ร—
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

๐Ÿ OCT 2019 CHALLENGE ๐Ÿ

I am very picky about sheets, canโ€™t handle flannel. Iโ€™ve been bad at keeping up with the ab challenge! Tomorrow is another day.

B-Side Question:

How do we feel about a back to basics /no exercise component November challenge?

(It would be diet centric, mostly cleaning up habits, carefully tracking, mindful practices & recentering lifestyle before the holiday season hits)

That sounds perfect

Past week.

Life has been extremely stressful! My nanny/housekeeper needs surgery so we've been back and forth at clinic appointments as she's in a lot of pain[emoji25][emoji25] This is most likely retirement for her! (@Greentealeal, I wish I had your kicking and screaming emoji posted in OOTD thread!!).

Anyhow, I've kept up with my abs everywhere exercise (one of these days when I cough up the courage, I may post a pic of that said abs[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85])......ok, may "abdominal area, calling it abs is a stretch [emoji2]
Point being that I've noticed a difference especially as I drop inches. Even my hubs has commented[emoji123]

I'm sorry I've not paid close attention to the self care exercises. I'll do better next month as the upheaval of my life stabilizes[emoji120]

I'm down for next month's "back to the basics" as it's basically where I am [emoji38]

Nice weekend everyone [emoji176][emoji176]

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

B side; No flannel sheets here. Live in AZ by way of Chicago so never gonna be cold enough no matter how long I've lived in AZ and how "thin my blood vessels get"[emoji6]

I like Todayโ€™s challenge, take a photo walk. Great excuse to get out and see the fall colors here.

Never mind, itโ€™s been raining here all day!

10 hours ago, Deedee12 said:

Past week.

Life has been extremely stressful! My nanny/housekeeper needs surgery so we've been back and forth at clinic appointments as she's in a lot of pain This is most likely retirement for her! (@Greentealeal, I wish I had your kicking and screaming emoji posted in OOTD thread!!).

Anyhow, I've kept up with my abs everywhere exercise (one of these days when I cough up the courage, I may post a pic of that said abs)......ok, may "abdominal area, calling it abs is a stretch
Point being that I've noticed a difference especially as I drop inches. Even my hubs has commented

I'm sorry I've not paid close attention to the self care exercises. I'll do better next month as the upheaval of my life stabilizes

I'm down for next month's "back to the basics" as it's basically where I am

Nice weekend everyone

Hope life calms down soon ๐Ÿ’™ Until it does ...

tenor (3).gif

Hope life calms down soon [emoji170] Until it does ...

1287823700_tenor(3).gif.eff9a6e650bdc72ce8ec8517f200a478.gif
Lol!!! Thank you so much! Describes how I feel to a T.

24. It was a long work day and when I got home, I learned that my dogs had escaped and run the neighborhood. Apparently, they snuck back under the fence just before I got home. So glad my neighbors told me. So, everyone is now wearing their invisible fence collars including the puppy. I don't remember how I did with social media that day but was barely on it on Friday because I was at a workshop all day.

25. Workshop all day with gym during the lunch break.

26. Workshop all day with gym during the lunch break. Also reached out to some old friends in anticipation of heading home for Thanksgiving. Didn't get a chance to do a photo walk but definitely saw lots of beautiful colors and possibilities driving back and forth to the workshop.

27. Workshop most of the day. Drove through a horrible rain storm and nearly ran out of gas. I stopped at a gym on the way home and that helped me de-stress. I got constructive feedback from one of the assistants at the workshop. Oh, yeah, and did some abs while at the gym.

28. Gym this morning and now work. I've been doing journaling at the yoga training and at the workshop I'm participating in.

B-side: Back to basics sounds wonderful! I feel like I have the exercise thing going on right now between the gym and the yoga. But I'm anxious about keeping things moving on the scale and not falling into bad habits so yes, back to basics really sounds like something I can get into especially with the holiday season and shorter days coming up.

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™ALMOST DONE EVERYONE๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†HOW ARE WE DOING TEAM ABS?๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

I slacked on the ab exercises but had a great month!