Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤JULY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

Day 9 (doing this now so I don't forget again later!!)

• (easy) Sleek Arms Challenge: Done :)
  • (harder) Toned Arms Challenge: Done :)
  • Sunglasses: I have a beloved pair of Ray-bans that I have been wearing for the past 4-5 years. I need to replace them soon as they are pretty scratched up from putting them in my purse with my car keys (lost the case a couple months ago :( )

image.png.d2266882b651d6f64b16c6a7d249c85c.png

Hi folks, I'm still trying to catch up with myself after my wonderful vacation. I didn't do any arm exercises until the last day and then I did them all at once - that would be the sleek arms batch. I have to catch up with this week. I just did some of the toned arms bunch today. I lack equipment for some of the exercises so I haven't done everything.

Today was my first day back at the gym and I did do lots of arm work there. I usually do my arms about four times a week.

It was a fabulous vacation and I got to ride horseback every day for at least two hours. That made me so happy to be able to do that.

B-side questions: I think, dysmorphic most of the time. On the day to day, I didn't really think about my size. My view got realistic whenever I had to see people I hadn't seen in a long time or was meeting people for the first time. I love a lot of beaches - I think my current favorite is my local beach and we call it Chappy. It's beautiful year round. One year from now, I see myself pretty much where I am now although my private practice will be up, running, and thriving in addition to my regular work. Shoes - I'm not sure how many I have but not as many as I used to. I wear a lot of Toms in the Summer and I have at least four pairs of them. In the colder months, I typically alternate between two pairs of all-weather moccasins (one black and one navy). I also have a few other shoes that I wear less often.

3 hours ago, seaforest said:

Hi folks, I'm still trying to catch up with myself after my wonderful vacation. I didn't do any arm exercises until the last day and then I did them all at once - that would be the sleek arms batch. I have to catch up with this week. I just did some of the toned arms bunch today. I lack equipment for some of the exercises so I haven't done everything.

Today was my first day back at the gym and I did do lots of arm work there. I usually do my arms about four times a week.

It was a fabulous vacation and I got to ride horseback every day for at least two hours. That made me so happy to be able to do that.

B-side questions: I think, dysmorphic most of the time. On the day to day, I didn't really think about my size. My view got realistic whenever I had to see people I hadn't seen in a long time or was meeting people for the first time. I love a lot of beaches - I think my current favorite is my local beach and we call it Chappy. It's beautiful year round. One year from now, I see myself pretty much where I am now although my private practice will be up, running, and thriving in addition to my regular work. Shoes - I'm not sure how many I have but not as many as I used to. I wear a lot of Toms in the Summer and I have at least four pairs of them. In the colder months, I typically alternate between two pairs of all-weather moccasins (one black and one navy). I also have a few other shoes that I wear less often.

💜Welcome Back💜

On 07/09/2019 at 13:06, ms.sss said:

Hahaha, I'm the same way! Same item, different colour (tops, pants, shoes, boots, sunglasses...)

Me too! If I find something I like, I always buy multiples. I don’t think that is normal though! 😂

I have to hang around and wait for my new fridge to be delivered today. I dislike buying appliances and I hate waiting for deliveries. I have a lot of things I need to get done around the house so I’ll take advantage of this time to get some stuff done that I have been avoiding. I’m going to try and go to that yoga on the terrace again tonight, but there is a 50% chance of rain again so I’ll just wait and see if that works out. I apologize for sounding like Eeyore, I really have nothing to complain about.

Easy arm exercises done for the day.

10. coffee cup picture. I am picky. My sister gave me these Cath Kidston cups. They are the perfect weight, shape and size. I highly recommend them if you are in search of lighter weight pretty cups.

C22B5B96-D094-4175-A668-B3A9AD5F656A.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh
I can’t spell today

Day 10

Such a bea-u-ti-ful day today, went to have a patio brunch with a BFF and ended up hanging out there chatting for 3 hours...we already decided to do a same-time-same-place next week :)

• (easy) Sleek Arms Challenge: Done :957_heavy_check_mark:
  • (harder) Toned Arms Challenge: Done :957_heavy_check_mark: *I feel like my shoulders are getting firmer! (may just be wishful thinking though...)
  • Coffee Cup: My everyday coffee cups are not very picture worthy, so here's a pic of a cute little Starbucks espresso cup that we hardly ever use instead, lol:

IMG_2914.thumb.jpg.75fbc4ca832afb97a3bbd2f56f3cc922.jpg

@GreenTealael I missed what date you are getting your revision surgery. I just want to make sure I wish you the best of luck prior!

18 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

@GreenTealael I missed what date you are getting your revision surgery. I just want to make sure I wish you the best of luck prior!

7/ 15. Thank you 💜

I just realized that this challenge is forcing me to live my best life 😁

I'm drinking from my favorite coffee cup, wearing sunnies, doing arm circles & trying to find a way to get a campfire photo (knowing I don't have any upcoming plans to for camping)

Anyone else feel this way?

Absopositively, and I feel better, doing better, love reading others postings because I often find " little tricks of the trade" I might have overlooked. Oh I am still Not Quite Perfect but NOW with my weight loss I have the strength and endurance to Try. And optimistic to believe the days Will Get a little better with each passing one#

I’m stumped so far for the campfire photo, although I have an idea....

I didn’t workout today but I went for a long walk, it is a perfect night out here.

Attached is my “campfire” picture. We have a fire pit we never use, I finally found a use for it!

I’m having way too much fun thinking stuff up..

E29FC936-906C-4CC3-B609-A5732F6E1791.jpeg

Edited by Cheeseburgh