Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Does anyone else have a style they really love on other people, but looks terrible on them?
I really want palazzo pants to work for me. I want comfy but stylish airplane clothes [emoji20] But they just make me look short and frumpy
IMG_6587.thumb.jpg.36f8682c49ac92a9833cf494ed3081c0.jpg

I think they're just too long silly. [emoji16]

5 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I have 10 😒

Also a correction

I only could find 8... The others must be hiding.😂

I'm definitely getting silicone sheets to help fade them.

Edited by GreenTealael

11 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Does anyone else have a style they really love on other people, but looks terrible on them?

I really want palazzo pants to work for me. I want comfy but stylish airplane clothes :( But they just make me look short and frumpy

I think they look cute! All your outfits can't be your most flattering one. Some may not be the absolute best to show off your new figure, but they're still fun and playful. Go for it! (After hemming, of course 😉 )

I bought a pair of palazzo pants like this with more of a yoga type waist...I love them. Plus, I can wear some capri length Spanx to smooth everything out.

Womens MID GREY Medium Gray Palazzo Pants - Alternate Image 1

Edited by MIZ60

Love yall's outfits!!!! So fun and comfy looking too!!!

Hehe. Work from home much? This is my current flavah fave. :) It's a very large old Hawaiian shirt of my old man's before he lost a lot of weight! :)The fabrics so worn, it's super duper soft. Like soft kitty soft.

IMG_4565.thumb.JPG.18faa391a61e95babd1dffa1bee938e6.JPG IMG_4566.thumb.JPG.2806c16a32907e438a9d5eb112846ee6.JPG

15 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Hehe. Work from home much? This is my current flavah fave. :) It's a very large old Hawaiian shirt of my old man's before he lost a lot of weight! :)The fabrics so worn, it's super duper soft. Like soft kitty soft.

what a difference a belt makes...

Edited by ms.sss

14 hours ago, elcee said:

Winter casual. Decided to French tuck the top.

Just looked out of the window and I think I'm going to have to add a raincoat!

20190806_091347.jpg

LOVE that sweater 😍

13 hours ago, sillykitty said:

I really want palazzo pants to work for me. I want comfy but stylish airplane clothes :( But they just make me look short and frumpy

The colour is awesome. I also think it needs a hemming (or some higher heeled shoes!). But the pleats at the waist aren't pleating properly...

15 hours ago, elcee said:

Winter casual. Decided to French tuck the top.

Just looked out of the window and I think I'm going to have to add a raincoat!

20190806_091347.jpg

LOVEEEEEEE!!!!! Like super love! :D

On 08/03/2019 at 17:14, AngieBear said:

Okay, I am dressed all sporty for my first horse lesson in this. The paddock boots no longer look or smell the same as they did this morning.

I went shopping yesterday and was digging the pumpkin colors that are everywhere right now.

9A96B54C-4950-4B40-AD35-29E36C013BE5.jpeg

You look great! A very important goal of mine is to get back in the saddle. Horses were my whole life for many years. Looking forward to getting my health & my life back . How’d the lesson go?

You guys are the best ... you've given me hope maybe Palazzo pants aren't hopeless on me!

Here's a pic with them on in my highest hooker heels

IMG_6592.thumb.jpg.148203ce560e6df7c1aa020bb6455f22.jpg

Since 6" heels aren't practical I know they will need to be altered 🤣 And they are definitely too tight across the hips, making the pleats not lay right, as @ms.sss pointed out. I was more distracted by the camel aspect :blush: I really like the way the bow waist looks on these though. Bummer thing is they are out of stock in the next larger size. I may just need to stalk them.

I'm also rethinking how I want to wear palazzo pants. Instead of comfy but stylish travel wear, maybe as a fall/winter dressy business look. I think they will always look a little dumpy if I'm wearing flats. I think they need heels to look polished, right?

I'm kinda obsessed with these though ... what do you guys think?

image.thumb.png.acfd5539f61853fcd9a104590d48914f.png

883950972_ScreenShot08-06-19at10_57AM.thumb.jpg.ae342b049f049c6048b4d88ddd9e9c5f.jpg

5 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

You guys are the best ... you've given me hope maybe Palazzo pants aren't hopeless on me!

Since 6" heels aren't practical I know they will need to be altered 🤣 And they are definitely too tight across the hips, making the pleats not lay right, as @ms.sss pointed out. I was more distracted by the camel aspect :blush: I really like the way the bow waist looks on these though. Bummer thing is they are out of stock in the next larger size. I may just need to stalk them.

I'm also rethinking how I want to wear palazzo pants. Instead of comfy but stylish travel wear, maybe as a fall/winter dressy business look. I think they will always look a little dumpy if I'm wearing flats. I think they need heels to look polished, right?

883950972_ScreenShot08-06-19at10_57AM.thumb.jpg.ae342b049f049c6048b4d88ddd9e9c5f.jpg

With all your other drop dead gorgeous outfits, I don't think they do your darling figure justice! :( Sorry to say. I think you have to be MC Hammah to look good in palazzo pants.

7 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Yassssssssssssssss hooker heeled Kitty

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