Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just now, Crisscat said:

No, as a general guideline I suppose. She said most lose more than that but as a general guideline that amount seems to be the average lost in 4 weeks post op (Im guessing for lower BMI ppl probably but who knows). Of course each person is different.

Ooh you mean within 4 weeks. Ooh okay. I thought you meant overall. I was like ummmm I think that’s a bit conservative.

Just now, ShoppGirl said:

Ooh you mean within 4 weeks. Ooh okay. I thought you meant overall. I was like ummmm I think that’s a bit conservative.

LOL Apparently I sometimes leave out important parts of the story and I dont realize it until someone asks LOL 😂

8 minutes ago, Tatt said:

7133oQFM3dL._AC_SL1316_.jpgMy friend bought me this for my surgery.

That was so sweet. My friend bought me a Bracelet that says “you’ve f***ing got this” on the inside. You have to know her. 😂

On 5/13/2022 at 5:37 PM, Crisscat said:

Looks at your progress of your weight loss.....71 pounds down since March is ALOT. Was there some weight loss post op? I worry I wont lose alot? I dont know why lol. I spoke with my Dr yesterday and she says most standard weight loss she sees post op in sleeve patients is about 30 lbs. She said she predicts I will soar past that as I have lost 14 lbs in 9 days....YAY......Congrats on your progress!! You are doing Awesome ;)

71 lbs is my total loss since my process started! 36lbs since surgery!

Awesome job and congrats on your loss!

On 5/13/2022 at 6:01 PM, ShoppGirl said:

That was so sweet. My friend bought me a Bracelet that says “you’ve f***ing got this” on the inside. You have to know her. 😂

hah! Your friend is probably an awesome friend.

My life long best friend is a recovering alcohol and I bought her the same Bracelet. 😉🤣

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Songbyrd420

Kind of nervous, as expected. One month out from surgery!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • lauren.g

😫 Hi, I’m new to bariatricpal! I am 8 days post op VSG. I am struggling very badly. I’ve been so emotional because I feel like I’m doing wrong. I’m afraid I’ll eat or drink to fast or eat the wrong thing. I’ve been on Pinterest and YouTube constantly for help. I have followed all of my surgeons and dieticians instructions. I just don’t know if my body is getting enough. Today, I am weak, sore, and just exhausted. 
      · 2 replies
      1. Tara A

It passes!! Everyone goes though it! It is a short term emotion! I'm almost five years post op! You made the right decision! Don't focus on the change right now. Try to entertain your mind. What your feeling only last about a week. It's related to your body adjusting and you mind adjusting. You got this!!

2. SleeverSk

I agree with Tara it's hard right now but it gets better do t forget your hormones will be all over the place you may even feel depressed. Be kind to yourself reach out and talk to people how you are feeling .

• Reluctantsleever

Scheduled for VSG and hernia repair surgery 5/18/22
      · 0 replies
    • amazingmimi

Can't wait for my surgeon consult! June 8th, I get my surgery date!
      · 0 replies
    • fourmonthspreop

I know BMI is not the best indication of things in certain situations but I'm happy to share I'm out of the obesity class III category. I'm in class II now. Just 47 more lbs until I'm officially "overweight". Haven't been just "overweight" since I was a kid. "laughs" 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches