Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

5 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

And btw? WTG on 62g of Protein girlie!!!!

Lol ... that is actually the carb column, not Protein. But that Yellow Curry is way inaccurate.. It was about 1/2 oz of chicken, 1 potato piece 1" x 1/2", carrot piece, similar size, and about 2 tablespoons of sauce. No way that is 24 g of carbs.

4 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Lol ... that is actually the carb column, not Protein. But that Yellow Curry is way inaccurate.. It was about 1/2 oz of chicken, 1 potato piece 1" x 1/2", carrot piece, similar size, and about 2 tablespoons of sauce. No way that is 24 g of carbs.

Agreed. No way it's anywhere near that!

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Matt close your eyes at all the lacivious women!

Please don't send us to the naughty chair, Fluffy!

9 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Please don't send us to the naughty chair, Fluffy!

Are you kidding me? I'm "Dirty Little Johnny" -- if it's puerile and sophomoric, color me there. Potty and nose humor are the best!

7 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I may need to get off my high horse and stop turning guys down...

Yeah you do sistah!

I'm pretty sure most of us need to get laid! ( @sillykitty may be the onlly exception) ;) :lol:

It's always an IF day for me lol,

Fasted from 1230 am to 330 pm so short fast, BUT there was a gym trip in there so yay! Finished eating at 7pm because I'm full & interested in trying the earlier IF eating window.

I had Protein coffee (modified IF), Water, teas, Protein Bar (after work out/break the fast but too sweet so only 3/4 then tossed it) ,so I got 2 boiled eggs and plain peanuts (much better) and for dinner ~2oz of sweet and sour chicken and a cauliflower floret. I'm stuffed.

Kind bar 9g protein 187.5 cals, boiled eggs 14g protein 140 cals, peanuts 9g protein 270 cals, premier shake 22.5g protein 120 cals, chicken & vegetables ~10g protein ~ 200 cals, half and half 4g protein 80 cal

Well over 60g protein, ~1100 cal

Logging here first, then MFP.

Edited by GreenTealael

12 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

It's always an IF day for me lol,

Fasted from 1230 am to 330 pm so short fast, BUT there was a gym trip in there so yay! Finished eating at 7pm because I'm full & interested in trying the earlier IF eating window.

I had Protein coffee (modified IF), Water, teas, Protein Bar (after work out/break the fast but too sweet so only 3/4 then tossed it) ,so I got 2 boiled eggs and plain peanuts (much better) and for dinner ~2oz of sweet and sour chicken and a cauliflower floret. I'm stuffed.

Kind bar 9g Protein 187.5 cals, boiled eggs 14g protein 140 cals, peanuts 9g protein 270 cals, premier shake 22.5g protein 120 cals, chicken & vegetables ~10g protein ~ 200 cals, half and half 4g protein 80 cal

Well over 60g protein, ~1100 cal

Logging here first, then MFP.

I had to laugh at the "It's always an IF day for me lol." You go girlie!!!

How are your feeling this morning? Hope you're feeling better! Fasting is supposed to help get over viruses easier!

WTG with the gym work and with your food. Woohooo on >60g protein!!! Everything sounds so good!!!

It's so weird about your volumes girl! 2 large eggs are roughly 100g by weight + about 44g peanuts=144g by weight for your meal. The chicken on the other hand was 57g + about 14g by weight = 71g by weight and you were stuffed.

It is so weird that one of the foods that fills me like no other are hard boiled eggs. 2 large eggs and I'm full for hours! More so if you add peanuts, so it's doubtful I could have eaten 144g from the boiled egg and peanut meal. But I could have pounded down probably 3-4oz of your sw/sr chicken if it was sugar free + 2oz of cauli. :) This is such a learning experience and we are all so wonderfully made and unique!!!

30 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I had to laugh at the "It's always an IF day for me lol." You go girlie!!!

How are your feeling this morning? Hope you're feeling better! Fasting is supposed to help get over viruses easier!

WTG with the gym work and with your food. Woohooo on >60g protein!!! Everything sounds so good!!!

It's so weird about your volumes girl! 2 large eggs are roughly 100g by weight + about 44g peanuts=144g by weight for your meal. The chicken on the other hand was 57g + about 14g by weight = 71g by weight and you were stuffed.

It is so weird that one of the foods that fills me like no other are hard boiled eggs. 2 large eggs and I'm full for hours! More so if you add peanuts, so it's doubtful I could have eaten 144g from the boiled egg and peanut meal. But I could have pounded down probably 3-4oz of your sw/sr chicken if it was sugar free + 2oz of cauli. :) This is such a learning experience and we are all so wonderfully made and unique!!!

I know right! But the eggs were on the smaller side and it's was after a workout and walked home 1.5 miles from the gym while eating. I had it over the course of 30ish mins, I usually eat for less because my stomach empties if overfilled. And nuts are total sliders for me but I actually needed the cals and energy, for once lol, but the kind bar was a waste of time and cals.

The chicken... I honestly think I'm not built for it. But I had to finish what I have around then vegetarian here I come! I didn't even eat more than a bite of the cauliflower honestly lol

I'm feeling better,thanks for asking! honestly I think it was the flu even though I'm not calling it flu season yet. It felt like flu and I was down for too long, too out of it.

Edited by GreenTealael

16 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Matt close your eyes at all the lacivious women!

LOL I used to manage a very high volume adult store... several of them actually, There isn't a single thing you can say that will offend or shock me. Seriously.

oh and... for your tracking

https://jezebel.com/a-complete-breakdown-of-the-nutritional-content-of-seme-953356816

15 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Yeah you do sistah!

I'm pretty sure most of us need to get laid! ( @sillykitty may be the onlly exception) ;) :lol:

I agree... just waiting on the wife's cycle LOL (well that and actually seeing her since she works 2 jobs and I maybe see her like... 3 hours a week.)

I need a FWB for the both of us LOL (Yes the wife is bi) I think now that I'm getting all sexy, playtime might be making a long awaiting comeback LOL

6 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I know right! But the eggs were on the smaller side and it's was after a workout and walked home 1.5 miles from the gym while eating. I had it over the course of 30ish mins, I usually eat for less because my stomach empties if overfilled. And nuts are total sliders for me but I actually needed the cals and energy, for once lol, but the kind bar was a waste of time and cals.

The chicken... I honestly think I'm not built for it. But I had to finish what I have around then vegetarian here I come! I didn't even eat more than a bite of the cauliflower honestly lol

I'm feeling better,thanks for asking! honestly I think it was the flu even though I'm not calling it flu season yet. It felt like flu and I was down for too long, too out of it.

I think cold/flu season is here. I totes do. All around me at the ballgame people were coughing up lungs and sneezing. I was like...where's my bubble when I need it?

PLEASE don't think that I'm saying you are eating too much!!! I'm thrilled to see you eat. I honestly am. And Yes, Yes, YES you needed those cals!!! I was just commenting on how diff our anatomies are! And yes, medium size eggs are hugely diff from large AA eggs that ave about 51-54g per egg without shell.

I can eat veg all day without feeling crazy full. But nuts stop me in my tracks. Think it's the whole fat stuff and gallbladder thing going down though. I still eat them. Cuz I think I'm broken and warped. :( Apparently getting sick isn't enough, I need a cattle prod! LOL.