Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Skany Evil Repulsive Patient Coordinators

So quick to attack when you don't even know what this is all about! It's about some random nurse rebutting warnings about how dangerous Mexico is. She follows my posts to defend Tijuana, when all I'm trying to do is save others from getting raped like I was when I went to TJ for a LapBand consult. You can see how I made it all up by reading what Transformer posted (click on the link) yet while Transformer defends the good nurse in this post, he contradicts himself by posting my exact warnings elsewhere. This isn't a popularity contest, it's real life & death, and her link is just a bonus. Why not add how terribly dangerous it is so people that rely on her amazing research can at least take the extra safety precautions when they go to Mexico? That link makes things sound just peaches in Fabulous Tijuana when in reality, it's a damn scary place. If you haven't followed every post, why not calm down till you understand what's going on here?

FOXNews.com - Report: Sophisticated Robbers Target Tourists in Baja California - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Show me ONE post where I ever claimed TJ is a safe city. Just one. It is me that is writing that TJ is one of the most dangerous cities in Mexico according to the Mexican gov't.

Show me this post where I claim TJ is safe or here you have your lie. Now run along, as you promised.

So quick to attack when you don't even know what this is all about! It's about some random nurse rebutting warnings about how dangerous Mexico is. She follows my posts to defend Tijuana, when all I'm trying to do is save others from getting raped like I was when I went to TJ for a LapBand consult. You can see how I made it all up by reading what Transformer posted (click on the link) yet while Transformer defends the good nurse in this post, he contradicts himself by posting my exact warnings elsewhere. This isn't a popularity contest, it's real life & death, and her link is just a bonus. Why not add how terribly dangerous it is so people that rely on her amazing research can at least take the extra safety precautions when they go to Mexico? That link makes things sound just peaches in Fabulous Tijuana when in reality, it's a damn scary place. If you haven't followed every post, why not calm down till you understand what's going on here?

FOXNews.com - Report: Sophisticated Robbers Target Tourists in Baja California - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

I'm a she, by the way, which goes to show that you don't know diddly-squat about me or what I think. :) I didn't contradict anything I said in my post about violence in Mexico. Here it is in its entirety so it isn't "twisted" to suit your venomous purposes:

"Incidents of Violence in Mexico

This story from Fox News about attacks on Americans in Mexico just caught my eye:

Mind you, I'm even afraid to venture out in the dark here at home--I'm such a wimp! eek.gif

In any case, be careful traveling if there are any hospitals that perform lapband surgery in the areas mentioned by the article!"

Any sane and rational human being can see that I stated a fact--the story caught my eye and I thought folks researching doctors in Mexico might be interested in reading the story.

I'm not "defending the good nurse" either (although I believe you are a good nurse WASa!). All I said was that her "research" thread was not promoting a particular doctor or medical practice. I stated a fact. I didn't say that any of the doctors doing bands in Mexico were even near the area where those crimes were supposedly committed. I'm already a happy bandster and to be honest, I could care less who does bands in Mexico.

Wasa's research information was provided to make people think before just leaping onto the cheapest doctor's bandwagon without considering any other factors. That entire thread was meant to prod people to do the legwork they need to do to learn about potential doctors and medical practices before committing to an invasive surgical procedure. There is absolutely nothing wrong with making people think--who wouldn't defend such a sound practice? :eek:

Her goal in starting that thread was not to research and document the crime rate of Tijuana, Mexico. Hopefully, if someone wants surgery done there badly enough, he or she will be smart enough to research those statistics before rushing off blindly. If not, then the consequences will rest on that person's head. It's called personal responsibility.

Can those who are keeping up with this thread do me a quick favor and let me know if I am writing effectively using an appropriate United States' dialect of the English language? I'm getting the impression that my posts are terribly difficult to read and comprehend. :)

Here's one more fact I'd like to state before I go. I used to work for a pharmaceutical company back in the day. Lots of wonderful medications have been invented to help people cope with the stress of their everyday lives.:faint:

So quick to attack when you don't even know what this is all about! It's about some random nurse rebutting warnings about how dangerous Mexico is. She follows my posts to defend Tijuana, when all I'm trying to do is save others from getting raped like I was when I went to TJ for a LapBand consult.

Yet... earlier you wrote:

I just had my 1st consult this morning after 5 years of intensive LapBand research and only recently started considering going permanent with a bypass or gastric sleeve, perhaps.

Soooo, you were raped this morning. I'm so sorry to hear that.

To be honest, I think yer blow'en yer cover here. Shall I continue?

:focus: By the way, the topic of this thread for those of who just stumbled upon this thread (and are now totally confuzzled) is:

Skanky Evil Repulsive Patient Coordinators...

Hmmm...I'm just sayin'... :help:

Yet... earlier you wrote:

Soooo, you were raped this morning. I'm so sorry to hear that.

To be honest, I think yer blow'en yer cover here. Shall I continue?

Funny how this here forum works not ain't it ya'll! :tired

Time/date stamps can be such a b***h, huh?

Um, do we have an emoticon that does the cabbage patch? Feels like that kind of moment.

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

She's anti-Mexico but went there this morning for a consult, had the consult, was raped, and yet she's been on line all day.

She doesn't know anything about WLS and that is why she is here absorbing info yet she knows 50 people in real time that had complications and she's held their hand while they suffered through band removal. Do any of us even KNOW 50 people in real time with a band let alone suffered less than 3% complications requiring band removal?

If 50 is 3% of "X", what is "X"? That's a whole lotta banded folks Tit's knows.

I'm a nurse, I've been in medicine for many years (but in all fairness, not bariatrics however, I have logged some hours in an ER) and I know one person in real time that lost their band due to complications. Yet she doesn't work for a doc but she's held the hands of 50 people who did lose their band.

She claims I have promoted the safety of Tijuana but not a single post defending her claims even though I have posted that TJ is not my favorite place.

She claims I'm a coordinator for ALL Mexican docs when in reality, I have been very clear there are some dangerous docs.

She claims I'm nothing less than evil for not pointing out the bad side of surgery in Mexico but when I do point out the bad side of surgery in Mexico I just don't work for THOSE docs. Yet I work for all of them.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo confused~ What do I *really* think? I thought I knew but I was wrong. All I have to do is read her posts and I can finally discover what my own opinions are.

why the fucken venom in yer posts, eh?"

Oh, I don't know. Retalitation? :croc:

What's that saying about a bear and a stick? :eek:

So be it, I can live with that. I usually just let them hang themselves, it works out pretty well.

Who wrote the above?

Oh yeah, I did. :omg:

:)

:whoo:

:eek: (going somewhere to tell myself I was correct)

Who wrote the above?

Oh yeah, I did. :omg:

:)

:whoo:

:) (going somewhere to tell myself I was correct)

:eek: he he he he he he he