Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm here to help...

Here's a new quote that I've been using, Lori this may come in real handy for you.

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong!!

Here's a new quote that I've been using, Lori this may come in real handy for you.

Oh, I like it. Could have used that one last night on hubby.

I give up...someone else go for it
Good Morning All...My guys are trying to get a couple good days in b/4 the freeze (not yet...a good thing) so DS was already here and ready to go a couple of hours ago. I try not to think of them during the day, working in the bitter cold. If all goes well today, they should be able to wrap up their tiling year tomorrow night.

Kelly...that dog of yours is quite photogenic...just a cutie. Most of us here are dog lovers. I talk to mine all the time. I spend so much time alone from March thru Dec, I find that I talk to DH like I talk to the dog once he is home for the winter.

And, Kelly, good to hear you say that you don't think you will feel added "food pressure" during this upcoming holiday. Planned treats were my friend but made sure I didn't go hog wild. The way I see it....we should enjoy the day but at the end of the day we cannot feel like we have ruined the day by over eating. Make sense. We want to feel like we did OK with our eating and still enjoy and not stress about the food. Holidays are part of life. Birthday parties, weddings, family vacations are all part of life and involve MEGA food. If we can learn to tame the urge within us, we can partake but not overdo.

You are doing great.

Phyll...damn, huh? Hope your docs can get the meds right for you. And that weight gain...meds, right? Try not to let the scale rule right now. Just eat as you usually do, get through this and things will taper off. Sending loves and hugs.

I bet you were IRATE when you got that message about the 20 docs. Let them do their own leg work from here on out.

Hope the epidural works.

Have been writing this post for more than two hours. Got a text from youngest DS and had to run some stuff to town for him. Got home and got a call to run some stuff to the field. Don't they know how important my morning post to the girls and TX is????LOL

Working on it!
Janet...we hear you loud and clear. I get typing and thinking so fast that I make so many typos. Here instead of hear, there instead of their, now instead of not, etc. You all get what I mean and we all get what you mean. This isn't an grammar lesson and if we get so picky that it bothers us...well....guess just deal with the errors. We're here for each other...pure and simple.

Woohoo...17 consecutive days off. Slip something in your boss's coffee today to calm him down. In my last job, no one knew how to do most of it so it was all on my desk when I got back. The week b/4 vacation was hell and the week after. But, being that I was the grain accountant and their one and only, I had to be gone for a full two weeks. It sucked to come back to all the piles. It was the best job and the worst job I ever had.

Just take some time for you this next week so you have time to think and plan for your vacation. Can I pretend to be one of your family members? Or your travelling maid? Or your personal assitant? Or your life partner?????

Morning............ The sun is shining nicely, but it is dang cold out there..... I think fall has finally passed the ball to winter around here..... Time to wrap my mind around that and snuggle in for the long haul........

Wow, Janet, 17 days..... Hope you find lots of fun things to do and let all the stresses of your life fall off.....

Phyll, hope you are soon on your way to feeling like your old self.... Being depressed is a terrible thing anytime, but over the holidays it is much worse... Take care of yourself...

I'm going to have Mimi after school (11:00) today until 6:00..... We have to go over to their house and wait for the internet guy to come and put in a new hook-up this afternoon... They say they'll be here between 1 & 5..... That's a long time to wait..... But I guess we can handle it.... DH is bored today as he doesn't have a project to work on right now... Trying to get him to do a few odds and ends I'd like to have done... We'll see how that goes......

Hope you all have a great day and Apples, good luck on being the first on 1000....... We've done a lot on sharing on those 1000 pages.... quite an accomplishment..... Take care friends... Love ya... Julie

Good morning! I got a prize at Bunko last night, the prize for doing the worst and having the most losses! LOL Family drama is calming down a bit and I am feeling better about it, made some decisions about what my relationship will be and how I will react to it going forward. No more doormat for me. Feels empowering, now to hold strong and do it. DH promises his support as do my kids.

FAcebook games: I play some solitare type games sometimes but never got into that farming and what not. When I worked at the rec center in Denver my coworker was farming all the time, I just didn't get it. I have most of those apps blocked on my FB as I was getting so many farming, pet, frontier, mafia, etc. requests and posts. My favorite game that Phyl got me hooked on was a Suduko game and they discontinued it.

Janet, enjoy your vacay! I enjoyed your post, great reminders and info.

Phyl, sorry to hear you aren't doing well. I'd never guess either that you were depressed and hope the gain disappears after your meds get changed.

Apples, maybe you can crank up your furnace and put those shorts on and pretend. LOL Have a fuu-fuu drink with an umbrella in it, put on some beach music. LOL How did you make out at the consignment shop?

Just trying to roll over to page #999....I think it's worth Gold Star for the day award.

Heading to lunch with youngest DS. Second trip to town this morning. But, don't want to miss some time with him. He's busy with his new jobs and will take any time I can get.

Julie.....those service calls can mean a long wait. Hope it's not the full 4 hours.

I made out great! Found a J Jill open weave multi-coloured spring sweater, a pair of London jeans that fit to a T and in long, a Jones NY red chenille sweater that goes with a fur vest I already have, and a nice/plush ankle length robe with the tags still on it. For not needing a thing, I did pretty well.
Apples wtg

Jule, you sound better today.

Great, wtg on the bunko prize.

