Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

I am too pooped to read or figure this thing out tonite - I see I have the option again to change fonts and colors - I am going to delete email notification i have 68 emails - THAT'S TO FREAKING much.. Got carpets cleaned - hair cut - got a $139 Ralph Lauren blouse for $16 !!! - Got a pandigital from qvc -it's like a nook - it's an e-reader and also can ck email - fb and I assume lbt.. - but forgot my barnes & noble password they are closed - so guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to down load books - Right now weather next week doesn't look great - rain in the forecast -- well when it rains there - it's for a short time and then it goes away..

Had boot camp tonite - came home put furniture back in place and dusted - ate and think I'm headed to bed -

Sorry I haven't replied to anyone - Apples hope you had a good day

I am not really sure i like this new format. I can't figure out how to control my stuff yet. I think I have to reload my picture,but im not sure yet. Having a really rough week with the shoulder. A lot of pain. I have been resting and icing it every few hours. Hope everyone has a great wed, and a wonderful turkey day.

Hugs,

Chris

I am too pooped to read or figure this thing out tonite - I see I have the option again to change fonts and colors - I am going to delete email notification i have 68 emails - THAT'S TO FREAKING much.. Got carpets cleaned - hair cut - got a $139 Ralph Lauren blouse for $16 !!! - Got a pandigital from qvc -it's like a nook - it's an e-reader and also can ck email - fb and I assume lbt.. - but forgot my barnes & noble password they are closed - so guess I will have to wait till tomorrow to down load books - Right now weather next week doesn't look great - rain in the forecast -- well when it rains there - it's for a short time and then it goes away..

Had boot camp tonite - came home put furniture back in place and dusted - ate and think I'm headed to bed -

Sorry I haven't replied to anyone - Apples hope you had a good day

My Dh gave me his ipad. He just ordered a Nook for himself. We do that at Christmas time......buy ourselves a gift.

I can't decide whether to go to Water aerobics, walk or go to weight training tonight. My back is hurting because the weather is changing. That cold front all of you are dealing with is coming here. Today it will be in the eighties. I am so glad I am not cooking. With this hunger issue I don't think I could handle it.

Tx.....you take care of that shoulder!

Apples......I hope you had a good one!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Morning everyone and Happy Thanksgiving. I doubt I'll have time to wish you a happy holiday tomorrow so thought I'd do it now. Hope everyone has a nice and safe holiday.

Busy week -- taking DGD to Disney on Ice tonight. Everything here is fine, just super busy. Hopefully will CBL.

Linda

Well, good morning everyone!

It is cold, cold, cold here (I know not like you folks back east) But for California pretty chilly.

I am feeling the fill full on now, as I imagine there is a little swelling!

I guess I'm getting used to the new format, especially now that I got my color back

:D

I know dumb huh?

Well, hopefully I will do my walk today, I don't know if we are expecting more rain or not....so at least one 30 min walk.:waytogo: Everyone have a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Eat carefully and enjoy the family (or the ones that will allow you to enjoy them). Smile and know we all have friends here at LBT.

Joyce

Hi everyone..... just checking in for the day.... I've lots of preparations for tomorrow to get done in between pain spells. I'm sure those of you who are cooking are doing about the same... I'm only having 8 or possibly 12 at the most so it's seems like a little job for me... I'm used to 30 or so......... but as the kids get older and married it gets harder to have the whole family together......I've been lucky most of my life as all of my brothers and I have lived here by our parents..... Then dad died and Mom moved to town and then life goes on.... gets busier and busier...... It's sure different now that we have our DD married... Her MIL is a bossy one about how things WILL happen...... She's in for a shock with my DD....... she won't take being told what to do....... should be interesting at Christmas..... MIL is working tomorrow so no problem with Thanksgiving.....

Anyway, DH is back with something I needed from the store, so I'd better get busy.... I love and miss you guys...... I wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving Day spent with those you love.... Eat smart and enjoy...............I am so thankful for each and every one of you, my friends....... Hugs and prayers for all..... Julie

Well....I'm ticked. Still can't figure out why my color does not work. Any ideas? I've tried it all.

Just got back from driving 70 miles one glare ice (left at 7am) on way, had my appt, and headed back 70 miles on glare ice. My new vehicle handles better than my truck. Go figure. Anyway, nerves are frazzled after that. Thought this would be my last appt but came back home without the permanent crowns (8 of them). Needed to be sent back to the lab and have my next appt on Dec. 1.

