Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Condolences - Blossom

No, Janie, Blossom always went by Blossom on here. (I knew her as Carolyn). She was a beautiful blonde Texas girl with a gentle heart.

Gentle as a summer rain, as strong as granite. Her soul shone through as brightly as the sun. That same brightness illuminated many paths here.

Sorely missed, yet never forgotten, Blossom we hardly knew you, but what we knew we loved.

My condolences to her family, how saddened you must be to have lost such a special person. I wish I could ease your grief, but only the healing touch of time, and the depth of your love, can do that. May you find peace at last, and never lose the cherished memory of such a special soul.

How priviledged we all were, to have known her at all.

I don't really know what to say. I'm not one of the more active folks on this board, so I didn't get to talk to her much, but I send my well wishes to her family.

I have seen and experienced all sorts of emotions while visiting this forum, but never have I read a post that made me instantly cry and feel so saddened.

Carolyn was so excited about getting the lapband, about starting her new life. It just seems so unfair, but we can't question God as to why he took her so young. He obviously needed another very special angel in heaven.

My sincere condolences go out to Phillip and their family. I know they are hurting so much right now. There are no words, hopefully time will help ease the pain.

Carolyn, I miss you girl! I know that you're looking down on all of us and cheering us on!

Dear Blossom,

I regret you left us suddenly with out having the chance to say farewell. It would have been great for all of us if we could have squeezed in one last laugh togather.

Now im wishing I would have told you how you brightened my days alot of times. A person could'nt help but be attracted to your positive spunky style. Your bright Sun Shiny personality was a joy to be around.

We were gifted to have you as a friend even if it was for a short time. The pleasure was all ours. I'll treasure your memories forever.

So now ...Each year when Spring finally peeks her head out and I find myself surrounded by blooming blossoms once again ... I'll think of you Blossom.

Then when I see the beautiful colors they display for all to admire. And I'm taking in the beauty God gifts us with each Spring ...thoughts of your beauty will be there.

Rest in peace dear Sister knowing you made a positive impact in my life and in the lives of many others on this forum.

P.S.

You don't have to do this right away but I was wondering if you would do us all a favor ...Once you get settled in up there of course ...could you see about saving some seats by you and put in a good word for us here at Lap Band Talk and maybe just maybe we'll all be up there with you one day having the biggest Bash ever![/color]

My heart goes out to Carolyn's husband and family... what a terrible loss. I pray that you will find the strength and support you need to help you through this time. Blossom was a bright addition to Lap Band Talk and she will be missed by so many.

Blossom... While I know that tears will not bring you back they flow freely for the loss of such a bright light in this world. In your honor... I promise to try and live my life as if every day might be my last... I promise to hug my dear husband and daughter and tell them I love them every chance I get, and I promise to cherish every moment in this dear life that I am given. Sending you many hugs for you to take on your journey....

Darcy

Our hearts are heavy with sadness, our faces wet with tears, but today we must lift our hearts and faces to the sky and rejoice for Blossom is soaring with the angels. Blossom, May God bless and keep you and may Gods face shine on you may God be kind on you and give you peace

Others have expressed their feelings so well, but I'm at a total loss for words. My deepest wish for peace goes to Blossom's family in this tragic time. I'm so, so, so sorry to hear of your loss. :)

Im stunned by this sad news... I know i will be one of many that will miss seeing her on LBT... Deepest sympathy to her husband and family...

Love tracey

Phillip, my heart goes out to you and your family.

Blossom was a great and caring person. We planned to meet one day, she even told me what a beautiful ride it would be for us to come and see where you were building at.(She loved the site you were building at) I am so sorry that I didn't get a chance to do that.

Blossom and I spoke (through messages) quite often, and even though we never got the chance to meet in person, I feel that I knew her. I feel honored to have met her, and been a part of her life. She will be deeply missed by all.

I am totally stunned and speechless. I wish Blossom's family all of the condolences in the world and hope by reading this post they can know how much she meant to the people of this board.

Phillip & family,

I am so sad and sorry to hear of this news.

God bless you...

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord; Let perpetual light shine upon her, and may she rest in heavenly peace.

Oh My godness!

This is such a shock. My yeyes arewelling up with tears as I type this. The last time I spoke with Blossom was last week when she was goin in for another fill. I sent her a message asking if she felt any difference, never got a reply. I'm so saddened by all of this . Blossom was a very sweet, kind caring woman and her words and firendship will definately be missed by me on a personal level and on this board. Philip, If you are reading this, just know that you and your family are in my thoughts and I offer my deepest sympathy. Blossom was a wonderful woman!

P.S. Marie, thanks for letting us all know.

I am so shocked my heart goes out to the family. I will miss reading her post she was always so kind.

My condolences to all including the LBT Family this is truly a tragedy.