Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Betrayal is a BITCH

Thank you. Monday (April 30) is my 5 year Baniversary...what a crazy 5 years it has been!!!

So glad to see such a positive ending to this thread. good luck to you....you deserve it!

Thanks ;-) its been a long journey and now that I'm getting ready to deliver my last baby I have another long toad ahead of me. I have gained a lot of weight. I am scheduled for a c-section in just four days (5/15/12) and I can't wait to get back into my diet and exercise routine. I'm gonna need everyones support so I hope you are all up for the challenge.

I will be praying and thinking about you on tuesday im having ny surgery on thursday.. and i think this forum is great and we all help each other. Everyone needs suppirt and u will def need it after all u bern through.. ket us know how your delivary went and pics if your baby

Well...I'm sitting in my hospital bed right now looking at my precious angel as he sleeps. My new baby boy was born on Tuesday May 15, 2012 at 1:01 pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. After a very stressful pregnancy, filled with uncertainty I am happy to announce that my son is absolutely perfect. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. Once I heal from my surgery my focus will turn back to my weightloss.

[ATTACH]24223[/ATTACH]

post-217635-13813140031515_thumb.png

Well...I'm sitting in my hospital bed right now looking at my precious angel as he sleeps. My new baby boy was born on Tuesday May 15' date=' 2012 at 1:01 pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. and 20 inches long. After a very stressful pregnancy, filled with uncertainty I am happy to announce that my son is absolutely perfect. Thank you for all of your prayers and support. Once I heal from my surgery my focus will turn back to my weightloss.

[/quote']

Congratulations he is beautiful! Not sure if you have any other kids but boys are so much fun!! Enjoy mamma and make sure to take care of yourself!

Congratulations he is beautiful! Not sure if you have any other kids but boys are so much fun!! Enjoy mamma and make sure to take care of yourself!

Lol never mind your name says it all"

Congrats on your beautiful baby! You have come such a long way and I admire your strength and determination!

Awwww...thank you...I appreciate your kind words. I have quite the weight loss journey ahead if me but I did it before so I'm determined to do it again. I didn't think I would have another baby but this little miracle is a dream come true :-)

Well...it has been almost seven weeks and I'm so depressed because of this weight. I vowed that I would never be fat again but here I am :-( I know that I brought a beautiful baby into the world and it was all worth it but this weight loss battle is not fun. I have so much work ahead of me :-( please wish me luck in getting this weight off.

Good luck. Be kind to yourself and remember first couple of months is about healing. Then get out jogging stroller and take little man for a run!

I am so sorry for what you are facing it I the worst pain and most agonizing combination of emotions. I am sitting there with you right now. I have two kiddos 7 and 6 and an a**hole of a husband that I have been married to for almost 10 years. 2 years ago I discovered the first two of his adulterous betrayals and then on May 21st I once gain discovered his latest infidelity along with an old betrayal that occurred 2 years ago. The first two, one was a month long sexual relationship followed by a 5 year emotional one, was the most painful things I have ever felt. He also had a one night stand which hurt but not nearly as much. I forgave him and he was held accountable and we worke hard to move forward and rebuild your marriage. Then in May I found a condom in his wallet and it started all over again. You can never change him or make him be a better man but you can be strong and allow him to chose to be worthy of you. I made a lot of mistakes with the anger and depression and neediness the first time around that I have learned not to this time. I don't know of my marriage is going to last, because I have done my part and it is bitterly up to him I he will get the chance to be my husband go the rest of my life or not. Wether he gets to be with his children everyday and have the family that he deserves to lose. In that I find strength and power. I HIGHLY recommend that you read Love Must Be Tough By Charles Dobson. It's a fantastic book that will direct your emotions in a healthy and empowering outlets. May God bless you and keep you in this immensely difficult time! There is hope and IF restoration I what happens for you, your husband will never appreciate or love you more for your choice to forgive and restore him. He will cherish you in. Way that no other man can.

Beetracy, I am so sorry that your husband did to you what mine did to me. I started this thread back in 2008...since that time I have gotten divorced, survived breast cancer, got engaged and just gave birth to my 3rd son. I am extremely happy now and so very happy to be away from the betrayal. Nobody deserves the pain from that and once I realized that I deserved more my life totally changed for the better. I wish you the very best of luck...please send me a PM with your email...I would love to keep in touch with you.

Deleted because it was duplicate

Sorry...my phone sent the reply three times :-)