Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delarla & LBT Calendar Girls!!!!!!!

Hey to keep things consistent let's move this to the LBT CALENDAR GIRLS thread. I will try to merge these threads and see what happens.

In the future let's chat about the calendar at the appropriate thread.

I am so totally serious. Bring on the camera's. I am NOT shy in front of them. Go read the LBT Calendar thread and see. LOL!!

Penni- are you going to put it under lounge area?

Ok so it looks like we have enough gals for the calendar. Zoe seems to have given her spot to Teresa for Oct. Please confirm this Zoe.

I don't know if Vines,Kathy, Paula, Kelly or Bushbabe were interested but if they are I need to know now. We could easily be able to arrange one month as a group shot. We also need gals if someone drops out or can't fly to have the shot taken.

Personally I do not think large group shots for all months are good for a calendar for the type of sales we are trying to generate & follow up with on the next year. This is only my personal opinion & of course i will submit to the majority rule. But I also think managing a project like this is not a small task & I for one am serious about it & would like to proceed. For those of you whom think this may be something they are really up for please PM me with your phone numbers. I will need to contact you when things start moving along. If anyone wants me to hold up or stop just say the word..I am all about flexability & nonconfrontation. So I won't bat an eyelash if I need to step off. Just let me know. All about fun anyhow.

OMGawd!!!!! What pics are these?! It took forEVER for my puter to download these pics but they were well worth the wait...so beautiful!!!! Love the 80s hair! I wish we could go back to the 80s, big hair, off the shoulder sweaters, flat boots, think Molly Ringwald, Flashdance, Stayin Alive, and Big Hair Bands...ahhh the good ole days. You look phenomenal.

Ho! No nakie pics for me, but I'll sure buy a calendar! Several!

OH yeah I am soooooooooooooo IN. And you got my info.

Penni, I just looked at John's site! WOW! Im impressed... if you guys ever head this way, pleeasssee come visit. Mike would LOVE him (he sings and plays guitar too)!

Hey Guys,

If you need a fill in im a pretty hot looking blonde from Florida with a Harley FatBoy and some biker tatoos!!!

I can do the naughty girl in black leather biker shot. :) I wonder if some of the doctors would help sponser this venture also. This sounds like fun!

Staci

Orlando FL

banded in Mexico 12/14/04

219/195/189

"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you."

OK- Girls I had been up to 3am continplating how to do this venture. I may have a graphic artist ( she is awesome) to help with the backgrounds & touch-ups for the shots but she would have to be hired. I was also thinking I could draft a letter & send it out to all of you. It would be generic to each of your Doctors. They could have there names & address & numbers printed in the back under find a physician for lets say $1500.00 a pop. Or they could have their name under each of the months & or including the photo shot, plus the back of the calendar for $2000.00. Its all about the number of views they will recieve & how long they will be infront of someones face(lets say 30 days). But this may not work well if we only market to the UK. Not sure what you all think. Our greatest expenses will be flying-props & film & graphics. Plus I have no connections to publishers. We need some ideas for that. Doesn't anyone's DH know someone?

By the way I know what I want for my month. A snow angel, with perfectly placed ice crystals on top & me holding a white Muff(literally-LOL) over the lower region. With a halo;0) NOT!

Staci- we will definetly keep you listed as a fill in & maybe if we have a group month. I'll let ya know what happens

Guest MrsHumpher

Ok, I am a graphic artist and I work for a printer. I would be glad to do the graphics work for free. I can get us a great deal on printing this thing. Let me know what we need to do next.

Julie

I've been practicing my pose...looking out in to the sunset, on the beach...wind blowing in my hair....

Rain go away. I've got to start working on a tan. I've got big 80's hair and I like it.

A few too many scares on the belly, can they be touched up? Otherwise I have a great ass, can I do a side profile/turn shot, surfboard, beachball, sand castle...seashells

Penni’s a Movie Star, cool.

Mrs Humpher- that is a grand offer -i just pm you to discuss the possibility.

Cool Vera- got your pm

I need to know about Kelly & Paula

I thought Maybe if Teresa dosn't mind because Zoe gave her month to you would you mind adding in Crystal & maybe Kelly & Paula(if they join in)- It would be a great shot of you guys for a group- the only special group shot in the whole calendar with all pumpkins & Halloween things that you guys think of. Just my thought if you want your own month Teresa I totally understand & its your call 100%. You just let me know. Than if you decide to be solo the others gals will be alternates.

OK, it looks as if y'all are really serious about this thing, and that Teresa was genuinely hurt because she was left out. So I hereby confirm that Teresa can be Miss October and I will take my candy-corn gazongas out of the running. Good luck!

I was chatting with John about this calendar last night and he suggested we post an inset pic of our before so people can see the band works. I think that is a great idea.

Vera as far as my scars I don't care that they show because some people are afraid of what the scars will look like and if we prove they can be minimal then that dispels another myth.

I have had a friend or two out here that has published a book so I will contact them and see if they can direct me in the right direction. I also have a ex sis in law that is like my sis and she has published two books for children. I will email her and see what she can tell me. I will also see her while I am in Nashville in April.