Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

:party:Jazzy Junes!

* New members as of today in green

Next up!

:lol: 4 Hope all goes GREAT! We are praying for you!

Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom, nikon harry, Insky67

:lol: 5

Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67, Long2bThin

:tongue: 6

Kristybandy, Cathychatts, eagerbandim, mamamarie, luigismama, pitter, Peacedove, Shorty184, WVaCat, jessbychurch

:huh2:9

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, 1000words, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett, pmvb11, rxdspncr, RAMES767

:wub: 10

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Anglesphere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Smantha39, nannypants and friend

:thumbup: 11

triser72, Mowree, aalves, jdrocks226, larakathyleen, Detroitdame75, PRCowboy, hopefulmom25, hippiechick, jeremiahsmommy

:thumbup: 12

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton, DONNA ALT, sassylily, hoping

:thumbup:13

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, Greatlyblessed, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life, Bobbirs, lanaholuby, jlg, fntasa98

:thumbup: 16

babbs 3772, Phoenix, kdaniels11604, md4pa76

:thumbup: 17

TX Diva, Apples2, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid, steveamy0503

:thumbup: 18

KathyStrick, JamesRN, kRiStI wItH a I

:thumbup: 19

BigJedda, larinshine, ImGonnaLose, DIZ

:thumbup: 20

Rhondawood63

:thumbup:23

Little Debbie, Mariamomof2, brubear, Yesindeed, sweetrepose, RAINWI, claireycurtis

:thumbup: 24

Snuffy65, trtobiassen, Music Mom

:thumbup: 25

Tennessee Mom, dj bryan, Hollins2003, Sunflower00

:thumbup: 26 Suzyt, monicasf, MsChris72

:thumbup:27

TexGal, nellie ray, Kalaipahoa, Susie70, kpa88, Armywife4life, lillygirl, onnie67, cherieinnv

:thumbup: 28

KPA88

:thumbup: 30

maguirre67, Tai68, MS.MAURA NY, Brian, daniml, afisher4band, kdlee

TOTAL 188

Home on the couch :couch2: and BANDED!:party:

:couch2:2

Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom, kristin1975, pjanesville@cha, jbrod2616

:couch2: 3

Huggie Bear, Steveamy0503, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson

Edited by cathychatts
Caught another june bug

Wow! Am I the first one back on the computer? Got banded yesterday bright and early. Everything went well. Had some pain last night but they kept asking me on a scale of 1-10 what was it and i judged up to about 7 once and less than that most of the time. They were good at keeping up with the nausea and pain meds. I stayed overnight because I had to drive myself home today. Glad I stayed because even with a nights rest I had to stop 3 times for a 2 1/2 hr drive. The hospital staff was great, although I never did see the doc before or after. Whatsup with that, its not like I left the car there for an oil change! But I am feeling better today. Got some pain in my right shoulder and of course tummy is sore but I am getting around. Slept a few hours after I got home at noon and now up and posting. I donn't feel hungry but my Breakfast of chicken broth sure was tasty! They limited me to 1-2 oz of Water or juice per hour, then as tolerated. I was really thirsty and I have been sipping fruit juice off and on. Tomorrow I will get back on the Protein Drinks. (Don't want to lose my hair yaknow!) Lets see....what else....got 5 bandaids, moving kinda slow, I guess I still don't believe its actually done! Didn't quite make my goal to go into surgery under 200; i was 201.5 but I had lost so staff was good with that. If anyone has any Q's just ask away and I will answer if I can. Good luck to those of you who are right behind me. I found it was a good experience and glad its past me now!!

Hello everyone, I had my surgery yesterday and all went fine. I can say I do have gas pain and a little site pain by the port. This is not intense pain. I would also recommend to walk and soon as your able. I was a hour out of recovery and started to walk, nothing crazy! But it does help with the gas and bloating. Last night I had 2 shots of morphine and today I have taken liquid tylenol and gas -x strips they work great!!! Did my swallow test today- 6/3 and was released at 1:30. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! We all can do this we have an amazing tool. - Kathleen

It is good to hear you are doing well, I can't believe you drove yourself home 2 1/2 hours just a day after your surgery! You are tuff! :lol:

I am getting ready for Friday and so excited! Glad to know you are ok!

Glad to know you are doing well KatKeen! Thanks for the info!

Edited by cathychatts
Welcome back Katkeen too!

I am so excited to read about the June bandsters who have just had the surgery! How amazing is it that a doc can go into your body and you can still drive yourself home! WOW! What a trooper.

