Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

1 minute ago, ms.sss said:

Um, I want your red "clothing item".

Is it a top? Is it a dress?
Can we see it with you standing up?
Where did you get it?

Hahaha so its a mens Adidas 4xl track suit jacket that I converted into a dress

20200217_172435_Burst01.jpg

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

thats awesome!! i have a full closet full of 4x that you could turn into a lot of dresses! lol

1 minute ago, JAKE H said:

thats awesome!! i have a full closet full of 4x that you could turn into a lot of dresses! lol

i can add to that for sure i put on a pair of 32in waist last night and they fit thought the 34s were getting to big lol

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Translation: Not available to sewing-challenged plebs.

Boo.

1 minute ago, JAKE H said:

Wonderful!

Just now, ms.sss said:

Translation: Not available to sewing-challenged plebs.

Boo.

It is a custom piece 😎 but plenty of store are now making this design. I just needed something specific to my body type

1 minute ago, VIKING 0424 said:

i can add to that for sure i put on a pair of 32in waist last night and they fit thought the 34s were getting to big lol

thats awesome!! im 34s right now and im pretty sure my waist can fit 32 but my calfs have a hard time fitting. Im stalled hard right now at 217. just cant get to my goal of 215 lol.. brutal.

3 minutes ago, VIKING 0424 said:

Congrats! Feel like modeling the 32's for us?? ;)

Just now, ms.sss said:

Congrats! Feel like modeling the 32's for us?? ;)

hell yes give me a few at work right now

4 hours ago, ms.sss said:

OOOOhhhhhhh....I really really like this dress!

It IS a little big on you, but your hotness still shines through :)

Are you planning on replenishing you wardrobe soon??? (or are you still looking to drop weight?)

that was the dress we bought in NYC.... haha...

I started replenishing .... but some things he paid wayyyyy to much to give away... so i have been bring stuff to the tailor to get things taken in. This is now one to go get fixed..

I'm not really trying to lose anymore, but the pounds keep falling off. I reallyyyyyy need a tan. Then i'll be hot.. hehehe

5 hours ago, Sheribear68 said:

Omg, this is so relate-able!
Lol, anytime I purchase an outfit ahead of time, it doesn’t fit like it should on the day of the event.
So hubs and I are in the midst of planning a beach vacay for June and I’m sooooooo tempted to buy shorts and tank tops, but I’m really having to reign myself in bc it’s still 4 months away.

Thanks for your post (you still rocked that dress even if it was a bit loose) because I was getting restless and dying to order some clothes and now I’m going to grit my teeth and wait a bit.

I think you should be ok to by shorts.... Where are you headed? I think we may head to Vegas soon.... I know we are headed back to Jekyll Island for our one year anniversary.

Get some flowy dresses...

So much to catch up on.

@Snapcase- & @JAKE H So glad to see some male representation on here. Both looking great!

@Dtrain84 #couplegoals

@Sophie7713 How do you always manage to look so cheerful!

@ms.sss In what Toronto winter can you ever wear that? I packed long sleeve dresses and a fur coat for low 60's weather 🤣

@KaysMommy I love that dress, I have my eye on a couple of those myself (I only own one in one color 😨)

@november11 I LOVE that yellow peplum top! 😍

@GreenTealael You literally make a shapeless sack look good between your curves and your sewing skills!

@BayougirlMrsS that dress looks very Valentine's appropriate

Sorry for anyone I missed!

28 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

In what Toronto winter can you ever wear that? I packed long sleeve dresses and a fur coat for low 60's weather 🤣

Our comfortable body temps up here are way lower than you Californ-eye-A folks.

I would kill for some 60's (i.e 15C) temps. That's t-shirt and shorts weather 😁

Edited by ms.sss

23 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Casual lunch date clothes🎈

20200217_173151_HDR.thumb.jpg.141fd678a1aeca74bcb033d404486c77.jpg

GORGEOUS!!!!! Simply G O R G E O U S! Love you in red!

23 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Wow! What a body beautiful. This V-neck tied detail top looks fantastic on accentuating all that is wonderful. Did you get it in different color ways?

Unfortunately this was a gift, so I can't duplicate 10x's over 😂