Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

3 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

No where on earth is warm enough for our kind in Winter 😭

Right?! This is new for me! I’ve never been this cold all the time before. I am not a fan.

***desperately hits “buy now” on another cashmere sweater***

Edited by AngieBear

I have added a lot of items to my closet on poshmark! Check it out :) https://posh.mk/wh6Wh2clW1

36 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

No where on earth is warm enough for our kind in Winter 😭

Totally feel you! Going to be a miserable rainy Thanksgiving here 🤣

1973119233_Showweatherinmycurrentlocation.thumb.png.b410028b1a24ea3264e8d2dc0eb59a0f.png

Out for a neighborhood Happy Hour

IMG_7952.thumb.jpg.dc5c03e566e333d35f0b27eeb252f95a.jpg

Working the booty panties

IMG_7953.thumb.jpg.7dcb5c5b4f87b728459f2ff90a95ece8.jpg

Quick shoe change for dinner double date w the bf

IMG_7955.thumb.jpg.5a753515721a842e9a1dc650a7109d33.jpg

15 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Totally feel you! Going to be a miserable rainy Thanksgiving here 🤣

1973119233_Showweatherinmycurrentlocation.thumb.png.b410028b1a24ea3264e8d2dc0eb59a0f.png

Ours is almost the same!

21 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Culled my wardrobe *again* last night to begin dressing my age *again* 😔 (since my teens secretly think I need to... I now plan to wear a onsie to their HS Graduations IDC IDC IDC)

BTW my flat @$$ is buying those bun enhancing undies asap

Dressing your age!?!? From my vantage point - not even a hint of matronly going on here! You read GORGEOUSLY glamorous and the dress lines are reminiscent of the 40's era - Which I feel, one of the most feminine and glamorous decade in women's fashion. The vertical patterned lines here so compliment your wonderful figure with an elongated appeal. The hem line reveals a glimpse of how truly sexy your legs are (sometimes less is more) AND the high heels are just icing on this cake!!!... only accentuate this unlike a shorter hemline. We are talking totally delicious, not motherhood. The kids must be so proud of their fashion forward Mama. :] And, just a thought, this dress with your little cropped jean jacket, a wide black belt with black high heels - we are talking date night!!!

8 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Out for a neighborhood Happy Hour

IMG_7952.thumb.jpg.dc5c03e566e333d35f0b27eeb252f95a.jpg

Working the booty panties

IMG_7953.thumb.jpg.7dcb5c5b4f87b728459f2ff90a95ece8.jpg

Quick shoe change for dinner double date w the bf

IMG_7955.thumb.jpg.5a753515721a842e9a1dc650a7109d33.jpg

Boots definitely!

4 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Boots definitely!

The sneakers were about being practical. I walked over to the Happy Hour. I drove to the dinner w my bf :)

I just wanted to wish everyone a delightful Thanksgiving holiday week filled with all things happy and meaningful to you and yours! Family coming down from Tallahassee today. Pleasant weather for their visit. Taking my shrimp cocktail for dinner to a friend's home tomorrow, BUT loved these Cookies for our hostess gift... The pilgrim girl touts a very fashionable hat for her OOTD! ;] So very thankful for each of you AND our thread. Sending up warm wishes despite the cold temps some of you are experiencing.

IMG_2582.png

IMG_0429.jpeg

19 hours ago, sillykitty said:

It got way more fun for me once I got close to goal. My closet is busting at the seams, so it's a blessing and a curse. 😂

My closet is full.... i have a hard time parting with clothes. I'm glad now i didn't get rid of my smaller clothes after band removal 2.5+ years ago (slacks size 4-6). I was this size back then. Then i put on 30lbs over that 2.5+ years. Sleeved 8/28/19 and im down 31.5lbs.... 142.0 this am... whoop whoop.

I'm blessed to have a husband that loves to shop for/with me. He loves going to Dillards, Chico's, black/White... etc. It gives me such anxiety when i see those prices. But there is no use arguing with him over it, if he likes how it looks he's buying it... hehe. I love for him to come because i don't see clothes like most women. Like i said.... Mannequin shopper... hehe. And if it were up to me... i would buy $5 t-shirts..... I'm a.... See this shirt.. "only $2". lol.

We went to NYC last july and again in Dec. we went shopping... and i go straight to the sales rakes. The prices were OMG!!! expensive. We went to one place and i saw this top and is says..... 299..... and i'm like... Cool. $2.99 sign me up. It was a piece of chaffon.. weighed about 2oz.... not kidding. So i go to the register and ask the girl how much because it was written messy.... she said.... 299.... i yell back at Tim and said.. It's only $2.99..... she looked at me and said.... no... it $299 .....i looked at her and said.... you have to be F**king kidding.... Yes, sometimes (who am i kidding, all the time) words just fly right out of my mouth.

8 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Dressing your age!?!? From my vantage point - not even a hint of matronly going on here! You read GORGEOUSLY glamorous and the dress lines are reminiscent of the 40's era - Which I feel, one of the most feminine and glamorous decade in women's fashion. The vertical patterned lines here so compliment your wonderful figure with an elongated appeal. The hem line reveals a glimpse of how truly sexy your legs are (sometimes less is more) AND the high heels are just icing on this cake!!!... only accentuate this unlike a shorter hemline. We are talking totally delicious, not motherhood. The kids must be so proud of their fashion forward Mama. :] And, just a thought, this dress with your little cropped jean jacket, a wide black belt with black high heels - we are talking date night!!!

How did i miss this!!!

Thank you! The confidence boost I needed because I almost reached for a pair of leggings to travel in 😭