I go in tomorrow morning. I have to be there at 6 am and they don't do the procedure until 9 am! Wish me luck!:lol:

We all do wish you luck! I think it means a great deal to us all coming up to our surgery dates to hear details so we can know what to expect. Thank you all for sharing! Thoughts & Prayers are with you through your recovery. Kerry

WooHoo!! Our first surgery reports!! Glad you guys are doing great! That's what I like to hear 2 days before my surgery! I'm almost afraid to read the surgical accounts because I'm afraid I'll read something bad, but am glad I did cause they were good!

Today is day one of pre op clear liquid diet, and I'm hungry, can't imagine what tomorrow will bring and then on Thurs. my surgery isn't til 1. Tomorrow is my pre op with the dr. and labwork at the hospital. Anxious to get that done.

Hmmm... It looks like I'm 187!

After waiting a month and a half for insurance approval, I finally have surgery scheduled for June 26th. (Yippeee!!!)

Add me in! I'll be on the 6th. Kramer/Ponce are doing the realize. Probabably see you in recovery Cathy!:eek:

Congrats on getting your bands!!! I hope you all have speedy recoveries and feel good! I wish all those getting their bands this week good luck and safe surgeries! I can't believe I only have 6 days to go. I feel like a kid before Christmas and want it NOW!!!

Hooray for Jazzy Junes!!!

:party:Jazzy Junes!

* New members as of today in green

Next up!

Ready set go for you guys! Your in our prayers

:eek: 5 Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67, Long2bThin, mekadig

:) 6

Kristybandy, Cathychatts, eagerbandim, mamamarie, luigismama, pitter, Peacedove, Shorty184, WVaCat, jessbychurch, erv

:)9

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, 1000words, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett, pmvb11, rxdspncr, RAMES767

:lol: 10

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Anglesphere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Smantha39, nannypants and friend

:lol: 11

triser72, Mowree, aalves, jdrocks226, larakathyleen, Detroitdame75, PRCowboy, hopefulmom25, hippiechick, jeremiahsmommy

:lol: 12

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton, DONNA ALT, sassylily, hoping, goodexample

:lol:13

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, Greatlyblessed, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life, Bobbirs, lanaholuby, jlg, fntasa98

:lol: 16

babbs 3772, Phoenix, kdaniels11604, md4pa76

:lol: 17

TX Diva, Apples2, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid, steveamy0503, Kim929

:lol: 18

KathyStrick, JamesRN, kRiStI wItH a I

:thumbup: 19

BigJedda, larinshine, ImGonnaLose, DIZ

:thumbup: 20

Rhondawood63

:thumbup:23

Little Debbie, Mariamomof2, brubear, Yesindeed, sweetrepose, RAINWI, claireycurtis

:thumbup: 24

Snuffy65, trtobiassen, Music Mom, theuse2000

:thumbup: 25

Tennessee Mom, dj bryan, Hollins2003, Sunflower00

:thumbup: 26 Suzyt, monicasf, MsChris72

:thumbup:27

TexGal, nellie ray, Kalaipahoa, Susie70, kpa88, Armywife4life, lillygirl, onnie67, cherieinnv, Gab

:thumbup: 28

KPA88

:thumbup: 30

maguirre67, Tai68, MS.MAURA NY, Brian, daniml, afisher4band, kdlee

TOTAL 193

Home on the couch :couch2: and BANDED!:party:

:couch2:2

Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom, kristin1975, pjanesville@cha, jbrod2616

:couch2: 3

Huggie Bear, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson

:couch2: 4

Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom, nikon harry, Insky67

Edited by cathychatts
new June bug

Wow! lookie all the couch potatoes!! We will soon be off and running, I am sure. I am feeling so much better than yesterday. I think every day will be improvement. Surgery was monday and today I am going in to work for a short while--for a meeting. Going to try a half day tomorrow and I have to be there all day on Friday. So my couch days are getting very short! I feel good, a little sore but am taking Ultracet and its helping. As long as I take it slow I will do ok. And HEY! I don't need to use toilet tongs! Woooooooo Hooooooooo!!!! Good luck to those having surgery in the next few days. You will be up and moving before you know it!

StrikeUp, glad you are doing so well. It's good to read those type of reports.

ONE DAY TO GO FOR ME!! SURGERY TOMORROW!!!!

StrikeUp, glad you are doing so well. It's good to read those type of reports.

ONE DAY TO GO FOR ME!! SURGERY TOMORROW!!!!

Wishing you the best of luck, a speedy recovery and great band life. God Bless