Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am so sorry you are feeling that way. I have been eating like this the last meal I will ever consume again! (Not a healthy attitude)! I took the day off work today to prepare for what's to come, although it has consumed my every thought for the past 2 months. I am glued to the computer for advise which takes up a great deal of my spare time. Emotions haven't quite hit me yet, although expect over the course of the week on the liquid diet, reality will lick in. I have the added pressure of having to cook for 200 students, Breakfast and lunch for the remainder of the week! "Oh My"! I am here all day if you want to chat. I'm already planning a nap for later this afternoon to take up some time. Warm Wishes, Kerry

I am so sorry you are feeling that way. I have been eating like this the last meal I will ever consume again! (Not a healthy attitude)! I took the day off work today to prepare for what's to come, although it has consumed my every thought for the past 2 months. I am glued to the computer for advise which takes up a great deal of my spare time. Emotions haven't quite hit me yet, although expect over the course of the week on the liquid diet, reality will lick in. I have the added pressure of having to cook for 200 students, breakfast and lunch for the remainder of the week! "Oh My"! I am here all day if you want to chat. I'm already planning a nap for later this afternoon to take up some time. Warm Wishes, Kerry

Thanks for the encouraging words, Kerry. And good luck this week with handling your own stress.

Pretty sure I am somewhat of a mess because I got negative crap from two friends over the weekend about my decision to have this surgery. Just got me into emotional overload. I am going to go out in the field and ride a few rounds in the tractor with my husband ant talk. He has a way of bringing me back around. Good luck on your liquids. I start tomorrow.:lol:

Oh, don't feel bad! It is a big step and you are just being normal! I haven't had the ups and downs yet emotionally, just want to eat like there's no tomorrow and luckily, my body isn't letting me. Last night as I was going to bed, the Lap Band commercial came on and I just got SO EXCITED!!!! I really wished my surgery had been today and not next Monday. I haven't been this anxious for something in so long. I think I am only scared/nervous because I have kids now. Surgery never bothered me before and all I think about is them. I'm sure when I get closer to the day, I'll be like you. I am getting snippy with my DH a lot more these past weeks. I don't think he realizes what a change it's going to be for the entire family. They need a "Lap Band Partner Bootcamp" like they had for when I was pregnant (Daddy Bootcamp). Just keep your eyes on the goal - Good Health and smaller clothes! :lol:

Gardengirl...thanks. Wishing you luck with your surgery next Monday. Make sure to check in and let us know how things went. Think good thoughts and get rest this week.

Just heard form the hospital... I am the first one in tomorrow... be there at 6:15 in the morning!!!

woo hoo ...

now to go mow for the last time for a good few weeks... hehe

will check back in on Wed. when I get released and back home.

Good luck to all my fellow june 3rd comrads:)

Kim

Hi ladies... just remember we are not alone, and we can do this! Yes we can! And when it gets scarey think about what we will will all look like next summer! We will get through this together. Where do we get one of those group huggie thingy's... we need a group hug!

Huggie Bear...wishing you good luck tomorrow. Will be thinking of all of you June 3rd people. God bless.

Me, too! I just heard from my hospital and I'm first tomorrow too! I have to be there at 6:00 am. Good Luck!

Two weeks to go....

I sooooo understand the "Last Supper" mentality as well as the well meaning "You don't need this, it's so EXTREME" talks from people.

Thanks everyone for your "Jazzy June" support. Looks like we all need some "you get me" therapy!

:lol:

Huggie Bear, Steveamy0503, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson

Here is a big Group hug from us all! You will be in our prayers tomorrow! Check back ASAP to keep us all updated on your progress!:smile2:

:party:Jazzy Junes!

:mellow::smile2::thumbup::w00t::scared2::eek::lol::wink2::lol:

Just got a call, my surgery is changed!!! No longer on the 12th, I am going in on Thursday the 5th at 1pm. liquid diet starting tomorrow!!!

I'm so excited, scared, relieved, panicked, anxious, excited, you name it!!!

Jazzy Junes!

* New members as of today in pink

2 Best of Luck!

Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom, kristin1975, pjanesville@cha

Huggie Bear, Steveamy0503, elvisfan, nicolerose, YoungNY, leepizz, Nuali, photobuf, Marlinda, STAN77, mrsjackson

Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom

Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67

Kristybandy, Cathychatts, eagerbandim, mamamarie, luigismama, pitter, Peacedove, Shorty184, WVaCat, jessbychurch

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, 1000words, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Anglesphere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Samantha39

triser72, Mowree, aalves, jdrocks226, larakathyleen, Detroitdame75, PRCowboy, hopefulmom25, hippiechick, jeremiahsmommy

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, Long2bThin, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Diz, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, Greatlyblessed, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life

babbs 3772, Phoenix, kdaniels11604

TX Diva, Apples2, 19 Imgonnaloosem, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid

