Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

❤JULY 2019 CHALLENGE❤

Going to try the Toned Arms list, can't do Push Ups, if I get down on the floor, it takes an Act of Congress to get me back up, but the rest? Hey, even an Old Chick like me can do That! I wonder if a Standing up PushUp would work , using a Wall , to and then Push Away? Otherwise, can't hurt and might just work, all I got to spend is my Time. Yeah, the Price is Right and believe I'm ending the month better than I Started, so I count it Successful.

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

B- Side Question: What are your favorite foods?

I'm partial to tea, nuts, melon, yogurt, leafy greens, salmon and pastries (always) 😂

Edited by GreenTealael

Day 25. I haven’t decided if I’m going to the gym today. If I can persuade my youngest to go play tennis I’d rather do that. It’s going to be a beautiful day here, I prefer getting my exercise outdoors on days like this.

My why. I felt so uncomfortable, uneasy and shame when I was overweight. I stopped participating in the world around me. I’m an active participant now. I lost my why for awhile and wanted it back.

AACE4F78-E235-43EA-B8C9-775568123E7C.jpeg

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

B-Side Question: Any weekend plans?

👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍

Creating an August EASY challenge, any interest? Very low key activity but tons of fun/ motivation...

Yay or Nay?

Edited by GreenTealael

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💗💗💗💗💗💗July is almost finished💗💗💗💗💗💗

🔎🔎🔎TEAM: HOW DID WE DO THIS MONTH?🔎🔎🔎

📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣📣

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

Edited by GreenTealael

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍👎👍

Creating an August EASY challenge, any interest? Very low key activity but tons of fun/ motivation...

Yay or Nay?

I'd say YAY for sure. This has been such a nice way to see things about people, places and things. It has been very encouraging to read even on days where I missed participating.

3 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Yay or Nay?

I’m in, I like checking in. I loved the picture element even if I didn’t always post. It made me look around and be more aware of my surroundings.

Edited by Cheeseburgh

28. Night. Ready to make my move...

FDD0DA5C-9838-4DF9-A3DD-537E83578474.jpeg

Hi, So sorry I haven't been checking in as much. It's been a crazy busy month but all in a good way. So, I've been terrible about the arms, I gave up somewhere along the way. I've started going home at lunch for the puppy and that was my hour to check in and catch up with daily activities like arm exercises. But, I have to say, I've been good about getting to the gym and I've made decent progress for the month. Nearly 8 lbs as of today which is a shade better than the past two months. I'm excited and I can see Onederland ahead! Tomorrow I go for my belated six month follow up. Today, I did a nuclear stress test and they were impressed at my improvement from the one three years ago.

All in all, I think a good month. I have enjoyed everyone's posts and pictures as they arrived in my email. And, yes! I will post puppy pictures soon! I'm looking forward to a more relaxing and quiet weekend this week. If I don't stop back here, I'll see everyone in August!

On 7/25/2019 at 9:45 AM, GreenTealael said:

B- Side Question: What are your favorite foods?

Honestly, I love salads with a verrrrry vineagrette-y dressing.

Sashimi, grilled steaks and cashews are up there too 😜

23 hours ago, KarenLR75 said:

I'd say YAY for sure. This has been such a nice way to see things about people, places and things. It has been very encouraging to read even on days where I missed participating.

same ♥️