Still getting rain mixed with snow and high winds. Watching my poor fellows out in the yard trying to get machinery put away in the machine shed. Too bitter to be out there but needs to get done TODAY.

Going to finish my cleaning this afternoon and then bake my pecan, pumkin and mix fruit pies. Total of 8 pies. Tomorrow I will make the chili, chicken wildrice Soup, homemade garlic breadsticks and appetizers. Making chicken tenderloins on a skewer, smoked cheeses and a fruit plate with fruit dip. Non-traditional this year as everyone coming will have had a big turkey dinner prior to coming.

Sad...youngest DS will not be here nor will be be coming for Christmas. Sad. Got my big girl panties on. Had to put 'em on last night after spending entire bday by myself. Work seems to always get in the way of life around here. Had a 30 second pity party and then got over it. Had lots of calls, cards in the mailbox and many bday wishes on Facebook and you girls (and our TX) were just the best. Whine....thanks for listening. No sympathies, please....I am fine. I guess I am really tired of being isolated on this farm and my guys gone from b/4 light and way after dark. Soon it will be better.

Well....I'm ticked. Still can't figure out why my color does not work. Any ideas? I've tried it all.

Just got back from driving 70 miles one glare ice (left at 7am) on way, had my appt, and headed back 70 miles on glare ice. My new vehicle handles better than my truck. Go figure. Anyway, nerves are frazzled after that. Thought this would be my last appt but came back home without the permanent crowns (8 of them). Needed to be sent back to the lab and have my next appt on Dec. 1.

Still getting rain mixed with snow and high winds. Watching my poor fellows out in the yard trying to get machinery put away in the machine shed. Too bitter to be out there but needs to get done TODAY.

Going to finish my cleaning this afternoon and then bake my pecan, pumkin and mix fruit pies. Total of 8 pies. Tomorrow I will make the chili, chicken wildrice Soup, homemade garlic breadsticks and appetizers. Making chicken tenderloins on a skewer, smoked cheeses and a fruit plate with fruit dip. Non-traditional this year as everyone coming will have had a big turkey dinner prior to coming.

Sad...youngest DS will not be here nor will be be coming for Christmas. Sad. Got my big girl panties on. Had to put 'em on last night after spending entire bday by myself. Work seems to always get in the way of life around here. Had a 30 second pity party and then got over it. Had lots of calls, cards in the mailbox and many bday wishes on Facebook and you girls (and our TX) were just the best. Whine....thanks for listening. No sympathies, please....I am fine. I guess I am really tired of being isolated on this farm and my guys gone from b/4 light and way after dark. Soon it will be better.

Apples don't fret my dear, I am hear to help you get "your color on"!:Banane04: First go up to the top, where your little picture is, where it says signed in as, and click that.....then go to the posting below the time one, click on that then check "rich text editor" I hope this makes your day a little brighter! :waytogo:

Edited by kellyodoran

Hey everyone,

I finally figured out this new system. Took me a while but I just had to take the time.

Hope everyone is good and will have a Happy Thanksgiving. Stay safe and enjoy your families and friends.

Laurak

Apples don't fret my dear, I am hear to help you get "your color on"!:Banane04: First go up to the top, where your little picture is, where it says signed in as, and click that.....then go to the posting below the time one, click on that then check "rich text editor" I hope this makes your day a little brighter! :waytogo: It's under my settings...(enable visual)

Thanks Kelly...did it yesterday and today and still get the black. Won't enable it.

I don't like this format.......too many clicks to get the job done. If you click the size, color, and bold after you post then preview.....it should come up what you select. First you have to click the topic button twice and should go to options then you can get your settings and options.

So, I went to Fast Reply and clicked my font size and color and started typing. How easy was that? Gotta get going on getting ready for tomorrow. Have decided not to sweat the small stuff. My basement will not have a toilet but my DH did manage to get the floor pretty clean. It's pretty ugly but, they're there for the food and fellowship. Poor DH has been scheduled to work for 5 midnights. He's only been working 2 per week. The security co. he works for really does some things bass-akwards. Worked last night and now the next 4 nights. No prior notification that he'd be working Thanksgiving. My daughter is leaving her boys at my house overnight tomorrow so she can do the Black Friday allnighter and dayer. I'll be on my own with them as he'll either be at work or sleeping. Just finished my supper salad. So now it's time to get to work. Love you all. Have a great Thanksgiving. God is good all the time. All the time God is good.

Cheri

Ok...thanks, Cheri...for some reason, I finally got the green goin' on. Did nothing different than b/4. Whew. I was ready to give up. And, if anyone knows me, I give up on nothing!