Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Your favorite pre-band meal

Two favorites:

chicken Express:

(had to use Church's chicken dietary information for everything but the tenders.. Chicken express only put the meat calories on their site, but it's close enough)

7 piece chicken tenders - 230 cals per strip.. 1960 calories/ 105 carbs

Side of mashed potatoes - 90 cals/14 carbs

Side of gravy - couldn't find this out

two biscuits - one with honey and one dipped in the gravy - 500/50carbs

Large sweet tea - couldn't find this out

total: 2550 total... plus probably about 400 more... WOWWW.. I'm glad I couldn't have this any more once I moved to a new town a year ago.. It had been a year since having this meal.. who knows how big I would have gotten had I not stopped eating this.

Taco Bueno:

2 Soft taco's with meat, chz, and sourcream only - 490 / 36 carbs (for both)

1 Muchaco with sourcream - 496 calories / 49 carbs

Large strawberry soda - not sure

Sourcreams are 57 calories each, so that would be three - 171

Total: 1157 plus whatever soda was...

My fav meal pre-banding...

Start with Caesar salad with lots of homemade garlic croutons and homemade garlic dressing made with real mayo.< /p>

Entree - homemade 5 layer lasagna with full fat cottage cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, regular ground beef plus veggies

dessert - Thin slice of a seasonally approriate cheesecake

All served with full bodied Italian wines, crusty homemade rolls with garlic butter, and ending with brandy and coffee.

Ahhhhhh.............:huh2:

My favorite meals-Couldn't pick just one- Home made macaroni and cheese with Bacon, with chocolate cheesecake for desert, and a Pepsi!

2nd--7 layer Lazagna...with TONS of cheese and Garlic bread and a glass of Sangria...

Both have more calories and fat then I care to talk about

But one good thing about the band is I can get Seafood really fresh cause I am in Maine and my husband has a cousin with a Lobster Boat so I can get my Lobster at like $3.00 lb and if I chew for a little bit I can get it to stay down. So I enjoy my Haddock Protein and my Lobster...shrimp...and scallop Protein now! the only fat I injest is the butter you dip it in!

My favorite pre band was to go to a little family owned Mexican restaurant here in town---and have a Chimichanga---usually a chicken Verde....with Pappa's (potatoes with green chile & cheese) and Beans. Of course as has been said, lots of chips and salsa, and often a maragarita, or 2!

No earthly idea what the count is----the chimi being fried, is going to be outreageous on it's own!

The thing is----it is still my favorite meal!!! Well it is the first time. The second helping in leftovers is ok, by the 3 eating, I am sick of it, and throw out what is left!!!

More often than not, we now order a couple of tacos or a taco and an enchilada as a side, then we share a chimi---I eat about an inch and a half long piece of the chimi, and a taco----and I am done!!!

Still love the place though!!! Would have honestly preferred it to Easter dinner today!!

Mexican food goes down sooooo easy too!!!

Kat

Breakfast:

Taco Cabana

2 potato & egg tacos

1 bean & cheese taco

760 calories

32 g fat

89 g carb

Lunch:

McDonald's Quarter pounder with cheese

Large Fries

6 packets of ketchup

1170 calories

57 grams of fat

122 carbs

10 g Fiber

Dinner:

Taco Bell

Burrito Supreme

Nachos Bell Grande

1230 calories

62 g fat

131 g carbs

Total for the day:

3,160 calories

151 g fat

342 g carb

I didn't do this everyday but some days I would eat out 3 times a day. That is so disgusting. I can't wait to go to the gym tonight.

Another favorite:

Chili's

chicken Ranch sandwich 1150 cal, 70 g fat, 3 g Fiber, 82 g carbs

Fries 430 cal, 26 fat, 4 fiber, 43 carb

Jason's Deli

1/2 plain Jane Potato 1146 cal, 73 g fat, 6 g fiber, 95 g carb

That is just for 1/2!

Thanks for the web site link. So cool to see how awful I USED to eat, lol.

My favorite meal is from Bennigans but I couldn't find the nutritional value (or lack there of) but I'm sure it's about 20 grams of fat and at least 3000 calories.....drum roll please ........ Monte Cristo! I could eat the whole flippen sandwich. :eek: I really miss those. :)