Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delarla & LBT Calendar Girls!!!!!!!

I'm afraid I have to withdraw from this. I am in the process of trying to obtain a security clearance, and I've been advised to not pose for a naked calender. Although the look on my adviser's face when I told him what I was planning was priceless.

I have "Secret" security clearance and never thought of that....I better go ask my agent

Please know that you will not be naked! Everything will be covered up! Except we were hoping Vera's great tush would show;0) Let me know if its ok if your covered up girls. Email me

Well then looks like there is room for me...maybe????

Bushbabe, see I told you no worries;0) One way or another we need you!!

However NO MONTHS have officially been given up yet. We are still waiting to find out if the definition of nude is understood amongst those who may have a conflict with their job positions.

Also once a month has been given up there is a pecking order for who gets first crack. Those gals which are joining in later & also sharing a month. I am still waiting on a few more e-mail address & contact info than we can take this of line.

Delarla(ms September) Babs(Ms July) Teresa(Ms October) & Megan (Ms November) -Please would you all Pm me w/your emails(outside of LBT) address & contact number with first & last names.

Your the only ones I am missing. Thank you very much.

OK everyone whos info was incomplete should have recieved a pm from me today . I also pmed those gals that I thought were still interested but had yet to say they were in. So please make sure you all check your pm s & if you have a ?? please get w/me. If you didn't get apm -than I thank you for getting me all your info so soon. Also As soon as we have a final count we may shift those girls that want to be shifted in different mnths if possible.

Anyone hear how Teresa is doing?? I pmed her a few days ago but no respose. I know she has been really taking on alot lately with the accident and all. ((Hugs))Teresa.

Okay! Just got caught up. I would love to share October. Anyone want to come to Oregon? We have a beautiful beach, coastline, tons of pumkin Patches in the fall, fall leaf scenes, mountains, you name it and its here in Oregon. I might be able to travel to meet others but not sure, I'm still up in the air about vegas but that is another option if we can meet for a group shot there. I'm not picky. If I got the pics taken here by myself I don't know who I would ask and would feel more self concious than if I got to hang out and play beauty queen with a few other girls. Sorry I've been away so long. Teresa

Meeting at Penni's would be fun too. If people want to share that month with me, lets start coming up with some ideas. T

P.S. My shoulder is still the same but I go see my primary physician tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll finally get more answers then. I had to get sneaky with that vicodin and nausea problem. I was taking the pill and immediately eating but getting quite dizzy and sick feeling, now I eat first, wait 20-30 minutes and then take the pill. It seems to help a lot more. The pharmacist wanted me to eat first but I knew that would be a juggle with the band and no drinking after meals thing.

Okay, I'm back again!!! I wanted to post this link http://www.grangecalendar.com/. I don't know why it didn't highlight itself but I just checked and it does work. This is a group of guys that did a calender for a school fundraiser. Their town is very close to my town and this calender has been an international hit and they just successfully put out there second version. I am sure they would be open to questions on publishing and photographers and such. Please check it out for ideas. Teresa

P.S. Here is a page that shows more of their calender pics. http://www.cafepress.com/grangemen/446365

Teresa, If its ok with you than BushBabe will share Oct with you. Neither of you have to take your shots together BUt need the same theme & than we can graphically put them together.

Vera is staying in for Aug & Penni is sharing W/Staci in Dec. Crystal may also still be in Dec. But she will be double checking with me.

The other option is if Penni wants 3 girl-than if Crystal doen't do it , Bushbabe could be the third. Penni you decide & than Bushbabe can choose to be apart of the threesome or w/ Teresa in Oct. Odd nubmbers are usually better in photos. But I also think we can always add an additional gal along the way. either or you gals let me know what happens & who goes where.

Glad to see your mending Teresa!!!!

The other way is if crystal backs out of

I think three gals for December is best. And I don't have a preference who it is. Who is going to Vegas in Sept? We might be able to get the December pics done then. In fact I would like to do them then if we are all gonna be there.

This is so exciting. LOADS of fun.

Sept 9, 10, 11

When is Vegas???