KathyStrick, JamesRN, kRiStI wItH a I

BigJedda, larinshine, Diz

Rhondawood63

Little Debbie, Mariamomof2, brubear, Yesindeed, sweetrepose, RAINWI

Snuffy65, trtobiassen, Music Mom

Tennessee Mom, dj bryan, Hollins2003, Sunflower00

TexGal, nellie ray, Kalaipahoa, Susie70, kpa88, Armywife4life, lillygirl, onnie67, cherieinnv

KPA88

maguirre67, Tai68, MS.MAURA NY, Brian, daniml, afisher4band

TOTAL 167

* New members as of today in green

Next up!

:lol: 3 You are all in our thoughts and prayers

:smile2: 4

Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom, nikon harry

:mellow: 5

Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67

:wink2: 6

Kristybandy, Cathychatts, eagerbandim, mamamarie, luigismama, pitter, Peacedove, Shorty184, WVaCat, jessbychurch

:scared2:9

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, 1000words, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett, pmvb11

:thumbup: 10

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Anglesphere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Smantha39

:w00t: 11

triser72, Mowree, aalves, jdrocks226, larakathyleen, Detroitdame75, PRCowboy, hopefulmom25, hippiechick, jeremiahsmommy

:lol: 12

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, Long2bThin, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton

:eek:13

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, Greatlyblessed, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life, Bobbirs, lanaholuby, jlg

:thumbup: 16

:thumbup: 17

TX Diva, Apples2, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid

:thumbup: 18

:thumbup: 19

BigJedda, larinshine, ImGonnaLose, DIZ (for some reason I had you on the wrong day, Sorry!)

:thumbup: 20

Rhondawood63

:thumbup:23

:thumbup: 24

:thumbup: 25

:thumbup: 26 Suzyt

:thumbup:27

TexGal, nellie ray, Kalaipahoa, Susie70, kpa88, Armywife4life, lillygirl, onnie67, cherieinnv

:thumbup: 28

KPA88

:thumbup: 30

TOTAL 172

Home on the couch :couch2: and BANDED!:party:

:couch2:2

Deb, Realme, LeighDee, BIG T, Mandi Jo, Kitcatnap, Jajeanne, BanTam, Utahgirl, Strikeuptheband, katkeen, kellystidham, wrestlersmom, kristin1975, pjanesville@cha

Edited by cathychatts
Caught more June Bugs!

Thanks CathyChatts. I was originally scheduled for the 12th, but my Surgeon has jury duty, so he changed it to the 19th. What's a girl to do?

* New members as of today in green

Next up!

:lol: 3 You are all in our thoughts and prayers

:smile2: 4

Sellie, jills_adopting, ebinsc, Hunzi, jlck98, Alleyoppvolley, Anewkim, Snappymonkey18, Terrier Mom, Snakerivermusic, SanDiegoPhotog, marinemom, nikon harry

:mellow: 5

Irish Ladybug, Cadets 71, LMarie_MD2b, jkpenny376, Imagoofball, Lady Zique, mekadig, MsScorpio67, Long2bThin

:wink2: 6

:scared2:9

Bando, gardengrl, flirtyangel, vzghj3, Hayley, CarrieC, CarrieD, Hayley, Katies, 1000words, pubrownsugar, justbob, ladybuy 238, LeslieR941906, beckyltriplett, pmvb11

:thumbup: 10

Jules, Shaxmom, rearea1222, To Be Free, twinmommie, Anglesphere, acadang, bandme08, Olive424, nancyb2003, Jillian68, micountryfarm aka stacey , kjillcarr, Barbarosa, allana, JeffR, Dino, Smantha39

:w00t: 11

:lol: 12

cris3, Angelyco, WannaDance,Susanm, MissWilde, Jewellj1, gina s, Dee 79, Ebeth0013, sks613, CPSimonton

:eek:13

BATassbandita, elvisfan1219, KatW, cramadan, Greatlyblessed, amyz, greythope, cantwait2bfree, ch4life, Bobbirs, lanaholuby, jlg

:thumbup: 16

:thumbup: 17

TX Diva, Apples2, KerryConnor, Shome, iteachurkid

:thumbup: 18

:thumbup: 19

BigJedda, larinshine, ImGonnaLose, DIZ (for some reason I had you on the wrong day, Sorry!)

:thumbup: 20

Rhondawood63

:thumbup:23

:thumbup: 24

:thumbup: 25

:thumbup: 26 Suzyt

:thumbup:27

:thumbup: 28

KPA88

:thumbup: 30

TOTAL 172

Home on the couch :couch2: and BANDED!:party:

:couch2:2

Just moved myself from the 12th to the 5th!! YAHOO!!