Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

29Feb - losingjusme's plastics day

:):blushing: thanks guys ...

i posted my pics from tonight on make me heal (link below) and on my blog they may be a tad offensive and contain blacked out nudity :). REALLY swollen tonight. i think it was the folding and the late nap on my side.

i have a follow up appt with Dr. P tomorrow. not wanting them to remove these stitches ... why cant they just all dissolve??

Misch, didnt drink much coffee before, occasionally, but not enough to have the caffeine issues. i think im quasi dehydrated, working on bulking up the liquids.< /p>

ok ... i guess its almost time to put that stupid binder on ... grrrrr. :)

LJM, i got tears in my eyes at the sight of that picture of you in jeans. to put that along side of your first picture, at your highest weight, no one would believe it was the same person. working so hard makes the fruits of your efforts so much sweeter. what a remarkable journey.

WOW, just WOW

First you have the BEST husband he is so supportive. That is great!

Second you are doing amazing. Those jeans look great on you!

You are my insperation to work out as much as I am.

and for that all I can say is THANK YOU!

You look so great in those jeans and that is before swelling goes down. Absolutely amazing!

I want get me some PS!

I've been following your progress quietly...since way before I was banded! You are such an inspiration to newly banded folks like me! Those pics of you in jeans are fabulous. You must feel awesome!

Losing.........the difference is just UNREAL!!! I mean, you're still swollen, I can't even imagine what you'll look like when the swelling goes down.

You look great in those jeans, I'm just sooooo proud of you! I think you have, by far, had the biggest transformation I've seen yet! Hang in there and take care. Give DH a big hug from me, he seems like he is soooo supportive of you. I'm just soooo happy for you right now, can you tell?

LJM

thanks for sharing your feelings on your transformation. Probably many of us feel the same about our DH's. Hubbies can be absolutely wonderful. Mine is! Congratulations, I always look for your posts, cause you help us keep it real, and you have come sooooooooo far.

Melinda

Dya know what C those jeans are going to fall of you in a couple of weeks, and I am not joking. Hon they are baggy everywhere apart from where you are swollen, hang on to your hat, I think you are going to fly through the sizes!!! You know from the tapemeasure how swollen you are OMG girl what size are you going to end up???

BTW make the tape measure your best friend, I had a melt down this morning when I took some now photos and I looked so swollen compared to last week, but when I measured my waist I had lost an inch?? Go figure!!

love n hugs

Nina x

LJM: It has to get better because everyone says so! I'm where you're at, hoping to feel betterl. Even with the swelling and pain I'm beginning to think it was well worth it. It's a painful miracle! Hang in there!

i HOPE they fall off soon, they were huge in the waist before surgery, but 'fit' in the hip area cause of my tummy.. yeah huge in thighs too.. :blink: I love losing weight and inches!!!!!!

karey, it will get better, remember you had more done than I did and I thank everyone who will listen that I didnt get the girls done at the same time... I can't imagine trying to get up with bad arms and bad abs!! youch, but I'm a real wimp..

take it easy, dont push yourself (like I did today- youch!!)

we've got 1 more to go, then we're ALL DONE, can you guys believe it!!??

oh good gracious im paying for being active today... posted pics on my blog and MMH of swelling (warning - blacked out nudity)

They look a little sore, but overall you look like you're coming along fine! hang in there, everyday it gets better...I have a question though? Don't you have any drains? I didn't see any in your pics-the pics i've seen before aren't they usually in the hoo-hoo area?

NO DRAINS FOR ME!!!!

that's one main reason i went with my surgeon. he uses progressive tension sutures (see his website North Dallas Plastic Surgery: Cosmetic Surgery in Dallas and Plano, TX for details)

and another great part of the progressive tensions, no bending/leaning over. i was 98% upright the day of surgery.

love love love love my doctor!!!

i know i posted somewhere else tonight that im a very ummm, annoyed-type, person.... meaning it doesnt take much to tick me off and i think i would have hung myself from the drains after a few hours. even the pain pump was a tad too much...

seriously folks... if you are in the DFW area (or even not and wouldnt mind traveling)... i LOVE my doctor. at first i thought he was kinda pompous, but now that i've gotten to know him better, he's just kinda quirky and confident ... you want that in a PS.

he was a tad higher in price than the other 2 consults i went on, but the other 2 were for panniculectomies and not TTs... so im pretty sure that could be the difference.