Just trying to to my part for Apples to make it #1 on 1000 lol

Laurak

We can always cheat, LauraK...just like just did:lol:
Let me try that one more time:biggrin:
Well that almost worked, you go girl.
OK...I apologize...won't do it again. Just felt like being a stinker
Lets see how this does. :)
Almost there..................

Holy He!!...you'd think we would have better things to do with our time, LauraK.

Yeah that is true, I'm at work

LETS SEE IF THIS DOES IT :0) - i WILL COME BACK AND ANSWER ON THE NEXT ONE :0)

NOPE THAT DIDN'T DO IT - WILL TRY AGAIN :0) - i KNOW THIS IS CHEATING ;0)

Janet...we hear you loud and clear. I get typing and thinking so fast that I make so many typos. Here instead of hear, there instead of their, now instead of not, etc. You all get what I mean and we all get what you mean. This isn't an grammar lesson and if we get so picky that it bothers us...well....guess just deal with the errors. We're here for each other...pure and simple.

Woohoo...17 consecutive days off. Slip something in your boss's coffee today to calm him down. In my last job, no one knew how to do most of it so it was all on my desk when I got back. The week b/4 vacation was hell and the week after. But, being that I was the grain accountant and their one and only, I had to be gone for a full two weeks. It sucked to come back to all the piles. It was the best job and the worst job I ever had.

Just take some time for you this next week so you have time to think and plan for your vacation. Can I pretend to be one of your family members? Or your travelling maid? Or your personal assitant? Or your life partner?????

APPLES - GLADLY !!!! AND I THINK YOU WOULD FIT IN MY SUITCASE :0)

Wow, Janet, 17 days..... Hope you find lots of fun things to do and let all the stresses of your life fall off.....

JULIE - MY LIFE REALLY ISN'T THAT STRESSFULL - I AM JUST A DRAMA QUEEN SOMETIMES -

ANDREW CLEANING TODAY SO WILL COME HOME TO A WONDERFULLY CLEAN HOUSE - THAT IN ITSELF IS A STRESS RELEAVER - CLEAN SHEETS EVERYTHING

Family drama is calming down a bit and I am feeling better about it, made some decisions about what my relationship will be and how I will react to it going forward. No more doormat for me. Feels empowering, now to hold strong and do it. DH promises his support as do my kids.

Great - glad to hear - I don't have much family left and i am the only one (we besides my Andrew) who lives here - so - don't get too much and my DS is thinking before acting - the other nite in line at kfc - some drunk starts argueing w/him - normally he would have slugged the guy - but he used his head - i'm going on vaca in a week - i don't want to go to jail ;0)

well i am doing my drop filing - i hate hate hate hate drop filing - so i rather try and junk up the thread to get to page 1000 1st ;0)

lets see if this works

TGIF - TGIF - TGIF - COME ON PAGE 1000 !!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

janet...we hear you loud and clear. I get typing and thinking so fast that i make so many typos. Here instead of hear, there instead of their, now instead of not, etc. You all get what i mean and we all get what you mean. This isn't an grammar lesson and if we get so picky that it bothers us...well....guess just deal with the errors. We're here for each other...pure and simple.

woohoo...17 consecutive days off. Slip something in your boss's coffee today to calm him down. In my last job, no one knew how to do most of it so it was all on my desk when i got back. The week b/4 vacation was hell and the week after. But, being that i was the grain accountant and their one and only, i had to be gone for a full two weeks. It sucked to come back to all the piles. It was the best job and the worst job i ever had.

just take some time for you this next week so you have time to think and plan for your vacation. Can i pretend to be one of your family members? Or your travelling maid? Or your personal assitant? Or your life partner?????

apples - gladly !!!! And i think you would fit in my suitcase :0)

wow, janet, 17 days..... Hope you find lots of fun things to do and let all the stresses of your life fall off.....

julie - my life really isn't that stressfull - i am just a drama queen sometimes -

andrew cleaning today so will come home to a wonderfully clean house - that in itself is a stress releaver - clean sheets everything

family drama is calming down a bit and i am feeling better about it, made some decisions about what my relationship will be and how i will react to it going forward. No more doormat for me. Feels empowering, now to hold strong and do it. Dh promises his support as do my kids.

great - glad to hear - i don't have much family left and i am the only one (we besides my andrew) who lives here - so - don't get too much and my ds is thinking before acting - the other nite in line at kfc - some drunk starts argueing w/him - normally he would have slugged the guy - but he used his head - i'm going on vaca in a week - i don't want to go to jail ;0)

well i am doing my drop filing - i hate hate hate hate drop filing - so i rather try and junk up the thread to get to page 1000 1st ;0)

lets see if this works

tgif - tgif - tgif - come on page 1000 !!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

omg that didn't work - i guess it's not going to be me who get to page 1000 - it will be our junker upper apples - or our luck some newbies 1st time posting here - usually this big fonts will do the trick - i know on my #7 thread they would post like this on purpose so that i had a million pages to catch up on while on vacation..

omg that didn't work - i guess it's not going to be me who get to page 1000 - it will be our junker upper apples - or our luck some newbies 1st time posting here - usually this big fonts will do the trick - i know on my #7 thread they would post like this on purpose so that i had a million pages to catch up on while on vacation..

ok cheater janet - still isn't getting to page 1000 1st - i give up !!! Well not really - i want it ;0)

ok what can i talk about that is relevent to our thread

what is everyones plan - to stay on plan during the holidays -

This has got to work, Apples needs this victory, She's or thread junker upper queen.

Of course Janet is still the almighty queen.