Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey there. We have the same surgery date! I'm going to Mexico to have mine. I hope all goes well for you.

:party:Jazzy Junes!

* New members as of today in green

Next up!

:( 3 You are all in our thoughts and prayers

Huggie Bear, Steveamy0503, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson

:drool: 4

Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom, nikon harry, Insky67

:eek: 5

Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67, Long2bThin

:thumbup: 6

Kristybandy, Cathychatts, eagerbandim, mamamarie, luigismama, pitter, Peacedove, Shorty184, WVaCat, jessbychurch

:thumbup:9

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, 1000words, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett, pmvb11, rxdspncr

:thumbup: 10

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Anglesphere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Smantha39, nannypants and friend

:thumbup: 11

triser72, Mowree, aalves, jdrocks226, larakathyleen, Detroitdame75, PRCowboy, hopefulmom25, hippiechick, jeremiahsmommy

:thumbup: 12

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton

:thumbup:13

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, Greatlyblessed, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life, Bobbirs, lanaholuby, jlg

:thumbup: 16

babbs 3772, Phoenix, kdaniels11604

:thumbup: 17

TX Diva, Apples2, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid

:thumbup: 18

KathyStrick, JamesRN, kRiStI wItH a I

:thumbup: 19

BigJedda, larinshine, ImGonnaLose, DIZ (for some reason I had you on the wrong day, Sorry!)

:thumbup: 20

Rhondawood63

:thumbup:23

Little Debbie, Mariamomof2, brubear, Yesindeed, sweetrepose, RAINWI

:thumbup: 24

Snuffy65, trtobiassen, Music Mom

:thumbup: 25

Tennessee Mom, dj bryan, Hollins2003, Sunflower00

:thumbup: 26 Suzyt

:thumbup:27

TexGal, nellie ray, Kalaipahoa, Susie70, kpa88, Armywife4life, lillygirl, onnie67, cherieinnv

:thumbup: 28

KPA88

:thumbup: 30

maguirre67, Tai68, MS.MAURA NY, Brian, daniml, afisher4band

TOTAL 176

Home on the couch :couch2: and BANDED!:party:

:couch2:2

Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom, kristin1975, pjanesville@cha

Edited by cathychatts
Adding new June bugs

Apples: I have felt sad and crappy too! I have even broken up with my BF yesterday, but that needed to be done for awhile! Maybe we will feel better after this is all behind us!

Edited by cathychatts
to be more clear

Bando - congrats to you! I have seen many people say they are going to Mexico to get this done. Why is that?

It's half the price...$7950 rather than $16,500 and when you are self paying why would you pay double?

They gave me the option to do Atkins Induction phase, so I have been doing that for three weeks. The liquids will come after the surgery for me.

Each day gets easier, but I just keep thinking..."the closer I get to my surgery date, the closer I will be to getting to eat real food again"...granted I mean healthy food, but something solid, none the less! Heading to bed now...take care.

What an AWESOME group June Bandster's we are! You all are such REAL people to me! I can't begin to say how thankful that I have this support group, all the information it has provided, and how elated and excited I am for each and ever one of us! "You "GO" girls! It will all be o.k. and God bless the June 2's, and 3's and on and on and on............ Kerry:wink_smile:

Just moved myself from the 12th to the 5th!! YAHOO!!

Hi to: Huggie Bear, Steveamy0503, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson. I'm just checking in before I turn in to let you all know there are already many prayers going up for you guys for tomorrow! And still lifting up all of today's Bandsters as well. Take care guys and gals! Good health to you all! Hoping everyone heals quickly! And please say a prayer for my little girl Becca who will be delivering our grandson 'Little Ricky' tomorrow! Thanks! :(

Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom

Welcome to Band-Land.

Praying for you all and would love to hear from anyone that can make it to the computer. I am right behind you 6/6. I am so excited! How are you all? Was it what you expected? Are you walking like everyone tells us too?

How exciting for your baby to have a baby! Come quick and easy little Ricky!

Hi to: Huggie Bear, Steveamy0503, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson. I'm just checking in before I turn in to let you all know there are already many prayers going up for you guys for tomorrow! And still lifting up all of today's Bandsters as well. Take care guys and gals! Good health to you all! Hoping everyone heals quickly! And please say a prayer for my little girl Becca who will be delivering our grandson 'Little Ricky' tomorrow! Thanks! :(

I Just Wanted To Wish Everyone Good Luck....and I Am So Glad Greatly Blessed Introduced Me To The June Bandsters Support Group.....

My Name Is Already On The List For June 13th