Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hunzi, it's great to see you back! And congrats on getting reapproved. I pray things go better for you this time and no more infections! Any idea of when surgery will be??

I did not like Lisa R at all, she was acted like she was too good for everyone else. They came to the store or lobby sometimes for meet and greets and she acted like we were beneath her. Rick D. and Jayne Brown were my favorites. Very genuine. On gold rush days and silver days we would have special events and the store and lobby would be made over with products for the shows, and from 8pm to midnight the night before you could come in and preview, try on and even buy the items in person. It was a lot of fun. I do't do yellow gold and like silver best and some white gold. My favorite is the Indonesian Silver.

Well gang, I hit 99 lbs today!! Acutally 99.2 so close, I hope I hit it tomorrow and that my body doesn't decide to take a rest here. It can rest at 101!! LOL But not for long as Onderland is a few pounds from that.

Hello fellow Junies!!

I read all your posts, but mainly lurk instead of posting

I had to laugh this morning though as I was watching the Bare Escentials program on QVC. I'm not sure if that is the same Lisa you were talking about, but as much as I love BE, I can barely stand to watch it because of the host!!

Congrats to all with 100+ lost!! I'm at 70 now, slowing down but still losing is great!!

Hey Suzy,

I watched some last night when it came on as the TSV, but Patti R was hosting. I wear bear escentuals, and a few other brands, I mix and match. But I do not need any new make up right now....so I will refrain. Let's see, Lisa R has light golden/brown hair and wears tons of make up, and Lisa M has dark brown hair.

Hey, congrats on losing 70 pounds....Thats awesome!!

It must have been Lisa M.

I see we have the same goal weight -- I just have more that I have to lose to get there!!

Hi Junies, hope everyone is doing well. Its Superbowl Sunday and we have been grazing all day...good thing my band wont let me eat a lot of anything!

I joined a fitness center yesterday!!!! Some really nice eye candy hanging out around there...I don't think it will be painful at all to go work out there lol. Tues I go for my first meeting with trainer (I get 2 appts with trainer and can ask anyone any questions I want after that). Going to get weighed, measured, get a baseline on my abilities, etc. I took my measurements and new pics and put them on realize website but i am disappointed that i dont look much different. That even motivates me tho, because after working out, I think by next month, I will see a difference in my shape.

Congtats on all you 100 lb losers, you are really winners!!:cheated: I am at about the half way mark to my goal so mine will go slower now...It's ALREADY been slow!!:tongue2: But I think the exercise will help keep the momentum going. Gotta stay positive...it might be coming off slow, but it is coming off and I haven't gained any back!!

If you watch the superbowl, hope your team wins today!

I have a personal trainer. I signed up for 8 sessions, we have met 5 times, I think. It is going good.

Hey, I RAN today. Me and the girls and my dad's GF went for a walk and I started running. It felt really good. My DH said he saw me running, but did not know what was after me, lol.

Hey, strike I know what you mean on being a slow loser, but yes at least it is coming off. It's just soooo sloooow!

Everyone, have a good night.

Wow Lucy, I don't know if I can ever run again. Or jog. But I can walk for a long time! It looks like we are about at the same place...about half way to goal. I am glad you like your trainer. I just met mine yesterday and he's a young kid, probably my son's age lol Gonna be interesting working with him. I think all he does is train me to use the equipment and then I am on my own unless I have questions. Keep us posted on how its going for you.

Good Monday Morning Junies!!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I spent all day yesterday recovering from a fun night out. DH and I went to this bar and played pool and I got way to toasted. It doesn't take much anymore.lol. The interesting thing is that 2 guys asked me out! I was like what are you kidding? It was pretty flattering. Hubby wasn't as thrilled. LOL.. it's just nice to be noticed!!

Long wow girl you look great!! I have to figure out how to put two pics next to each other. I have a pair of jeans from before lapband and I can almost fit my whole body in one leg! :w00t:

Well, I am at work and need to get motivated. I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! xoxox

Allie, how cool is that? No one has asked me out yet. LOL But I did get an email from someone in my church noticing that I was so much thinner and they wanted to know if I was okay. I got a kick out of that.

Allie, how cool is that? No one has asked me out yet. LOL But I did get an email from someone in my church noticing that I was so much thinner and they wanted to know if I was okay. I got a kick out of that.

Funny, Long...I was getting asked that same question the last few months b/4 we left on vacation. Not one person has asked me if I'm Ok and not feeling well since we left home. Think it is just a shock for people when they have not seen you for awhile. Just concerened but it really irritated me at the time. I feel WONDERFUL and HEALTHY. I could run circles around those people that were asking if I felt OK.

Where are those photos that Allie was talking about???????

im new here, just got banded friday30th. im kinda computer illerate but would like to get a ticker on bottom and also find friends here on gulf coast

Hi Junies,

Grey, I do use Splenda, cannot hardly make myself drink it black, I just started drinking coffe when I got the lap band,anyway. That could be a big thing for me, sugar (sub) first thing in the morning, making me want it all day :tongue:

I will be praying about your appt. Wed.

Long, WOW! Great pics!

Lucy, great for you to run, how freeing :thumbup: You said you were going to go in for a fill, do you just call and ask for one? They make us schedule them every 6 weeks, no sooner.

Suzy, how great 70lbs!!!!

Hunzi, congrats on being approved.

I just got back in from walking, I am trying to shake up my exercise routine some. I am inspired by all of you workout guru's :drool: Maybe if I can shake it up some, I can get rid of this plateau, I need the hair dye!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: I am starting to look like my mom. My husband started trying to diet today, so that will make it easier around here, not having to fix all those sweets that go down so easy.

If anyone has any good recipes, post them. I need some new ideas.

Hope everyone has a great night.

addy

Funny, Long...I was getting asked that same question the last few months b/4 we left on vacation. Not one person has asked me if I'm Ok and not feeling well since we left home. Think it is just a shock for people when they have not seen you for awhile. Just concerened but it really irritated me at the time. I feel WONDERFUL and HEALTHY. I could run circles around those people that were asking if I felt OK.

Where are those photos that Allie was talking about???????

Apples, about WEd or Thurs. last week I posted a before and current picture of myself after reaching 100 lbs lost. I hit that on tues. The pic was from 95 lbs though. Just scroll back a few pages. BTW, still waiting to see yours!!

Hi all...I returned on Friday night from moving my daughter down to Orlando. Couldn't have picked a nicer week to be down there. Now it's back to reality with searching for a job and getting back on track with the exercise and eating.

Enjoyed catching up and reading everyones posts from the past week. Congrats to all on your successes. I was anxious to see what happened with my weight while I was gone becuase I'd been stuck at those 3 pounds to go to hit Onderland and sure enough I get on the scale Saturday morning and still stuck there. I just stood there and laughed and was happy I did not gain. So this morning I discovered I lost 2 pounds!!! Only one more to go. The thing is I really don't eat that much and I have good restriction. I have been reading about the calorie intake some of you have been discussing and I think I need to increase the calories to see if that finally gives me a boost.

Have a good evening.