Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Delarla & LBT Calendar Girls!!!!!!!

Teresa, I'm sorry I missed you in my initial list for the months. We've obviously scrapped that idea for the most part, because we have to get everyone in!

I could most definately do some collages. We could do some collages, and some themed group shots, and a few loners (just kidding). I like the idea of a bio section as well... of course, that means I have to write something about myself, but hey :)

Maybe Lisa's gnarly teeth scar wants to smile for the camera too? tee hee

Hey, Lisa... you could get a really cute tattoo and put over that scar.. incorproate it in if you have to! And if you don't want a permanent tattoo, get some of the really cute temporary ones and put over it. Don't you have a hubby? Surprise him with it. ;-)

Geez, see what happens when I spend the night in hopsital?

I WANNA HELP!!! I know, Desk calendars! They have a weekly picture! Of course, Donali and I will want the same week in Feb... :)

I needed an emergency D&C...

My DH wasn't terribly happy to get a call from the ER telling him that I was going in for surgery. 2 in two weeks is not a good thing...

Vinesqueen, I hope you feel better :)

DESK CALENDARS!!! That is the best idea! We could all be in multiple pics in any month we wanted! lol. There's even the desk ones that have a new page for every day, but that might be a bit much. lol

Teresa, you can have October... I thought the project was just in fun, but it looks like I'm way wrong.

You know,the Dr.'s offices might like these calendars. Talk about advertisement! LOL The surgeon that I've seen keeps saying that there is not enough advertisement for the Band, that's one of the reasons BCBS of AL won't cover it, It's not well known enough... A calendar would go a long way to put it on the map and get the advertisement out there! It would certainly prove that the band works!

Darn having to work I have missed almost all of the fun...is this still about getting Lisa some dough...if so I am in. Hey a necked teacher...been done but it will still be fun...How many of you are serious though... I want to see I'll suceeds pics. I am always telling my hubbie that I want nudes done when I am pregnant like demi moore.

But hey I'll do it now if we are serious!:)

Ms. January, will you be contacting inamed to see if they will sponsor our little project???

Sure - I can do that - I also will write to scotty to see if she is interested in helping with the marketing idea.

I do think we have enough people - one for each month. LIke Lisa said- first come first serve. I was thinking about a inside back cover with "Blooper shots" & "group Shots" fun & smiley / silly shots.

Meagn- I love love love the naughty pilgrim idea! Classic!

I will keep you all posted when I talk with Scotty.

I hope you guys are all on board with this for real.

Hey I am way serious about this calendar thingy. I want my tinsel on my boobys. LOL!!!

"I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille!" OH way too much deja vu.

Ok Vera you wanted to know about the Hot tub incident. Here goes. This is a slight hijack but explains why I am into the nekkid calendar project.

My boyfriend, John, and I did a cross country tour of House Concerts in 2000. John is a singer songwriter, www.johnm.com

We had a Los Angeles film crew follow our every move and document the whole tour. John and I just finished the editing of our film and hopefully it will be released sometime this year. I will keep you guys posted.

One scene was John and I in a hot tub at a friends house after a concert talking about the day and relaxing. I was a brave woman then. I see that scene now and I cringe. I am huge. LOL!! And yes I was nekkid. LOL!! Bubbles were strategically placed but the film crew and the sound person could see all. ARGH!!! I was really brave. LOL!!!

It was still loads of fun.

Hey to keep things consistent let's move this to the LBT CALENDAR GIRLS thread. I will try to merge these threads and see what happens.

In the future let's chat about the calendar at the appropriate thread.

I am so totally serious. Bring on the camera's. I am NOT shy in front of them. Go read the LBT Calendar thread and see. LOL!!