Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

29Feb - losingjusme's plastics day

Oh Christine, you just look simply amazing. Imagine how easy running is going to be now when you get back to it! Wooooooooooo!

omg, im freaking bored already!!

unfortunately my attention span isnt big enuff to read / post on the boards...

i know i need to 'rest', but doc doesnt want me in bed nor asleep mucj... now what????

Keep moving, I truly think it makes for a speedy recovery, not to mention avoiding clots, even if you walk in circles.

You're looking great!

You look awesome!! So glad you are home and doing good. Keep breathing, breathing, breathing and moving.... I dont want you to get any clots or lung problems, you've been through so much already.

I know that several people have told you how much of an inspiration you are, Hopefully you don't get tired of hearing it!!!! You are such an inspiration to me!!!

OMG! What an amazing and awesome difference. For sure going to help with the running and everything else. So happy for you!

ok, im set up in my bed but sitting down. i have an alarm that goes off every 45 mins to get my butt up and moving.

i cant walk in circles cause ive gotten really dizzy even just turning, so im walking the perimeter of our house 2-3 times.

Lipo incisions are starting to itch horribly. i had DH rub them and that helped, but i can only have him rub for so long .. :thumbup:

my hands and feet look like they belong to the old 400 lb me. horrible!! talk about puffy! im trying to drink as much as possible, but i think my band is really tight or something, cause im just not interested in anything - eating or drinking which i guess is a good thing cause much to my dismay i had more 'skin' than 'fat' removed and it was considerably less than i hoped for... i was hoping for at least 35ish, not so much! :( so hopefully, being nice and restricted afterwards, i can make it up to 35 (hahahahahahahahaha HA)

my DH is so sweet, but just doenst get it... im achy and just not in the best of moods ... so he's getting all defensive and such ... **sigh** i am not intending to be bitchy, really...

DD is in one of her moods ... dont have to worry about the low BP now that's for sure!! she's tired and cranky and pissed off that we wont give her candy like my dad did when he was here watching her (we never give her candy - especially to 'keep her awake'.. grrrrr) so now i have a recovering sugar addict for a daughter. yay.

ok ... getting tired and its almost time to walk.

thanks everyoen i really appreciate you all!

I am so happy and excited for you JLM! You look great and you are so brave. What a wonderful opportunity for you! Say hi to Minnie for me!

hi guys... its realy me.. :(

so far I feel fine.. drugs are my friend tho... :thumbup:

can't type worth a damn tho

we didnt take pics of the markings, surg center apparently has a 'policy' and i didnt wanna get kickedout.

it went well

went in about 730 (they kicked dh out) and I was out about 1ish....

we did get pics not sure what all I'll post tho.

talk more later

thank u all SO MUCH for yer thots & prayers

yeah I found your plastics thread...congrats on a successful surgery!

it didnt take as long as we thot it would.. went in the OR at 8, dr p said we were finished no later than 12:15-12:30... not bad

wonder if I'll get part of my 'estimated' anastesia (sp??) fees back?? not gunna hold my breath.

im hwving issues with my binder.. its cutting into one of my insisions... fing kills, nearly passed out when trying to fix it... not fun.

LJM:

Your pics are absolutely AMAZING!!! What a huge difference. Sounds like you are doing well, considering. You truly are an inspiration for your great weight loss and for having this surgery!!! Keep up the great work.

You're looking great! What a difference. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I need them. Starting to freak out a little, as in getting very scared! I have to keep telling myself that it's all going to be good. Looking at your results is very reassuring. God bless you. Take care!