Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Before and After Lap Band Surgery - PICTURES ONLY

Okay, so I finally got around to doing this. The first pic is about 1 month before surgery at my highest weight of 350 lbs. I don't have a scanner, so I had to take a picture of a picture. LOL! The second picture is 11 months after surgery & 55 lbs. gone. It was taken this Christmas in the boots & jeans my hubby gave me for Christmas. :)

If someone would like to put these side by side & resize them, that would be great! Thanks!

post-204290-13813132611206_thumb.jpg

post-204290-1381313261272_thumb.jpg

wel I am gonna post a headshot of me from 4/7/04 and the one I took christmas day. I can tell a difference in my face. I have to find some body shots later, lol I Have just one chin now lol

post-204933-13813132615085_thumb.jpg

post-204933-13813132615259_thumb.jpg

I can definitely see some difference. Looking forward to a BIG difference in the months to come...

BeforeAfter02_01_06.jpg

Ok, I am posting my six month progress. I can't wait to see it side by side. It will be awesome to see it. I am so loving my band and what it has done for me so far. I still have another 50 to go and June is fast approaching. I haven't had a fill yet but I am looking forward to that in January after gallbladder surgery. :) YAY! :)

Angie AKA bondgirl

post-204529-13813132631887_thumb.jpg

post-204529-1381313263538_thumb.jpg

I am new, Just sent in my paperwork for lapban. This is me and my adorable son sleding at Christmas time.

I am excited about this message board.

jen

post-205822-13813132647756_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone. I don't want to be mean, but can we crop family members out of this thread and add the family pictures to the regular picture thread? This thread was started after several requests were made by people considering the band. We'd like this to remain a true "Before and After" pictures thread to inspire anyone having a hard time or thinking of the band. Here's my latest. If anyone needs help putting their pictures side-by-side, there are so many helpful people here at LBT. All you gotta do is ask.

THANK YOU, HEATHER!

post-203981-13813132658286_thumb.jpg

Everyone looks great!! I finally decided to post my before and during pictures here. My starting weight was 305:eek: In this picture I was down to 230ish.

post-204341-13813132662743_thumb.jpg