Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

ChubRub's Plastic Surgery Thread

57 minutes ago, kristieshannon said:

You look great!

Thanks! I can't wait to see what it looks like when the swelling goes down!

1 hour ago, ChubRub said:

5DPO!

Still lots of fatigue and naps but I managed to take a shower which felt great! Snapped some pics too!

I’m still bruised and swollen but am loving the results so far!!

image-0.02193450927734375.jpg

Holy smokes! Look at that hour glass figure! 😍😍

1 hour ago, ChubRub said:

5DPO!

Still lots of fatigue and naps but I managed to take a shower which felt great! Snapped some pics too!

No way! You look great ❤️

On 01/17/2021 at 10:37, ChubRub said:

5DPO!

Wow!! Looking great!

Amazing! That looks great...especially for only being 5dpo!!

So wonderful that you’re doing so well ChubRub. Aren’t showers amazing for making you feel way better - even if they’re exhausting. Hope you continue to recover well. 😁

Meant to write more yesterday but got distracted. So let me properly pay due to your wicked results (lol):

Skin on your abdomen is nice and pulled tight! And your waistline is super defined...nice work doc! And did he even cut u a new belly button?? Cuz it looks original to me.

Your boobs honestly look fab in both ur before and afters in ur bra...but I suppose the money shot would be a topless after pic in all its gravity-defying glory.

Very happy that u are happy and that you are on the super-fast track to recovery!

p.s. don’t forget to stay on top of the poop

23 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Meant to write more yesterday but got distracted. So let me properly pay due to your wicked results (lol):

Skin on your abdomen is nice and pulled tight! And your waistline is super defined...nice work doc! And did he even cut u a new belly button?? Cuz it looks original to me.

Your boobs honestly look fab in both ur before and afters in ur bra...but I suppose the money shot would be a topless after pic in all its gravity-defying glory.

Very happy that u are happy and that you are on the super-fast track to recovery!

p.s. don’t forget to stay on top of the poop

Thanks so much! Yes, it's a new BB! I love it! It looks even better when I'm not swollen.

I love my new boobs too!!! My old boobs were a saggy mess. Like 80 year old woman saggy! LOL!!! They were quite uneven too (they've always been, but it wasn't as noticeable when they were full and perky, but as they got so saggy, it was painfully obvious). Husband is obsessed with the new boobs too. Keeps wanting to peek at them, even though he's not allowed to touch yet! Ha ha!!

You really look amazing!!! Congratulations!

6DPO!

Had my 3rd post op visit today, and had 1 drain removed (still have 2 drains left). She also removed and reapplied my boob tape. I'm done with my compression machine and compression tights. I feel more mobile already!

I even wore "real" clothes today. Leggings and a t-shirt, I'm fancy!!

I discovered my drain lanyard around my neck was causing neck pain, so now I carry my drain lanyard like it's a little purse...a gross purse full of bloody Fluid, but it's much more comfortable than around my neck.

I see the surgeon again next Monday, at which time I will likely have a 2nd drain removed. Fun stuff!

On 1/17/2021 at 11:37 AM, ChubRub said:

5DPO!

@ChubRub I'm sad I feel so bad I missed that your surgery date came up but it makes me so happy for you that its happened and now the road to healing starts. You look absolutely awesome even with swelling the results are fab! I was thinking about you and for the life of me could not remember the date and here it passed. I had 200cc implants I did wonder if I had gone big enough to fill all the loose sagging skin thats all I had left. I had sagging skin of a 90 year old. I get it. and such a relief to have it gone. I see you got a recliner. I just had my bed, a step stool to get up and a bunch of pillows. I used a blowdryer to dry off my incisions after my showers before getting into the Faja. I didnt have much sun exposure these past months since surgery and most of my incisions are now looking pretty well healed just a few dark areas. I used a wound care wash I bought on Amazon after showers that helped a lot. (before drying off) and a propolis, silver, tea tree cream (dont know the name it wasnt in english) I havent checked around often my desktop had problems I ended up having to replace it and waiting on it is taking a while. I had a tablet but dont right now and I dont even have a cell phone (well just a old one not a smart phone I need to replace but not sure what im doing there) i using my moms old laptop for the moment. and things are just out of whack with me. sorry Im so out of the loop here. But you do look amazing!

Thank you so much for all of the great tips! I have loved following your PS journey and have learned a lot from you!