Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Weigh in... how much have u lost?

Greeting to all i was banned on 05/05/08 the day before surgery i lost a total of 12 pounds and when i got my 1st fill on the 28th i had lost another 12! now im scared im eating reg foods so please keep me in prayer! i need a buddy that will keep intouch with me and help me make the right choices so if anyone would like to please to HELP ME stay on the right track

WOW- that's a quick first fill. Where were you banded. Usually it's about 6 weeks. I'm not filled yet. I go this week. I find that with what I've invested in the emotionally and phyically, I learning to leave food on the plate. That's all you need to do right now. Once you get another fill or so, you simply will have to eat less. Good choices? Just keep moving on past the things that hurt the band like high calorie liquids. Hungry late at night. Buy some 25 diet hot chocolate. It satifies the sweet tooth and the hot liquid is filling.

Good luck!

Weighed myself this morning and I can't believe it!!! Another 6lbs!!! Am I dreaming?? I am soooooooooo happy!!! :lol:WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

FRAN

Well, my scale at home was definitely wrong. I've only lost 5 pounds since the surgery, but I'm happy with that. I definitely need a good (accurate) scale, although the motivation of thinking I'd lost 10 pounds was great! (Even though it was wrong).

Good On You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great News About The 6 Pounds!

i lost 15 lbs on the pre op diet and lost 8lbs so far after surgery totaling 23 lbs!!!!!:thumbup:i also hit the 100's this morning 199 to be exact but it made my day i havent weighed this much since 11th grade and that was 5 years ago already

good luck to everyone and keep on losing!! fast and slow it doesnt matter as long as its comming off

Congrats Jess!!!! I don't think I've been under 200 since probably 9th grade!!!! I still have a bit to go, but I've managed to loose 16 pounds already! I have a hard time celebrating because my weight usually fluctuates so much, but I haven't seen it go back up in the last couple weeks, and that is really encouraging!

I was banded on May 22nd and have lost 10 pounds in 10 days--the most ever in my entire life in such a short period. Tummy still doesn't feel good though.

I was banded on the 19th...lost 21lbs preop and 12 lbs post op!!:eek:

According to my scale I have lost 14lbs. since my band date of May 19th. :) That made me really happy -- plus I put on shorts the other day that I wore to the hospital (which fit) and they litterally fell off of me! :)

I go to the doctor tomorrow for my 2 week appt. and wouldn't you know -- I got girls UN-BEST weigh-in friend today! I think you all know what I mean (sorry to embarrass any men here). That is just a cruel trick of the universe to play on me this week! I wanted to hit that 15 pound mark but of course this will just automatically make me weigh more!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Wish me luck tomorrow!

Missy, I was banded the same day -5/19. How are you doing? I'm totally up and running - well not running. But I'm back to work and feel great! I have a lot of energy which i was surprised about. So far I have lost 14 pounds. My surgeon didn't require a pre-op diet so this is all post op weight loss.

Anyway, I'd love to hear how you are doing...