Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Hello.................... gosh this is exhausting..... I wonder what they think is so much better than it was before........I didn't make it back to read the posts since I last read, but I will...... mostly just wanted to get in here and make sure I could post.. Hope everyone is doing okay...... Apples, I think you and I are alike about birthdays..... Mostly just another day.. it does feel good to have people remember you, but don't need a big fuss.... Mine was 2 days before DD's wedding and kind of went unnoticed by my family for the most part.... Did get some nice calls and of course all of you..... We are such a wonderful group... can't get much better than this....

I just came in from the hot-tub.... my shoulder and neck started spasming quite bad... took a pill and then a dip in the tub and now my tingly cream... Hope it dies down soon as I have friends coming for supper and cards.... Nothing fancy... just a hotdish and fresh biscuits....

Have a good evening and I'll be back to try to figure out more later.... Hugs to all........... Julie (Lori, thanks for the tip about getting my font and color back.... It worked for me....)

I got an email notification!!! WOOHOO!! There's a button at the top of the page for the thread that said for me, 'stop watching this thread' it was already on this option, however, I clicked it, and then it changed to 'start watching this thread' which I did and then it gave me some options for how I wanted to be notified, I chose immediately by email and I got an email as soon as Julie posted. So I think the posts I was subscribed to already were selected as subscribed to, but somehow it wasn't working to get me email notifications (which I like) so by clicking on it and then reselecting it, I got it to work.

Blizzard hasn't started yet, not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, if it's going to come I want it to come and move on already so we can leave tomorrow and the roads get plowed. But of course I prefer it not to come at all. Grocery stores are packed!!! Of course the usual Thanksgiving holiday grocery shoppers but then add to that the panic to get it done before the blizzard hits, I drove past Walmart and thought nope I don't need a thing.

This seems complicated, but I will get used to it. Just got back from shopping with DGD....the 16yr old. We had a good time. I went to Ulta....bought Eternal Grace and got free glass candle holders. Then bought the new Michael Jackson wii game for DGS. I got some great Christmas liquid soap at Bath and Body Works. I am done. I will still buy restaurant gift cards for the kids.

This seems complicated, but I will get used to it. Just got back from shopping with DGD....the 16yr old. We had a good time. I went to Ulta....bought Eternal Grace and got free glass candle holders. Then bought the new Michael Jackson wii game for DGS. I got some great Christmas liquid soap at Bath and Body Works. I am done. I will still buy restaurant gift cards for the kids.

Hope this post gets on - line. This new site is very confusing. Just wanted to say, "I'm here". Doctor suggested, no change - no fill/unfill. Just keep on working the band. Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends.

Joyce...I think I missed you this morning when thanking for bday greetings. Thanks.

So your doc did nothing even though you are pbing a lot????? Do you feel that your band is too tight?

Hi Everyone. Good grief. I'll probably ignore most of the buttons on this thing. I don't do e-mail notification-was driving me nuts. I liked user CP. Could always pick last for the page. I preferred scrolling back to e-mail. Guess I'll save the first page to my favorites and then hit the last page button. So I'll send this and see what it looks like.]

I liked the old email notifications better. It just notified you once that there was a reply and you didn't get any more until you went to the thread again. The way it is now, I get an email everytime someone posts. So I was just gone for about 3 hours and came home to about 6 emails. I don't need that many notifications and I shudder to think how many htere will be after being gone all weekend for Thanksgiving. HMMMM might have to play around with that setting some more. If I can find it again that is! ;)

Joyce, I know you must be frustrated. Go back to the way you ate after the surgery......soft stuff like tuna salad, chicken salad. and eat with a baby spoon. I found using a baby spoon slows down my eating. Eating fast is my problem.....always has been. I think it was from working with not much time to eat. Now that I am at home I still battle that same problem. You would think I was still on the clock somewhere.

Happy Birthday Apples! :party:

Welcome back Joyce. Hope you had a good trip.

OK, my first post on the new and improved site so I will keep it short and hit the button.

O.K. I will give this one more whirl with the color thing!

Got back from my fill # 3, finally I can feel it! I am taking things pretty easy tonight. It has been raining all afternoon, and has gotten pretty chilly. I am soooo tired, I can hardly keep my eyes open. Guess I won't be watching Dancing With The Stars tonight, and it is the final final......Oh well I think I will be going to bed shortly, so good night all you peeps. Maybe tomorrow I can figure out the darn color thing :waytogo: (me and my dog) :rapture:

Yeah Me! Finally I can now sleep in peace :Dancing_shocked: :Banane04:

Hello everyone! Ok, so I'm trying to get it together on this thread! It looks like all of you are doing well on it so far! Hopefully I will catch on too!

Today was a great day! Did a quick haircut (it's a day off usually), went shopping and bought myself an outfit for the reunion. It's cute. Black fitted pants, gray and silver sequined top and a black cardigan with some black and silver jewels near the collar. It will go perfect with some patent leather pumps. Tomorrow I'm going to buy Andrew somthing to wear. Then I went and had a 2 HOUR massage!!! A girl I work with and I trade services. I cut her hair and her kids hair, and she gives me massages. What could be better? It was amazing! I came home ate a salad and took a nap.

Phew! Now, I'm done with school until Monday, and with work until next Thursday, and let me tell you, I am ready to enjoy it!

The only thing is I'm still having major trouble with my ankle after spraining it severely a week ago today. Hopefully by next Monday it will be well enough for me to go to aerobics. I don't think that step aerobics is in the near future again. Probably not until after Christmas. They said 6-8 weeks for it to be completely healed.

Ok, well, thats all for now. Just finished a math practice exam and DWTS.

Have a good night!

Meredith

Lori, I was afraid of just what you said happened about the e-mail notifications.... Maybe the once daily would be better..... I don't know... I think you're right about having to play with it some... goodness knows how hard it will be to add pictures.... I guess I'm not good with change........ Hang in there everybody, we'll figure it all out.... Everyone sleep well..... talk to you tomorrow.... Hugs.. Julie

Yep, Apples... getting plenty to drink. Lots of Water and crystal light. The hardest part has been getting pass the gas pain in my upper left chest, but each day it gets better, I just want to burp but it doesn't want to :) Gasx strips work well though!

I went to my moms bday party tonight, I made her and my favorite dessert but knew I couldn't have any and I wasn't bothered by it at all. Did have a lil vanilla ice cream all soupy but that really didn't taste to great. Not worried about Tday, I'm taking the pies and greenbean casserole and my lil cup O creamy Soup :) Also, decided to bake some Cookies I LOVE, next week and send them out to family and friends. I figure if I do it while I can't have them I won't be tempted. I am going to keep a couple in the freezer for next year :)