Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weigh in... how much have u lost?

I don't know about the rest of you but I am so psyched!! :biggrin: I thought it would be fun to see how much we have lost ... say starting with your preop diet (or at least 2 weeks before banding) until now. I think it would also be very motivational for the rest of those who are still waiting to be banded -- give them something to look forward to and help shake those jitters!

Anyway, I was banded on May 8, and as of today have lost a total of 20.5 pounds!! :teeth_smile:

you go girl! i was banned on the 05-05-08 lost 22pounds so keep up the good work

Down 84lbs as of yesterday which was 5 mos bandiversary. I have been trying to loose 1/2 lb so I could be @ 299lbs for the first time in many many years. I have been fluctuating 2-4lbs for the last week and still have yet to get to that 299 mark. I will make it very soon I know. This experience is awesome. It feels sooo good when someone says how good you look. Everyone keep up the good work.

Wow, that 7 pound loss is fantastic! And the inches. WEIGHT TO GO!!!

I'm down 38 as of today. And if my knee would heal, I could start to move again! So frustrating.

You are going so so well! Good for you! I know just how you feel....I have 199 as my goal even though sure, I'd like to get down much further. I set my first goal at 199 so I don't make a goal impossible, and so I can SEE MYSELF BREAK THAT NUMBER!

I weighed myself today and I am down another 5 lbs.!!!!!!!!!

That brings my total to 22 lbs. -- but I won't change my "ticker" until my 7/02 visit to my doctor...that's the offical measurement in my eyes!

15 pounds gone!!!!! I was at a standstill as I started adding regular foods, but I started exercising and finally the scales started moving again! My mini goal is another 5 pounds off before going back to work in two weeks!:P

I was banded May 6th and with 2 week pre-op Atkins diet have lost 25 lbs. But nothing for the last week and I really don't feel any restriction yet, going for second fill on Monday!! I really hope the fill starts the losing again and I need to start a regular exercise program, tomorrow I join the gym!

Hi- I was also thrilled to go back to work after losing a lot of weight. I was off for 5 weeks, which is the best thing I could have done for many reasons. I went back over 30 pounds lighter. I loved that everyone could see it.

Weighed in this morning and stayed the same. I started eating regular foods so I was prepared for a gain but staying the same is good for me!!! Yeah!!!

Fran

:)

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I was banded on May 5th, weighing in at 294 and on May 16th I weighed in at 278. Whew weeee :angry: that was the quickest 16 pounds I ever lost. I go in on Thursday to see the surgeon and will be checked again. I for one am very proud of all of you and me for doing this for ourselves. Keep up the good work everyone!!:biggrin:

greetins all i was banded on 05-05-08 1st fill on 05-28-08 and lost a total ( including pre-op ) 38 pounds im feeling good i pray i keep it up my body can be like a mule some times i hear so many things on what cal intake people should be on many say 1400-1800 ???? who counting ?? im not good or bad ???

Well, I was banded on May 29, 2008. That was 19 days ago. I've dropped 12 pounds. It seems like such a small amount when I compare it to what others have lost so far, but I'm happy with that 12 pounds. I went a year without losing an ounce, and in 2 wks I've dropped 12 pounds. That's over 1/2 a pound a day.

I'd probably have lost more if I had gotten more exercise in, but because of work, and traveling for work, that was all but impossible the past two weeks.

But I visited the Dr. today. I'm released to do whatever I feel like. So there you go. Look out world!

Hello everyone,

This is my first post and visit to the site .

I was banded on May 15 ,2008 at Town & Country Hospital in Tampa,Fl

My surgeon was Dr Richard Dicicco and a great caring Doctor he truly is

after surgery my wifes job gave her a transfer back to Red Hook, New York in Dutchess County were we are today.So my fill date is 6/30/08 in Tampa

Well thats not gonna happen , I do need a fill asap,So I am looking for a surgeon in this area do help me ,Any advice please is apprecciated

My BMI was 48 and my weight was 348 I now way 310lbs and loving life again I waited 9 mos for approval from my insurance and having COPD,

Hypertention, OSD and sleep apnea

I worked in the mining industry for 19 years where I got sick and put on so much weight from the steroids and not being able to breath so this surgery is wonderful for me .

thats enough about me for now and I will be back soon

thank you for being there:biggrin2: