Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Exercise - HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Ok im back again...where are you guys!:ohmy:

Did my first Spin Class today. And it was actually not to bad. I was SOO nervous.

OK can you COLD!!! Its -10f today and with the wind blowing its -35f!!!

i have no clue how the packers are going to play up here tomorrow!

I off to Green Bay right now (40min drive for me) to shop.

-35f is COOOOOOOOOOOOLLLDDDDDD. It takes your breathe away. I put Gas in the car and nearly died. Oh the Frozen Tundra.

I know what you are talking about there daddy. I'm in the Twin Cities and therm. in my truck read -16 @ 0530 this morning on the way to the gym. SUCKED!!!!! I'm soooo glad I had a remote starter put on my Explorer when we bought it last year. It's saved my hide more than one cold morning.

As my Cowboys choked last week, I have no choice to root for your Pack. No way I can cheer for the Gnats.:( And, the Pack are so much easier to watch than the Vikings over here.

OMG guys! Been without internet all week! ARGH!

What happened to the site?!?!? It looks great, but I will have to get used to it. I have SO much catching up to do on here...so much reading and I HAVE to get that spreadsheet updated as tomorrow is posting day again!

I missed y'all so much, you have NO IDEA! I will post more later after I have a chance to catch up on a weeks' worth of posts!

Welcome back Steff!!!!!!!! i wondered when you went...And wheres JM???

Yeah the site changed....the general opinion is that the the girl up top holding the Apple looks like shes fondeling herself and wants me (or us) to take a bite of her apple.

Okay well this week was no week to brag about for me..Exercise was just not happening for me..Two kids sick with colds..And I don't know about anyone else but the weather is not helping at all. I am freezing my butt off here..Anyways hoping for a better week this next week..However I got two more pounds off for a total of -85lbs. So now I have to update everything but I would rather update than not loose anything... I did keep up on cardio so that is good. I have decided to buy some Zumba tapes. Since school started back I have only been able to do it once a week and its just not enough..I want to get better at it... Everybody have a great exercise week. Stefanie, glad your back!

Hey Jess//hope its going better for you this new week!

I did 20 min run 5 min walk and 10 min cycle and then went to a 45min spin class.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Packers.

Google Docs - LBT WARRIOR CHALLENGE - Ends March 30th

There is the link to the spreadsheet again. I've gone through the forum and my PM's to get what info I could find. If you sent it to me or posted it here and I missed it, please forgive me! Look at the sheet and if there is something missing on your name, you can post it here or PM me. There is a lot missing. If you like, you can copy this bit below and just fill it in and repost it here. (W=Weight, C=Cardio, R=Resistance)

1/6

W=

C=

R=

1/13

W=

C=

R=

1/20

W=

C=

R=

On a personal note, I am totally sucking at getting my cardio in...I'm eating like crap...I'm stressed to the hilt! I've gained like crazy lately, too, as a result of that, coupled with trying a new eating plan that failed. So not like me.

But did I mention that I withdrew my son from school and am now homeschooling him? It has been very stressful trying to figure out how to find and decide on an appropriate curriculum. He's a sophomore in high school, so it's not like most folks who start when they have little ones. I did finally figure it out, though, and we are doing well so far. Change is just so difficult for me! What a baby I am!

I have kept up my weight lifting...that's easy...such a stress reliever for me. But this is a new week, and I will get back on track with my cardio and eating well!

Stephanie, I can't imagine how hard it is to pick out curriculum for a sophomore..It's been a bad week for me too. But you know what we can do this! I know this week will be better. I hope yours will be too. Change is hard..We can all do this though! Good luck!

Okay so I hit my elliptical at home..But I burnt 450 calories, did forty minutes and some of my zumba moves at home...Not to mention I walked 4.0 miles which is awesome for me! So my baby girl is still so sick so I am hoping hubby will relieve me so I can do some weights tonight...Oh by the way I ordered my Zumba tapes..I am so siked! Have a great day everyone.

Stef - why the homeschooling? What was going on at school?? Glad you're getting it all figured out - my Stepmom homeschooled their kids for YEARS... it was lots of hardwork for her!

Stef:

Thanks for doing this. I hope things settle down. Nothing stresses me more than my family, even when it's all good. I'm trying to prepare for my daughter's wedding in May, and my Mom's 75th birthday party in March, oh and plastic surgery in March and the list could go on. I think you just have to make time and do the best you can. Allow yourself to be imperfect and regroup. Plus you were out of town and traveling always makes be gain weight. You're off your routine and have less control of your diet. You'll be fine. My stats for this last week:

1/20

W= 168

C= 300

R= 320

Ok im super excited about this.

Thats me and my wife on the cover of a magazine.

The online article will be availble soon but i just got this copy. Its distributed to alot of houses, hospitals, doc offices etc in upper Wisconsin.

post-220194-1381313631006_thumb.jpg

post-220194-13813136310678_thumb.jpg

Whose: That is really neat! Let us know when the article becomes available online. Congratulations! You really are doing well. YEAH!

Does anyone out there know about rowing machines? I love rowing at the gym and am thinking about getting one for home. Thanks.

WHOS - That is so cool that you and MM are making such positive statement out there with y'alls success! And y'all are so cute, to boot! How fun for you...I'm such a camera hound now, I'd be eating it up! LOL

SUZZZIE - I finally had it with the principal. My son was attending the largest high school in Texas, if you can imagine, and I am on a first-name basis with the principal. Not a good thing. He is a waste of flesh. He has gotten away with intimidating parents for so long, he couldn't stand it when I wouldn't just roll over and play ball. And the arrogant S.O.B. was taking his dislike for me out on my son. He effed with the wrong chica. He'll be lucky to remain employed when I get through with him.

JESS - Yes, curriculum was a HUGE obstacle! I hooked up with the homeschool network at my church and found out that Texas Tech has an ISD for K-12, which is AWESOME! So my son will graduate high school from Texas Tech! Can you imagine?!?!? I had no idea such a thing existed!

KAREY - Allow myself to be imperfect...hah! It's very easy for me to admit to everyone else that I'm imperfect, but actually giving myself permission to be imperfect is another thing all together. I'm not good at that! I'm sure I'll be beating myself up pretty good for a while for slacking on the cardio and eating like crap for the first stint since surgery. I've had a slip-up here and there, but not consecutive days ever, much less consecutive WEEKS of bad eating. I did get back on track today, though...so there's progress! I feel like an addict who fell off the wagon after a long time being clean! Terrible, huh?