Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Condolences - Blossom

My heartfelt condolances go out to Blossom's loved ones. She was a joy to correspond with on this forum. Peace to all who mourn her.

I am so sad to hear this news. I am new here and she was always kind enough to reply to my post.

My prayers go out to her family may her love live in your hearts forever.

RIP

CAROLYN ANNETTE WATSON SCHNIEDERJAN

Carolyn Annette Watson Schniederjan died suddenly in a tragic accident on Saturday, March 12, 2005, near Mountain Springs.

Carolyn was taken away on a beautiful day while she was doing what she loved most - spending the day outdoors, building the home of her dreams with the love of her life, husband of 20 years, Philip Schniederjan. For Phillip, it was love at first sight and Carolyn was his one and only. Together, Philip and Carolyn made their home in Denton.

Carolyn was born Carolyn Annette Watson on Sept. 21, 1963. She was the daughter of Sue and Dave Haverkamp of Muenster and the late Charles E. Watson.

She is survived by her husband; parents; sister and brother-in-law, Cindy and Ray Bennett and their children, Lucas Thompson and Mandy Thompson; and a great-niece, Avery Thompson.

She is also survived by her mother-in-law and father-in-law, Vicki and Elmo Self. Brothers and sisters-in-law include Patrick and Karen Schniederjan of Grand Junction, Colo., Carolyn and Ted Rekerdres of Dallas, Michael and Jeanice Schniederjan of Oklahoma City, Okla., Robert and Jay Ann Schniederjan of Oklahoma City, Okla.; Valery Schniederjan Smith of Gainesville; Cynthia and Jon Grosch of Dhahran, Saudi Arabia; Helen and Charlie Allison of Richardson, Adam and Renee Schniederjan of Muenster, John and Caryn Schniederjan of Plano, Clair and David Holland of Racine, Wics.; and 25 nieces and nephews.

Carolyn is remembered for her bright smile and her devotion to Philip.

Carolyn was preceded in death by her father, Charles E. Watson; maternal grandparents, W.E. and Doris Watson; and paternal grandparents, C.E. and Lucille Watson.

Carolyn enjoyed her work with the Denton Independent School District. She was a private person who enjoyed gardening, organizing and her cherished pets.

Services are pending. Arrangements are under the direction of the Geo. J. Carroll & Son Funeral Home of Gainesville.

So sorry to hear about the loss of one of our own. Even though we did not know each other face-to-face there was still a connection of friendship. I cannot believe that doing something which was so positive (making room for their dream house) could have turned into such a tragedy. Phillip, you and your family will be in our prayers.

There are no words... thankful prayers that she felt no pain. Prayers for her husband who will feel the pain for both of them.

Thank you Blossom, for touching my life in such a positive way. You will be missed.

I'm so, so sorry to hear the news that one of my beloved LBT family passed away. It's been weighing heavily on mind since I first read about the accident. My condolences to her family and to those of you here on LBT who knew her best.

Megan

I haven't been on the computer for so long cuz my internet was out. I couldn't believe this post when I read it. I had to reread it cause I couldnt belive what I was actually reading. I don't know what to say...I'm at a loss for words right now. I'm sending a pray and lots of love to her husband and family. Know that she is watching down on you (and us) protecting you! Blossom - our beautiful guardian Angel!

I wanted to share an e-mail that I rec'd from Philip (Blossom's husband today). He states that he has no problem with any information that we have shared on this thread. He has been honored, comforted, and overwhelmed by the outpour of love. He is happy and proud when he reads all the posts of sympathy and condolences. He said that he could use a prayer or two sent his way and that he will keep in touch.

He is truly a remarkable man!

Thanks for sharing this with us Marie, I will definately say a prayer for Phillip

Does this mean Alexandra will now put back the obituary on this site that she removed yesterday? Or does the original person who posted it need to re post it again?

I've restored it. Marie, thanks for letting us know that Philip does not mind the obituary appearing here. We're all thinking of him in his time of grief.

Philip is definately in my prayers. I wince when I think what he must be facing. I am Christian and received some very helpful/comforting thoughts on death that I would love to share with Philip if he is interested - I do not want to post them only because if he is not Christian they might not be as helpful as they are intended to be right now. Can you let him know he can email me? Now, later, not at all.... whenever/if ever is good for him if he is interested.

In any case, he is in my prayers.

Yesterday we had our first rain of the season . I have 3 trees in my front yard and standing looking out at the rain something caught my eye. It was the middle tree it's blossoming has all these pink little blossom's on it I started crying.

In a way it was strange because the day before I did not see the blossom's.

Man, I was out of town and came back to this news... We just never know do we??? I'm going to live life as if it's my very last... Blossom, you are missed!!!!! This sucks..