Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delarla & LBT Calendar Girls!!!!!!!

Paula I sent you an email about John and his tour.

Sounds Great Penni- we may also have a break w/ Julie. Also I have contacted my graphic gal here so I will let y'all know whats up.

Zoe- If you want to stay in I asked Teresa(in earlier post) if a group shot would be ok- just one for October. Its up to her because you graciously stepped out but if she says its cool than we can add a whole bunch of pumpkins & gals.

I do like the idea of One group shot for one month - just for variety. I also think maybe if someone wants to have a partner (another gal) in their shot for their month they should speak up - it may make it cuter. Who knows there are lots of options. I just say who ever has what ever month as of now can decide what they would like.

Penni I love the idea of the insert. That should be a yes- if we all want it.

Also so far I have only received info(numbers& commitments) from Penni, Vera & Bubbame. So will everyone else pm me please. I don't want to waste my time on this if people are backing out.

I'm on board. Ever since I reached 40+ I have been doing things I never did when I was younger so why not you only live once.

Anyway this sounds like fun

Christina just PM'd you with my number.

Hey I welcome some of you gals in the December shoot. We could be trimming the tree. LOL!!! We could all be in cute Santa Hats. OR on a sleigh. Or making christmas Cookies in the kitchen with icing on us. LOL!!

OK whoever is in PLEASE send Christina (I'llsucceed) your contact info PRONTO. Whoever wants to HELP but not be in the calendar please send her your info.

Very cool idea Penni- So Crystal & Staci let me know if you want to share Dec. W/Penni. Also I will wait to hear about Teresa & Oct.

Also Kelly-Zoe & Paula if they want to be in.

I personally think only 2 months should go group or maybe 3. What are everyone elses thoughts?

Ya'll got to keep in mind about where the shots will be done -like Michigan & how all of you will be able to fly in together for group shots or single. As for the tree(x-mass) the magic of the computer can do that. But I do have a large one that can be used starting in Nov. We could also have you all hide behind a present of two. I may be able to do some while in Vegas if I can arrange it. I am also trying to contact some old professionals I know(photographers). I maybe able to swing something with a location instead of my home.

Penni -check out the tree- what do you think? You also may have had something completely different in mind.

Babs, Nicole or Bubbame the back Koi Pond is small & quaint for a summer idea. Like a sweet shot holding some perfectly placed flowers & sitting(ouch ;0))by the pond. Maybe/huh?

post-204247-13813131719022_thumb.jpg

post-204247-13813131719182_thumb.jpg

Looks good to me. I will need plenty of time to save $$$.

But anyone else to share June is fine by me.

Just told my younger sister - I think she is still laughing but she is ok with it after much convincing.

Thinking out loud of alternate shots.

We have a hot tub here in our house that holds about 8.

We have a professional recording studio complete with a baby grand piano.

We have a nice size swimming pool

We have a Koi pond as well.

I have a huge rose bush

I have a HUGE sectional leather couch

Here is our christmas tree from last year. What do you guys think?

post-204009-13813131718798_thumb.jpg

Here is the response I got from my ex sis in law.

Hey, Penni--hmmm. I don't know how you go about publishing a calendar like that. I am familiar with the one the women in England did; have you seen that movie? "Calendar Girls." And in fact, a group of women here in town did one just a month or so ago. I don't remember what charity it was for, sorry to say, but they were pretty high-profile gals, I remember. I would imagine you have to get a sponsor -- for money -- hire a photographer, etc. I would imagine Kinko's or someone like that could print it for you. You'd probably need a cost budget, etc. Good luck!

OK so here is the skinny on photos. I can & will take photos of those that want to in Vegas(if I can make it-which looks good)- However it will be difficult to compose a blank canvas. But we can at least try & than through the magic of computers hopefully pull a full compostion together.. I will also be happy to assit anyone here at my home in Michigan. You are welcome to stay in the guest bedroom if needed. I may also be able to get a studio w/an additional photograher as well. Still looking into this.

Another idea is everyone take care of there own shots & forward me the original & negatives so we may be able to work with graphics & set the stage. You need to have your own thoughts behind what you want it look like & what every props you use will be simply added & duplicated in the scene.

Example: I'll use January since I know what I think I want. I would pose with my B-day suit lying down on a white background. Possibly w/ a bra on & holding something (let say a winter muff) across my lap. When I have graphics alter it I will place crystal snow flakes across my bust & place a image of a snow angel behind me so it looks like I was laying in the snow & making it myself. Does that make sense?

At least this is my concept but I just don't know everyone. I need some input. If we can all take our shots & forward them besides lets say Vegas & Michigan than that will cut costs. We already have a partial photographer (me) & graphics & maybe printing covered. Once those are in place & semi-ready to go I will contact Inamed & draft the letter to the Doctors.

But we still need a publisher & supplier & some finance. Big hurdles. What Say All Ye Calander Girls????

Poodle, I forgot to check my Lotto tickets from last night, so I might be a gazillionaire and not even know it. But I'm still gittin' nekkid!

My sister is really good at cropping pictures and adding stuff. But ewwwweeeee.... she'd Fa-REAK out if she knew I was gonna do a calendar shot. Penni has an awesome camera, too. I think getting the pics taken will be the easy part.

I love your idea, I think that if we each have someone take our pictures in our hometowns it sure would cut travel costs. I personally don't know of any photographers here in this area except the lady that does my kids pictures at the private Christian school they attend, and I sure am not letting her see me in my b'day suit.. She's a board member there and that would not be very appropriate, I don't want to get my kids kicked out of school, so I might just have to come visit you in Michigan one weekend.. I really don't need much graphics except maybe some rain, I'll supply the yellow umbrella and yellow rainboots, we'll keep working on this. Have you heard back from Scotty???