Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hey 50 & over gang We have a new spot

Cheri,

Congratulations on being so close to your goal. I rooting for you to make it. Even if if you don't loose another pound, you have a lot to Celebrate on your birthday.

4 days in the hospital, including my birthday, for cellulitis in my right leg..no real explanation to the origin..and now the past 3 days at home. Can't do anything, keeping off my leg. Hope to get back to work next week.. Cross your fingers

At least I completed my holiday shopping on line.. otherwise it would not have gotten completed. But no decorations..

Need a pick me up for my spirits

4 days in the hospital, including my birthday, for cellulitis in my right leg..no real explanation to the origin..and now the past 3 days at home. Can't do anything, keeping off my leg. Hope to get back to work next week.. Cross your fingers

At least I completed my holiday shopping on line.. otherwise it would not have gotten completed. But no decorations..

Hugs Hugs Hugs - it could be worse :0) At least you are home now and did get shopping done - call family & friends and give instructions from the couch how you want the house decorated...

What a crappy way to spend your bday too..

Hope you are better soon...

At least I completed my holiday shopping on line.. otherwise it would not have gotten completed. But no decorations..Need a pick me up for my spirits

That is a REAL bummer!!! Follow Janet's advice!!!

I can't believe you had to spend your birthday in the hospital.

When you feel better I think you should demand a RERUN!! But not in the hospital this time!!

That is a REAL bummer!!! Follow Janet's advice!!!

I can't believe you had to spend your birthday in the hospital.

When you feel better I think you should demand a RERUN!! But not in the hospital this time!!

Ya' I'm with Phy

You get a do over for your bday !!!!

Like the idea of a do over LOL

Feeling better, thanks for the well wishes. At least I am not having company for the holidays and will be going to friends and family for xmas day.

Snow, Snow and more snow here in Delaware, about 6 inches so far and a total of 12"-18" predicted. Unfortunately I cannot be outside enjoying it with my grandson..

Feeling better, thanks for the well wishes. At least I am not having company for the holidays and will be going to friends and family for xmas day.

Snow, Snow and more snow here in Delaware, about 6 inches so far and a total of 12"-18" predicted. Unfortunately I cannot be outside enjoying it with my grandson..

Sending you some sunshine from the California Desert.. It's 60 right now suppose to be 75 today :0)...

Sending you sunshine and clear skies form Florida. Snow and winter is one of the reasons I moved to Florida 3 years ago. I used to live in the Washington, DC area. When it snowed there, everything stopped. They closed the museums today, and stopped public transportation. Most of the museums only close for Christmas Day. Not this weekend, they are closed all weekend,. BOO! Anyway, do-overs for your birthday are good. But, next year will be better, because you will feel great! Good luck, hope you feel better.:smile2:

Got a Birthday myself on the 30th. Wish it wasn't around the holidays. Tends to get lost in the shuffle.

Two bad food days. My choice. Pretty intense stress combined with being surrounded for two days with best pig-out food. Need to get back on track. Next party Christmas Eve and then Christmas day. Then nothing until I have some relatives over the 27th. Don't know which ones will all be coming. Definitely my DH's DD and DSIL and DGD and DS and girlfriend.

Hope to just maintain weight for this month. Trying to get in a fill over Christmas Break or soon after so I can lose my last 8 lbs. I can really tell I've loosened up again.

Cheri

Hope all are doing well this holiday season..

I agree, b'day around the holiday seem to get lost in the shuffle. My oldest daughter's is Jan. 7 and she will be 30 this one. Hope to get a bunch of her friends together for a big bash.. She deserves it...

Still recovering from my hospital stay. Go to DR tomorrow to see about clearance to get back to work.

Even without the 18" of snow yesterday I have cabin fever. At the mercy of others to shovel me out.

My poor dog got lost in the snow drifts: he is only a 10# mini-poodle..

I even am going to ask my EX...Hey, he'll be at my daughter's down the street to help her dig out..lol

Other daughter os 3 months pregnant so no shoveling for her, DR orders...

A safe and HAPPY HOLIDAY season to all

My DH suffers from that, so he learns all the triggers

but on a Happy Note

B):thumbup:Happy Birthday

and

make sure you have a real celebration!!!;):thumbup:

Two days of mostly Protein and lost all the party weight. Today also a good day. 6 lbs from goal.

Ah Lynn, I hope you are feeling better today... we are knee deep in the white stuff too... but it sounds like you got an unusual amount for Delaware...

Take good care!~

Candice

XXXOOO

Two days of mostly Protein and lost all the party weight. Today also a good day. 6 lbs from goal.

WOW, six pounds from goal that is awesome!!!

You are doing all the right things, protien only after a party!~!! Kudos to you!

Merry Christmas!! Enjoy.

Made it through the day, Enjoyed myself with family and friends..Tomorrow maybe hitting the after holiday sales.. Time to shop for my daughter's birthdays..

Back on track with my food intake..unfortunately the celluitis has kept my leg swollen so any true weight loss is hard to figure out. I did lose 5# since just before Thanksgiving..