Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Nice [mention=120901]Matt Z[/mention]. I have a matching pic. Don’t you love this new life?

2A1A6D80-8257-402B-A237-259675E47F40.thumb.jpeg.eb20f67d4e2b3c1de8bfee6fb408435d.jpeg
You guys are inspirational

Sent from my SM-G930F using BariatricPal mobile app

On 10/21/2018 at 1:19 PM, sillykitty said:

Tons to catch up with on here .... but I just had to share!

New low this morning ....149!!

(All while not eating well, at all!)

Petite sleeve to the rescue!!!!

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉

Woooohoooo. Today I'm dong my first 24 hour fast since the potassium crap. So dang ready for it. I will eat dinner tonight at 7:30pm for the full 24hour experience. :) Then tomorrow are tests and the PCP so will do another 24 hour fast until 7:30pm. I may go ahead and do Thursday for 3 consecutive days of IF for the week and be done for the weekend other than 16:8 normal days.

Weight has bounced up over the weekend to 152.4lbs but it's still very close to the new low. So I'm happy. But the elusive 1st Goal is making me its little bi*ch. LOL. Meh. This too shall pass.

@GreenTealael love the new avi! You look very old-worldly and ethereal--your calming nature is shining through! :) You have a lovely aura! :lol::D (I seriously do love it though--and you do have a beautiful spirit!)

Oh, btw, potassium is back to normal again. Yay team!

Edited by FluffyChix

Stressed and frustrated. Hoping that 210-215 isn't my lower limit... now to try to double down and get back on tract... 22 days until my "deadline"... lots of stress in my life right now too that I'm sure isn't helping matters .at.all. sigh.

6 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

Stressed and frustrated. Hoping that 210-215 isn't my lower limit... now to try to double down and get back on tract... 22 days until my "deadline"... lots of stress in my life right now too that I'm sure isn't helping matters .at.all. sigh.

Hey Matt, offering peace and good intentions for you. Remember to deep breathe! Look up 4 square breathing on The YouTube if you don't know about it. Totally changed my life and how I deal with stress and anxiety!

36 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Woooohoooo. Today I'm dong my first 24 hour fast since the potassium crap. So dang ready for it. I will eat dinner tonight at 7:30pm for the full 24hour experience. :) Then tomorrow are tests and the PCP so will do another 24 hour fast until 7:30pm. I may go ahead and do Thursday for 3 consecutive days of IF for the week and be done for the weekend other than 16:8 normal days.

Weight has bounced up over the weekend to 152.4lbs but it's still very close to the new low. So I'm happy. But the elusive 1st Goal is making me its little bi*ch. LOL. Meh. This too shall pass.

@GreenTealael love the new avi! You look very old-worldly and ethereal--your calming nature is shining through! :) You have a lovely aura! :lol::D (I seriously do love it though--and you do have a beautiful spirit!)

Oh, btw, potassium is back to normal again. Yay team!

Yay ! Vitamin K

And thanks...

Xoxo

The Siren

27 minutes ago, Matt Z said:

I'm sure it's not, it's just because a watched pot never boils...

But I'm betting as soon as you least expect it it's going to dip again

But yes try any stress relief technique you can... Stress sucks

5 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Ok maybe my head is finally on straight

20181023_082458.jpg

Good Lort!!! Like in the movie Airplane, "Looks like I picked the wrong day to give up eating..." hehe. That looks gorgeous!!!! What's the stuff with pepper and the stuff under the bacons? Oh wait! It's a poached eggie (YUM), avo/toms (my personal tag team duo for success), and bacons? :) Breakfast of "champeens!!!"

Edited by FluffyChix

1 hour ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Great info, I agree with the less eating hours obviously

And i think if you try you can still eat plenty of vegetables especially leafy greens and stay in ketosis,

(although I suspect Im virtually never in ketogenesis anymore lol fruit...)