Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Lap Band Surgery - PICTURES ONLY

Okay, so I finally got around to doing this. The first pic is about 1 month before surgery at my highest weight of 350 lbs. I don't have a scanner, so I had to take a picture of a picture. LOL! The second picture is 11 months after surgery & 55 lbs. gone. It was taken this Christmas in the boots & jeans my hubby gave me for Christmas. :)

If someone would like to put these side by side & resize them, that would be great! Thanks!

post-204290-13813132611206_thumb.jpg

post-204290-1381313261272_thumb.jpg

wel I am gonna post a headshot of me from 4/7/04 and the one I took christmas day. I can tell a difference in my face. I have to find some body shots later, lol I Have just one chin now lol

post-204933-13813132615085_thumb.jpg

post-204933-13813132615259_thumb.jpg

I can definitely see some difference. Looking forward to a BIG difference in the months to come...

BeforeAfter02_01_06.jpg

Ok, I am posting my six month progress. I can't wait to see it side by side. It will be awesome to see it. I am so loving my band and what it has done for me so far. I still have another 50 to go and June is fast approaching. I haven't had a fill yet but I am looking forward to that in January after gallbladder surgery. :) YAY! :)

Angie AKA bondgirl

post-204529-13813132631887_thumb.jpg

post-204529-1381313263538_thumb.jpg

I am new, Just sent in my paperwork for lapban. This is me and my adorable son sleding at Christmas time.

I am excited about this message board.

jen

post-205822-13813132647756_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone. I don't want to be mean, but can we crop family members out of this thread and add the family pictures to the regular picture thread? This thread was started after several requests were made by people considering the band. We'd like this to remain a true "Before and After" pictures thread to inspire anyone having a hard time or thinking of the band. Here's my latest. If anyone needs help putting their pictures side-by-side, there are so many helpful people here at LBT. All you gotta do is ask.

THANK YOU, HEATHER!

post-203981-13813132658286_thumb.jpg

Everyone looks great!! I finally decided to post my before and during pictures here. My starting weight was 305:eek: In this picture I was down to 230ish.

post-204341-13813132662743_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
    • Aunty Mamo

Iʻm roughly 6 weeks post-op this morning and have begun to feel like a normal human, with a normal human body again. I started introducing solid foods and pill forms of medications/supplements a couple of weeks ago and it's really amazing to eat meals with my family again, despite the fact that my portions are so much smaller than theirs. 
      I live on the island of Oʻahu and spend a lot of time in the water- for exercise, for play,  and for spiritual & mental health. The day I had my month out appointment with my surgeon, I packed all my gear in my truck, anticipating his permission to get back in the ocean. The minute I walked out of that hospital I drove straight to the shore and got in that water. Hallelujah! My appointment was at 10 am. I didn't get home until after 5 pm. 
      I'm down 31 pounds since the day of surgery and 47 since my pre-op diet began, with that typical week long stall occurring at three weeks. I'm really starting to see some changes lately- some of my clothing is too big, some fits again. The most drastic changes I notice however are in my face. I've also noticed my endurance and flexibility increasing. I was really starting to be held up physically, and I'm so grateful that I'm seeing that turn around in such short order. 
      My general disposition lately is hopeful and motivated. The only thing that bugs me on a daily basis still is the way those supplements make my house smell. So stink! But I just bought a smell proof bag online that other people use to put their pot in. My house doesn't stink anymore. 

· 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches