Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤JULY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

7 - BFF's

This is me and my travel adventure BFF, on a vacation earlier this year

2046852008_IMG_26022.thumb.jpg.9d5a73b8a3d6b933c31c469877298c0c.jpg

On 7/6/2019 at 12:21 PM, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Question:

Where do you see yourself 1 year from now?

Same place as now, healthy & happy!

36 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Guest B-side question(s):

👠👠👠👠

I confess, I am a shoe (and purse) addict. How many pairs of shoes do you own? How many do you actually WEAR, lol? Post a pic of your fave pair...or the ones you are wearing right now...or the ones you plan on buying next..

👠👠👠👠

Both a shoe and purse addict ... favorite shoe, too hard to chose! I probably have about 60 pairs?!?

Addiction pic, this is the tip of the handbag iceberg 😂

IMG_6266.thumb.jpg.6e31d8d8e1bcbe48ae78575ede827206.jpg

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

👠👠👠👠

I confess, I am a shoe (and purse) addict. How many pairs of shoes do you own? How many do you actually WEAR, lol? Post a pic of your fave pair...or the ones you are wearing right now...or the ones you plan on buying next..

👠👠👠👠

*Uncle Jessie Voice*

Have Mercy...

Since becoming a minimalism enthusiast i have whittled away at my collection of all accessories so now i live by the get one give one rule (or the Ghandi over Beyonce equation 😝)

In fact i woke up today and did three loads of laundry to donate to the locate thrift shop. I'm also donating shoes I don't/never wear/wore.

But i did just buy two new pairs of vegan (extremely hipster way of saying pleather) sandals that I have been wearing non stop and I 💜 them.

20190612_160923.jpg

Edited by GreenTealael

One more cup of coffee then off to the gym where I will incorporate arm exercises. I don’t feel like I’m getting any stronger, but I’ll keep trying.

9. Sunglasses. I used to have quite a collection since I was in optical sales. These are plain old converse I put on my frog.

7BB5A567-F5E1-478D-9546-CC3DE945A4B6.jpeg

Shoes: I own exactly 100 pairs of shoes. I only wear like 8 of them tops. I can't help itttt. I am always looking for new fly sneakers or heels I will NEVER be able to walk in. LOL. I wear the same 5$ black flats at work every day, despite having about 70 pairs of nice heels and wedges, etc.

On 7/8/2019 at 12:24 PM, sillykitty said:

Both a shoe and purse addict ... favorite shoe, too hard to chose! I probably have about 60 pairs?!?

Addiction pic, this is the tip of the handbag iceberg 😂

IMG_6266.thumb.jpg.6e31d8d8e1bcbe48ae78575ede827206.jpg

Hahaha, I'm the same way! Same item, different colour (tops, pants, shoes, boots, sunglasses...)

On 7/8/2019 at 11:45 AM, ms.sss said:

👠👠👠👠

👠👠👠👠

I own about 40 or so pairs of shoes and boots. I wear probably 4 or 5 regularly, lol. These are the ones I use regularly these days.

From left to right: Wedges I wear to client sites (I also have the same pair in black, but haven't worn them much since summer started); Running shoes for walks/runs; Espadrille sling-backs for everyday out-of-house stuff like errands/shopping/. Finally I'm wearing my crocs that I wear inside the house :)

IMG_2911.thumb.jpg.9bea81b43f37a3e44a0ea8b5229705ac.jpg

Day 8 (ok, so I am consistently being a day late with these things!!)

• (easy) Sleek Arms Challenge: Done.
  • (harder) Toned Arms Challenge: Done!
  • Sky: A pic taken during last run a couple nights ago...

IMG_5612.thumb.JPG.01032032626dd8a7edc69876157b402e.JPG