Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

January Exercise - HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

Jess your doing great!!!!!

Why didnt you like the instructor?

Great job!!!!! You going to make our team proud. There is no way im winning this week. I think you will!

I doubt it...but I am going to keep trying..It's not that she wasn't a good instructor she just had a different style. It was like tribal dancing instead of what I was used too. It was a little different...She was still good and I still got a work out but it seems like each instructor..does it different and I think you start to like how one person teaches over others.

Whosya, you just never know, you may still have a great week! Are you still hitting the gym in the morning? That takes some discipline because I don't think some one could drag me out of bed that early to work out! Your doing great too! Have a good day!

Yeah im getting up at 4am everyday, to hit it. well 7am on Sat and after church on Sundays. didnt miss a day yet in 2008.

I cant ! I keep all my shower stuff there so no gym and im gona be stinky at work!

You never know you may like the lavendar wash...I know hubby uses my smell good stuff. He thinks it's funny...It's a big joke at our house... You haven't missed a day...Oh that means I am going to have to go to keep up...I know I should. You and hearing everyone on here is forcing me to be more loyal to my exercise program .That is a good thing. I will probably go tomorrow..Maybe I will swim after the elliptical. That would be nice. I would like to go to the gym after church I did last week I am going to try for another..They have another zumba class that day...I am just a little obsessed with the zumba...Could be worse...

sure could be worse...i have to catch a flight outa here on Sunday so i wont be able to gym it on sunday after church :)!

ill get there Sat though as my little girls will want to swim with daddy ( after im done killing myself on the bike or treadmill)

Ill prolly exercise at the hotel Monday morn and Mon night to make up for it. I wont even get there till midnight on Sun. Guess i could run a few laps in the airport,

Yeah, kids love to swim. My kids could live in the water...That must be hard leaving the family, sometimes..I am sure you will find somewhere to exercise... Maybe it's just me but it seems like it takes me a good fifteen minutes of exercising to really want to do it? After I get the first fifteen minutes done I am fine...I guess I just dread getting started...Then I don't want to stop. Go figure...So where do they have you headed next week?

Oh im off to Hagerstown MD and Harrisburg PA and Philly.

Yeah for me its breaking that first sweat that hurts, once im good and sweating im ok mostly.

Your the Travelin man! I guess as long as I don't talk myself out of it...before the first fifteen minutes, I am good!

Funny how different instructors can make the class so deifferent.

I have spinning in about 45 minutes. I am super excited, I just hope the instructor does not suck. I just put on my bike shorts that I have not worn since October. They are all saggy in the butt. Saggy spandex. I love it.

Well class was fun. Easy actually. I worked as hard as I could and barely felt like I broke a sweat. According to the Bodybugg I did burn 520 calories, so obviously I was working hard. I guess I must just be a lot more fit than I was the last time I took the class.

im such a baby when i get sick........

So is every other MAN on the planet! LOL