Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤JULY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

50 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Update: The burger was delicious, I had half of it.

You have a large shoe collection!

Aw man. I didn’t mean to post the shoe closet pic :( I thought about it then changed my mind...i guess I didn’t properly delete it. Oopsies.

Anyhoo, full disclosure: those aren’t my shoes nor my shoe closet (I can only wish). They belong to a pal o mine....and she has an insanely large shoe collection. What you see is only one wall of THREE walls of shelves of shoes. Crazy.

On 7/17/2019 at 9:12 PM, ms.sss said:

whoa. this pic of your side profile is GORGEOUS ♥️

😍😍😍😍😍 Thanks😍😍😍😍😍

On 7/17/2019 at 9:38 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

It really is a great picture !

😍😍😍😍😍Thanks 😍😍😍😍😍

26 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Aw man. I didn’t mean to post the shoe closet pic :( I thought about it then changed my mind...i guess I didn’t properly delete it. Oopsies.

Anyhoo, full disclosure: those aren’t my shoes nor my shoe closet (I can only wish). They belong to a pal o mine....and she has an insanely large shoe collection. What you see is only one wall of THREE walls of shelves of shoes. Crazy.

Whoa that closet is envy inducing!!!

On 7/17/2019 at 5:43 PM, Cheeseburgh said:

B. Who do I resemble.

It is an obscure actress, Linda Fiorentino. When the original Men in Black came out strangers would stop me to inform me of the resemblance. “You look just like the actress in Men in Black”. I think it happened 10+ times over a few months. I’m sure it helped that we had the same hairstyle and color.

Even my husband mentioned it separately one day. I kind of see the resemblance, but not to the degree where I was stopped on the street. This was 20 years ago, so not so much now.

AA07EE31-4C18-4AEE-9DD1-5524078A507D.jpeg

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Day 19:

• Easy Sleek Arms challenge done :957_heavy_check_mark:
  • Harder Toned Arms challenge done :957_heavy_check_mark: My triceps (and shoulders) still a little sore from swimming 2 days ago, but we are going swimming again tonite, so bring on the pain!
  • Dream Board: Hard pass.

Day 20:

• :957_heavy_check_mark:Easy Sleek Arms challenge done
  • :957_heavy_check_mark:Harder Toned Arms challenge done
  • :957_heavy_check_mark::957_heavy_check_mark:** BONUS Arm Exercises: Went lane swimming with the Kid this morning and isolated arms (i.e, used a pull buoy) for 20 of the 45 mins we were in the pool. I am also happy to say that I was not the slowest person in the slow lane today 😎 (even with the pull buoy!)
  • Arm Exercises Observation: Um, I see no difference since doing these exercises!!!!!
  • All Dolled Up: Will post a pic of this later, before we go out tonite :)

Edited by ms.sss

Hi all, I am such a slacker with my posts this month! I can't say I've done any exercise other than the gym for my arms this week...except I tried my first session of PIYO the other morning. So some updog/cobra action, arm circles, and plank happened with that and that was during the lower body session! LOL. I'll be heading out to the gym shortly and thinking I'll do some lawn mowing later. My reward for that will be going for a swim after. Anyway, I adopted a puppy last week. She is very cute and I find that as I adjust to her presence and her needs, I'm on the computer much less than usual. I even get up earlier to go to the gym and then come home and make sure she goes out before I head to work. Then it's a mad dash home at lunch time so she can go out.

Stay cool peeps!

15 minutes ago, seaforest said:

except I tried my first session of PIYO the other morning

I had to google PIYO. I'm intrigued. There is an on-demand video class on my TV that I think I'll give a try later :)

15 minutes ago, seaforest said:

I find that as I adjust to her presence and her needs, I'm on the computer much less than usual. I even get up earlier to go to the gym and then come home and make sure she goes out before I head to work. Then it's a mad dash home at lunch time so she can go out.

Yay puppy for contributing to forming healthy habits ♥️.

Edited by ms.sss

The Cubs game was crazy hot yesterday but we made it! There is no way could I have made it through a day like yesterday last year. We left the house at 8:15 am and got home at 10 pm while it was a heat index of 106. I would have been too exhausted and overheated to stick it out. I’m so grateful I was able to go this year.

We walked a lot and didn’t eat great, although we did have dinner at a fantastic taco place. I stayed just under 1000 calories. I swear I drank over a gallon of Water at the game.

Back to the routine today, however we are still under an extreme heat warning so I’ll probably stay indoors for the most part.

😢 SORRY 😢 SORRY 😢 SORRY 😢 SORRY 😢

totally slacking on my hosting responsibilities

It's a heat wave (on the OOTD thread too 😍)

B-Side Question:

What is the perfect weather/climate for you?

Update, I'm maintaining under 130 & have walked at least a mile 16 out of 19 days this month. I'm just going to accept I'm not going to get around to the arm exercises, although I really, really should.

Day 18 - Shoes

Just got these 😍

IMG_6371.thumb.jpg.383461bc1e53c7c3c21ec78870ef8497.jpg IMG_6373.thumb.jpg.a30f01bb5e2e9a43552b45cf4420f775.jpg

5 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

B-Side Question:

What is the perfect weather/climate for you?

I am fortunate enough to live in my perfect climate

weather.thumb.png.2e8fa9261b1c23d7c953324d74136373.png

IMG_6375.thumb.PNG.46900a01b855fd3f7f28bddeac44928a.PNG

Did arm exercises in the pool.

Was SO HOT today. Even in the pool after a couple of hours, maybe it is a combination with the very LONG pre-op diet, but I felt a bit wilted.

My perfect climate/weather? LOL...60 degrees or colder..and here I am in TX (was born WAY up North and lived there during my childhood. Dad retired to TX and a kazillion years later I'm still in shock at the heat.

Ooohh...all dolled up...um..not any pics that I'd care to share.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

TEAM CHECK IN: HOW ARE OUR ARMS DOING?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔🔔