weakness is Coach bags but I did see that Maxx bag and kindda liked it.

Allie, You sound like me and the scale. I let it rule my day. If it's down it's like 'screw it' I might as well eat ______. I still weigh daily though but have had a better frame of mind about it, but do get frustrated when it doesn't move for over a week or more. It's back to moving good this week though. Good luck with your WI on Monday!

Long,

OMG! You worked at QVC? How cool was that, so you used to live in PA?

So can you tell me, who was your favorite host? I like David V., Lisa R., Patti R., Antoniella N., and Leah W. the best.

Yes, my mom loved Jeannie. She gets on my nerves sometimes. I have lots of jewerly, clothes, shoes, makeup but I guess my favorite is Philosophy, it makes me feel so pampered.

I've not watched too much today. I'm not really into gold. However, I will be glued to the TV on March 1st. I love silver jewlery, and that also happens to be my anneversary, so I'll have to get something :w00t:

Long,

OMG! You worked at QVC? How cool was that, so you used to live in PA?

So can you tell me, who was your favorite host? I like David V., Lisa R., Patti R., Antoniella N., and Leah W. the best.

Yes, my mom loved Jeannie. She gets on my nerves sometimes. I have lots of jewerly, clothes, shoes, makeup but I guess my favorite is Philosophy, it makes me feel so pampered.

I've not watched too much today. I'm not really into gold. However, I will be glued to the TV on March 1st. I love silver jewlery, and that also happens to be my anneversary, so I'll have to get something :w00t:

I did not like Lisa R at all, she was acted like she was too good for everyone else. They came to the store or lobby sometimes for meet and greets and she acted like we were beneath her. Rick D. and Jayne Brown were my favorites. Very genuine. On gold rush days and silver days we would have special events and the store and lobby would be made over with products for the shows, and from 8pm to midnight the night before you could come in and preview, try on and even buy the items in person. It was a lot of fun. I do't do yellow gold and like silver best and some white gold. My favorite is the Indonesian Silver.

Well gang, I hit 99 lbs today!! Acutally 99.2 so close, I hope I hit it tomorrow and that my body doesn't decide to take a rest here. It can rest at 101!! LOL But not for long as Onderland is a few pounds from that.