Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤JULY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

Saturday morning. I'm finding that I'm doing my arm exercises in batches...i.e., doing them all at once to catch up. I am grateful that I went straight back to the gym after vacation and have re-established my routine. Today, I'm adopting a new puppy and I'm wondering how she will affect my routine. I'm so excited!

Thinking of you GT and your upcoming 7/15 day. Will be sending you positive vibes in support!

Well, off the gym!

Here’s to a safe surgery on Monday and easy recovery @GreenTealael. I’m sure in a few weeks the relief will be well worth the struggle.

I’m off schedule this weekend since we have guests visiting from out of state. I have time to hop on my elliptical for 20 minutes of cardio before I shower. I can probably sneak some arm exercises in too. The chair dips kill me.

pictures: I drew a blank for Grace, other than Grace Kelly lol.

Flowers: I took these in Hawaii and found them when scrolling through my phone today. I forgot I had them. I know a pineapple is not a flower, I was just amazed how they grow and I think they’re pretty. (I thought they grew on trees like coconuts) Happy weekend everyone!

CF137FEF-1F1A-43D5-B838-5C1FD36D90FC.jpeg

3EEF9C73-782C-446A-BAEF-B284727B62A9.jpeg

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Here’s to a safe surgery on Monday and easy recovery @GreenTealael. I’m sure in a few weeks the relief will be well worth the struggle.

I’m off schedule this weekend since we have guests visiting from out of state. I have time to hop on my elliptical for 20 minutes of cardio before I shower. I can probably sneak some arm exercises in too. The chair dips kill me.

pictures: I drew a blank for Grace, other than Grace Kelly lol.

Flowers: I took these in Hawaii and found them when scrolling through my phone today. I forgot I had them. I know a pineapple is not a flower, I was just amazed how they grow and I think they’re pretty. (I thought they grew on trees like coconuts) Happy weekend everyone!

CF137FEF-1F1A-43D5-B838-5C1FD36D90FC.jpeg

3EEF9C73-782C-446A-BAEF-B284727B62A9.jpeg

Thank you!!!! And look at that pineapple trying to escape 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Edited by GreenTealael

On 7/8/2019 at 11:11 AM, sillykitty said:

5 - Freedom

Freedom from all the excess weight has allowed me to enjoy my last few vacations to the fullest.

This last vacation I was able to zipline in the most amazing place, and not worry I was close to the upper weight limit. I was able to horseback ride without feeling like I was killing the poor horse. Not being self conscience of my weight just lifted this burden I didn't fully know I was carrying.

This is one of my greatest motivators. I want to be able to go, do, travel and enjoy vacations. I've wasted so much of my life. By the way, that pic you posted is absolutely gorgeous. I've always wanted to try a zipline but knew I am simply just too large..that and I'm afraid of heights!

I love riding horses but abandoned it for same reasons you mentioned..

Is it too late to join the July challenge? I really don't do 'instagram' and I realized after I read thru this all, that I'm sitting here passively waiting for 'surgery' to happen to me on 7/25. I was...I guess this sounds kind of stupid/obvious...startled into realizing that I could actually do the arm exercises.

I don't have to wait for surgery to start things that need to become my 'new habits', 'my new ways to cope', my new ways to care for myself...

Sleek Arms Challenge - Done

Single chest press pulse was shockingly..."felt"... I could feel muscles in upper arms burning after just 3! Man, I am so out of shape. I cannot get down on the floor for the Half Cobra or Up Up Down Downs - I think I'll pull some arm exercises from the other sets.

Picture - Flowers:

Our hydrangea went nuts and then my youngest daughter took some pics of our local wildflowers...

Hydrangea.jpeg

Wildflowers from Amber.jpg

more wildflowers.jpg

12 hours ago, KarenLR75 said:

This is one of my greatest motivators. I want to be able to go, do, travel and enjoy vacations. I've wasted so much of my life. By the way, that pic you posted is absolutely gorgeous. I've always wanted to try a zipline but knew I am simply just too large..that and I'm afraid of heights!

I love riding horses but abandoned it for same reasons you mentioned..

Is it too late to join the July challenge? I really don't do 'instagram' and I realized after I read thru this all, that I'm sitting here passively waiting for 'surgery' to happen to me on 7/25. I was...I guess this sounds kind of stupid/obvious...startled into realizing that I could actually do the arm exercises.

I don't have to wait for surgery to start things that need to become my 'new habits', 'my new ways to cope', my new ways to care for myself...

💜 NEVER too late to join, welcome aboard 💜

You can catch up & post from the the beginning of the challenge or start from now

Enjoy!

Weight loss is starting to slow but I'm stepping up the exercise, see if it makes a difference. Only the 14th, July's not over yet!

Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow!

Today did cardio and a mix of the arm exercises. We had company this weekend and it was surprisingly easy to stick to my plan.

14. Lovely life: (disclaimer, my sister’s boathouse) Great place to relax and unwind.

F5A72E55-5C27-43C6-B887-4790F19A284B.jpeg

I don’t want to go to the gym today. I’m posting this to keep myself accountable.

No excuses.